• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
  • no, the .map files for the maps, if you open the map and then click File|Map|Save map as, and repeat for each map, then stick the .map files into a zip (you can delete the .evt files if you want) and send them to me, either via email or here

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • As I have no hacking related news I have decided to be slightly (well more than slightly really) off topic and ask the following question:

What is your verdict on the Twilight Saga?

To make this slightly less off topic I will integrate it with the hack and include a double battle with some trainers called Bella and Edward

Last edited:

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Only if Edward's pokemon is shiny.

Besides that, the Twilight book is complete nonsense and is the equivalent of Jonny Depp, whom I also dislike. They were both made because people will love them without reason and without thought.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • Only if Edward's pokemon is shiny.

Besides that, the Twilight book is complete nonsense and is the equivalent of Jonny Depp, whom I also dislike. They were both made because people will love them without reason and without thought.

I completly agree with you; the only people that seem to like it are girls:classic:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • How could you say such things :shocked: the Twilight Saga are the best books I have read in a looooong time, admittedly I'm not such a fan of the films (they didnt get a single member of the cast right :disappoin)

Of course Edward's Pokés would be shiny lol, his 2 would be Umbreon and Murkrow and Bella's would be Spinda and Spoink (based on their personalities)

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Well if you're going off personalities, give Bella Kirlia (The EMOTION pokemon) and give Edward... Zigzagoon, or anything that seems like a boring pokemon without any feelings towards one thing or another, or a pokemon the looks like it doesn't have a personality, Slowpoke. I'm sorry to say, but I've read the books, and I'll just say this, Edward has no personality despite apparently being the hottest thing since the sun and Bella is waaay too dramatic.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • lol, ok then, Bella shall have a Kirlia and Edward shall have a...Relicath! (cos he is rly old and should be dead!) if not relicath then a syther cos it is fast, strong and everybody likes it (just like edward in the book lol)

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    I could see Bella actually having a Kirlia honestly when I think about it, and a Scizor or Scyther would work for Edward...

I never thought I'd be discussing the pokemon a vampire and his double crossing girlfriend would have.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • Well if you're going off personalities, give Bella Kirlia (The EMOTION pokemon) and give Edward... Zigzagoon, or anything that seems like a boring pokemon without any feelings towards one thing or another, or a pokemon the looks like it doesn't have a personality, Slowpoke. I'm sorry to say, but I've read the books, and I'll just say this, Edward has no personality despite apparently being the hottest thing since the sun and Bella is waaay too dramatic.

Instead of a zigzagoon, give him a slowpoke; that's boring isn't it lol

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • YAY!

I am pleased to announce that I have finished (after much experimenting) the Route House! I have attached an Event Picture (so you can see somewhat what it will be like in game) now i just need to work on the vertical ones and the outside...

Edit: Just experimented a bit in Paint and have a rough idea of the outside of the Route House (horizontal) let me know what you think (just added a slightly different version)

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    It looks good shiny but the man looks like he is standing on the desk so mabee that is because of movement permissions idk
    is there any mapping to be done?

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • I unfortunately cant think of any mapping that needs to be done now tbh (wait, thats good not unfortunate) and the woman looks like she is stood on the desk cos it is an event picture, in the game itself she will stand behind it

Edit: Completely finished the outside of the route houses now, attatched the image (not inserted tiles yet but will shortly)

Edit 2: Now completely finished the inside maps for the route houses! Attatched the vertical one now so everyone can see (contains several custom tiles)

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Nice i like the maps looking good
    how far are we with this hack?

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Maps wise we have pretty much everything (besides Bellsprout Tower) scripting is still in New Bark but is going well. Tiles are going quite well but still a few to do. Spriting is...barely started due to a lack of Spriters. I believe that covers pretty much everything. btw, BETA 1 will run up till the end of Union Cave

Back