• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Now I think of it, I do need a map. I need a trainer school/battle tent, essentially a more interactive trainer school, I always avoided the trainer school cos it was so boring, so i wanna make this one more fun, make people wanna keep going back. I will draw a quick floorplan in paint for ya in a sec (it wont be very detailed, just a rough plan)

Edit: made the rough plan, its not great, but it gives you some idea, feel free to edit it a bit if you want

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    kk ill make it tomorrow morning as it is midnight here and i am tired so ill have the map finished by tomorrow :)

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Ok the battle area didnt work but heres my idea instead of trainer school have battle school and make it outside like this:

https://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3779/battleschool.png

Its just an idea but i think its not bad and itl be a change from the normal trainer school and the opponents could get stronger each time you come back making this a good place to train :D

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Could work actually, ill experiment a bit and see what I can come up with

Edit: I made a slightly different alternative, its in a cave

Last edited:

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    klkl it would be a great place for grinding i think

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    mabee you should recruit an advanced scripter it would be easyer that way :)

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    He might be able to, but it will be hard, i may have another solution, but i wanna test it first. If anyone has 100 bucks then he will rewrite JPAN's hacked engine for emerald and then it will be tons easier

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    100 BUCKS sorry i cant help with that........

red panda

Mew Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    I've said this before and I don't think it'd be any good saying it again but...

Is anyone here alright to help me with mapping and Scripting?

red panda

Mew Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    ASM is Assembly hacking, it's a different sort of hacking, rather than hack the contents of the game, ASM hacking hacks the Assembly code of the game, meaning you can make some really interesting features in the game if you wanted.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    It is veeeeery difficult, and yeah panda, could the following people please help:

Any mappers with some spare time

All of my scripters, due to me not needing any scripting atm

Thanks

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Oh yeah, umm this is an open thing, anyone can do it:

I would like a redesigned Pokemart, the door should be near the far right wall, anything else is up to you, I would prefer it to be about 20x20 (I think...same sort of size as the Pokemon Center I made a little while ago)

Thanks, Shiny

red panda

Mew Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    Thank you, sean777.

what I need atm from mappers are route 30, and the outside of ruins of alph.

For scripters I need a Mom PokeGear script, a Silver script when he's outside the lab, and the old man script.

also if anyone has MSN it will be easier because I won't be cluttering up the thread with requests.

Back