• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Still doesn't tell us who the real Detective us though. I honestly can't tell. Three of you are guaranteed Mafia. I honestly don't know what to do.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Since hibikaze hasn't moved on his vote I'm leaning towards him being mafia and then either Reisen or Thoughts is a Judas and are voting to maccrash to save themselves from suspicion. But other than that Klippy I couldn't tell you anything more. I've given you all the information that I have, trust your gut even if that means siding with the phony maccrash.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Since hibikaze hasn't moved on his vote I'm leaning towards him being mafia and then either Reisen or Thoughts is a Judas and are voting to maccrash to save themselves from suspicion. But other than that Klippy I couldn't tell you anything more. I've given you all the information that I have, trust your gut even if that means siding with the phony maccrash.

Would you be willing to switch to Thoughts then? Since I thought you inspected Reisen and he was a townie.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Would you be willing to switch to Thoughts then? Since I thought you inspected Reisen and he was a townie.

Reisen could be the mafia boss, he appeared as just a regular townee when I investigated. But now that I've revealed myself I have to go with the little information that I do have and that information points at maccrah. maccrash just admitted that he was talking out of his ass, he's done it once he probably did it before too. If I'm going to kill someone I want to kill someone I actually have a reason to vote for.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    DAY SEVEN CONCLUSION
    Spoiler:

END GAME

The mission to reach the Elite Four was battered by the attempts of Team Magma and the Elite Four was never reached. The Mafia managed to obstruct the vision of the townies and picked them off one by one. Team Magma finally got their revenge and won.

I'd also like to thank everyone for joining and making this a smooth game to host. There were a mistakes in the setup but I think overall things went pretty nicely. Hopefully this was a good mafia experience for everyone and I hope to see you guys when I host my next game! Thank you soo much! (Also anyone can post now so.. yea)​

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Oh wow there was no doctor. We were cautious for nothing. Oh well.

To all participants it was a long fun game and I hope we can do it again sometime. :)

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Fuck, I wasn't thinking straight. I was going to target Thoughts tonight ????? well we can't do that with maccrash dying, lol.

Anyways, that was quite the good game! Despite the lack of action except the last few days, I had a lot of fun. Next time I won't waste my role I promise.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • @Hibikaze

Wow, you were Lisia the whole time? @.@

We were afraid that there'd be a Lisia in the town, and ended up concluding that there was none.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Fuck, I wasn't thinking straight. I was going to target Thoughts tonight ????? well we can't do that with maccrash dying, lol.

Anyways, that was quite the good game! Despite the lack of action except the last few days, I had a lot of fun. Next time I won't waste my role I promise.

I had thought for sure that you were going to be revealed as the doctor and that Klippy was vigilante. What a surprise!

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    @Hibikaze

Wow, you were Lisia the whole time? @.@

We were afraid that there'd be a Lisia in the town, and ended up concluding that there was none.

Yup. When I'm vig, I usually don't kill until it's towards the end of the game or I see a confirmed scum (all three of y'all ;)).

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I figured I was voting with Mafia. Oh well. Had fun! I wish that the people with roles would utilize their roles the entire game. But hey. gg Mafia. :)

Sonata, your story didn't fit but I was kind of running out of enjoyment stalling. :P Good effort though.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I thought the first post in my story might have been believable enough but as it got carried on I started to forget exactly what I was doing with it and I knew it was getting less and less so. It was fun nonetheless. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I thought the first post in my story might have been believable enough but as it got carried on I started to forget exactly what I was doing with it and I knew it was getting less and less so. It was fun nonetheless. :)

Definitely. I sort of agreed to lynch mac just as revenge for him missing half the effing game, haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Definitely. I sort of agreed to lynch mac just as revenge for him missing half the effing game, haha.

I actually felt really bad about having Reisen roleblock him on the one night he came back. I wanted to have him get a little bit of playtime but it was just too late in the game.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • HAHAHAHA not a townie.

there are just some games where you want to mess with everyone

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I actually felt really bad about having Reisen roleblock him on the one night he came back. I wanted to have him get a little bit of playtime but it was just too late in the game.
    pfff it's okay if I miss half the game like a moron it's my fault, don't feel bad roleblocking me. good game regardless. I messed up a lot but it happens.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    You know, I wouldn't say I really enjoyed this game. Although haunting this thread afterwards was interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back