• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Thanks, looks great, I'll insert it and stuff tomorrow

Edit: If anyone is feeling creative I need messages for the starter Pokemon ie:
    So you choose the *starter*? Its one worth raising

Thanks

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey shiny i should have time to work on the azealea map after school today :)

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010

Skills:Starter Changer,Evolution Editor,TitleScreen Cry Changer,Shiny Event Maker, and Moveset Editing. Thats about it i think.
    Proof of work: Depends on what you want to hire me in.
    Past experience: Pokemon DeathWish
    Contact information: Drop me a pm or just reply to thread.

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
    Not very good application but depends on shiny's decision.

Hey Shiny do you want a CSS for first post? just send me details of colors etc or if you want me to think myself tell :D
    Just learned titlescreen editing fully pokemon background logo
    And learned boot screen editing

Last edited:

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Not very good application but depends on shiny's decision.

Hey Shiny do you want a CSS for first post? just send me details of colors etc or if you want me to think myself tell :D

Why would you say that o.o ?

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
    Just all of the things you do are tool based otherwise good. A-Starter-YAPE--Shynizer-YAPE

Sorry for saying that its bad i was mad because my father said to close my comp

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Right, firstly no arguing please, secondly, i was thinking similarly Learath2, but my first post clearly says that the majority of applicants will be accepted and as there is no legitimate reason for him not to be accepted, you are in. Finally, sounds good Learath2, i would like the first post to look a bit better, but i have no idea what would be good

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    I may take a look, thanks

This probably isnt a good place to ask, but some game developers may be viewing this thread at some point, any easy way to make a side scrolling game similar to the original Sonic game, thanks

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Thanks both of you, CSS is like editing code, its a Cascading Style Sheet, it usually goes with html or things like that, to make it look nicer (for example, on here when you select a style, you are actually selecting a Style Sheet)

red panda

Mew Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    your second comment... what do you mean by that...?

Shiny's asking any passerby game makers(in case he get lucky) if there's an easy way to make a side scrolling platform similar to sonic

Also sorry for my huge "drop off the face of the earth act", I just got more internet time.

also on a team related discussion, I've sort of ironed out a few bugs in Spirit Crystal so I should have that half done now.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    I look foward to seeing SC again, I am dipping in and out of making that script for you, and really must work on GT again, i have most of the stuff ready, but have been putting off actually doing the inserting

Back