• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    Wait...something doesn't make sense, honey... If El Heroe was the Jailer and THREE Mafia members are left, then how can there be so many townies alive/now dead? Or are you not revealing roles now? You revealed El was the Jailer, but?

H.A.N., myself, and Varys can't all have been townies in the scenario if three Mafia and three Helpers were left. :/

1) maccrash
    2) Klippy
    3) H.A.N.
    4) Hibikaze
    5) Varys
    6) Reisen
    7) Sonata
    8) Thoughts

All of the true roles have been revealed upon death, and yes, there are three mafia members left. You may want to re-read the section about Roles. (:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • All of the true roles have been revealed upon death, and yes, there are three mafia members left. You may want to re-read the section about Roles. (:

Ahhh. I was assuming every role was actually filled and that you'd use them all. :'(

That means only one thing then...EVERYONE ELSE IS MAFIA D':

vote// Thoughts

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • And what about you Klippy? At this point until maccrash brings in new info Hibikaze, you, me, Thoughts or Reisen could be mafia. Hibikaze could have been Godfather so he's still not safe. Literally the only person we can't point our fingers at right now is maccrash. Everyone else? We're all suspects. We're in the exact same place that we started at and I'm going to point my finger at you Klippy. The past two days you've been the first person to make accusations and the first person to send in a vote. You've been just a little too eager to kill people off.

vote// Klippy

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Towards my innocence, why would I try to out my own fellow Mafia members? I wouldn't if it risked their deaths like that. Beyond that, I can truly say voting for me would be a mistake and will win Mafia the game.

Hibikaze, maccrash, and myself (by only the things I know) are the only proven innocents in my mind. maccrash should have inspected either you, Reisen, or Thoughts last night to prove you three are Mafia (unless honey didn't pick three Mafia members).

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Towards my innocence, why would I try to out my own fellow Mafia members? I wouldn't if it risked their deaths like that. Beyond that, I can truly say voting for me would be a mistake and will win Mafia the game.

Hibikaze, maccrash, and myself (by only the things I know) are the only proven innocents in my mind. maccrash should have inspected either you, Reisen, or Thoughts last night to prove you three are Mafia (unless honey didn't pick three Mafia members).

Give up one of your teamates, let yourself live a little longer. Even if you lost one of them you would still be able to kill someone at night and if you stuck to your innocence story you might even win in the end depending on who it came down to. I've done it before when I played, drop out the weakest link in your team just to buy yourself a little more time and the trust of the other players. A simple strategy.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    can i just say, it's getting goood
    RRiz3.gif

What happens if we tie on a vote?
    No worries, no one dies. It'll just be no lynch.

How is there even a chance we'll win this?
    Well, actually you were killed last night. However, there is a chance either side could win.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • kill Thoughts!!!! they are maf.

Are you sure you're detective? e_e Because when you inspect Mafia, he should appear a Townie.

You're kind of suspicious too, people have just been taking your word at face value. Who reveals himself as Detective and doesn't get targeted? Same goes for the fact that you just put it out there that you are going to inspect someone tonight. You may as well be Mafia himself. Even if you aren't, it's probable that the mafia has a roleblocker and you should have been roleblocked last night.

I'd say there's a pretty high chance that you're making stuff up or lying to us.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Are you sure you're detective? e_e Because when you inspect Mafia, he should appear a Townie.

You're kind of suspicious too, people have just been taking your word at face value. Who reveals himself as Detective and doesn't get targeted? Same goes for the fact that you just put it out there that you are going to inspect someone tonight. You may as well be Mafia himself. Even if you aren't, it's probable that the mafia has a roleblocker and you should have been roleblocked last night.

I'd say there's a pretty high chance that you're making stuff up or lying to us.

The only Mafia member that appears as a Townie is the Godfather. You and Sonata really ought to vote to lynch Thoughts though, otherwise YOU look most suspicious. :/ Especially if the Detective says he's Mafia. Nobody else has revealed that they are the Detective, so it's clear maccrash is.

Unless Sonata and Reisen vote to lynch Thoughts, I think we have a 3v3 battle going on.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh sorry, I got Mafia and Godfather mixed up.

But otherwise yeah, I'm still skeptical. At this point we can't afford to lynch another good member. Otherwise that means game over for us. Actually yeah, shouldn't it be game over already? As you said, we've already hit 3v3 lol.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Oh sorry, I got Mafia and Godfather mixed up.

But otherwise yeah, I'm still skeptical. At this point we can't afford to lynch another good member. Otherwise that means game over for us. Actually yeah, shouldn't it be game over already? As you said, we've already hit 3v3 lol.

No worries. I screwed up too earlier about the quantity of roles. :P

Honestly, maccrash ID'd Thoughts as Mafia. That's the only proof we need. If we lynch him, we will win, so long as we're not being fooled. But it's always possible. I'm not willing to take that chance though, so I'm still voting Thoughts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back