• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvation

To be saved.
Years
  • I mean, we have to reach a draw. Unless there was a mafia role where you're actually a townee. That'd be troll.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Not to be a party pooper, but yeah, we'd need more incriminating evidence. I know I was pretty liberal with the bandwagon voting earlier, but at this point it could cost us the game.

Just trying to balance the vote.

vote // Klippy

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Detective says, "Thoughts is Mafia"

Reisen says, "None enough evidence"

???

Sounds more like someone's trying to protect a Mafia buddy.

Akiba

Years
  • Would I really do that?

Again, I've stated earlier reasons why maccrash is suspicious.

I'm not saying Thoughts is part of the Mafia, and I'm not saying he isn't.

maccrash just doesn't seem that trustworthy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • its ok klippy you can give up the act now

166.gif

Would I really do that?

Again, I've stated earlier reasons why maccrash is suspicious.

I'm not saying Thoughts is part of the Mafia, and I'm not saying he isn't.

maccrash just doesn't seem that trustworthy.

Yeah, I think you would if you were Mafia, but if maccrash isn't the detective, who is?

Your argument is only valid if another person reveals that they are the Detective. Otherwise, maccrash is the only logical answer.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • 166.gif

Yeah, I think you would if you were Mafia, but if maccrash isn't the detective, who is?

Your argument is only valid if another person reveals that they are the Detective. Otherwise, maccrash is the only logical answer.

What if there is no detective? Some roles may be used multiple times and some roles may not be used at all. At the beginning of the game roles will be randomly assigned along with details.

Maccrash could have easily taken advantage of nobody knowing who has what role and if a role is even being used to secure his own safety. Maybe saying H.A.N was an innocent was just a lucky guess? Hibikaze could be working with him along with one other person, the only question would be who?

Unless you've been doing some secret back door messaging or are part of mafia, it's still 5 v 1. I can't trust any of the other 5, and neither can you. Everyone is your enemy until the end of the game.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • What if there is no detective? Some roles may be used multiple times and some roles may not be used at all. At the beginning of the game roles will be randomly assigned along with details.

Maccrash could have easily taken advantage of nobody knowing who has what role and if a role is even being used to secure his own safety. Maybe saying H.A.N was an innocent was just a lucky guess? Hibikaze could be working with him along with one other person, the only question would be who?

Unless you've been doing some secret back door messaging or are part of mafia, it's still 5 v 1. I can't trust any of the other 5, and neither can you. Everyone is your enemy until the end of the game.

It's impossible for the Townies to have a chance at winning without the Detective. Maccrash was MIA for a ton of the weeks and we saw how well that went.

I'll make you a deal... vote with us on this and IF we're wrong, you can lynch me. No questions. I'll even vote for myself. But the only way we even have a chance is to take out Thoughts.

The vote is three to lynch me versus three to lynch Thoughts.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • It's impossible for the Townies to have a chance at winning without the Detective. Maccrash was MIA for a ton of the weeks and we saw how well that went.

I'll make you a deal... vote with us on this and IF we're wrong, you can lynch me. No questions. I'll even vote for myself. But the only way we even have a chance is to take out Thoughts.

The vote is three to lynch me versus three to lynch Thoughts.

Klippy what if I told you that I was the detective? There's 6 of us left, I think now would be as good as any for a time to come out with my information and I don't want to make an enemy. I have inspected two people since I started this game and that was Reisen and El. Reisen is town, I am town and El is dead. I tried to save him without revealing myself but it just didn't happen. Since I got that information I have been roleblocked every single night. I didn't know if we had a nurse joy or if she was active and so I didn't want to come out with the tiny bit of information I did have because I could have easily been killed off and then I really wouldn't have made any difference in the game. I've been playing extra passively trying not to draw any attention to myself because I thought at some point in the game I might make a difference. That time is now. If you want me to vote with you Klippy we must vote for the impostor. There's not much I can currently do but I can tell you that maccrash is not the detective. Either we follow his misinformation and kill off a townie thus losing the game, or side with me and I will remove my vote from you and send it at maccrash which might give us a chance. I might end up dying tonight either way, but it'd feel a hell of a lot better if I could get rid of a mafia member doing it.

With maccrash being part of the mafia he must be someone integral to their operations or else someone else would have taken the lead when they saw nobody else was claiming to be birch.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Klippy what if I told you that I was the detective? There's 6 of us left, I think now would be as good as any for a time to come out with my information and I don't want to make an enemy. I have inspected two people since I started this game and that was Reisen and El. Reisen is town, I am town and El is dead. I tried to save him without revealing myself but it just didn't happen. Since I got that information I have been roleblocked every single night. I didn't know if we had a nurse joy or if she was active and so I didn't want to come out with the tiny bit of information I did have because I could have easily been killed off and then I really wouldn't have made any difference in the game. I've been playing extra passively trying not to draw any attention to myself because I thought at some point in the game I might make a difference. That time is now. If you want me to vote with you Klippy we must vote for the impostor. There's not much I can currently do but I can tell you that maccrash is not the detective. Either we follow his misinformation and kill off a townie thus losing the game, or side with me and I will remove my vote from you and send it at maccrash which might give us a chance. I might end up dying tonight either way, but it'd feel a hell of a lot better if I could get rid of a mafia member doing it.

With maccrash being part of the mafia he must be someone integral to their operations or else someone else would have taken the lead when they saw nobody else was claiming to be birch.

Why have you inspected so little if you're the Detective?

I'm worried I might be the only true Townie left. lol.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Why have you inspected so little if you're the Detective?

I'm worried I might be the only true Townie left. lol.

I've been sending in nightly inspections but I've been roleblocked since night 3. Night 1 I got El, night 2 I got Reisen and then night 3 I got roleblocked.

I couldn't say if you were a townie or not. You've been aggressive which leads me to think you might have a hidden agenda, which is why I need a reason to trust in you.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I've been sending in nightly inspections but I've been roleblocked since night 3. Night 1 I got El, night 2 I got Reisen and then night 3 I got roleblocked.

I couldn't say if you were a townie or not. You've been aggressive which leads me to think you might have a hidden agenda, which is why I need a reason to trust in you.

My only reason to distrust you is that you claim to have kept your role quiet since the start, so nobody could know you were the Detective. So why would you be roleblocked so early when no one could possibly know your role, as the Detective is the only one who can inspect people?

On the flip, my only reason to trust you is that you tried to avoid voting for Matt back when we lynched him...

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • My only reason to distrust you is that you claim to have kept your role quiet since the start, so nobody could know you were the Detective. So why would you be roleblocked so early when no one could possibly know your role as the Detective is the only one who can inspect people?

On the flip, my only reason to trust you is that you tried to avoid voting for Matt back when we lynched him...

I've been playing pretty passively for the majority of the game. And I couldn't tell you why they decided to roleblock me and continue doing so. Maybe because I was first on the list? I don't know. They did it once and then just kept with it because it worked I guess. It's kept me quiet until now. It might have just been a random roll of the dice. After I investigated El that's how I decided on who to inspect. You can choose not believe me or you can choose to believe me. I'm probably going to die tonight so really everything is on your shoulders. We still have a good 17 hours so just take your time and make a decision. I'm not going to push you one way or the other, just know that one vote wins the game and the other loses it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I've been playing pretty passively for the majority of the game. And I couldn't tell you why they decided to roleblock me and continue doing so. Maybe because I was first on the list? I don't know. They did it once and then just kept with it because it worked I guess. It's kept me quiet until now. It might have just been a random roll of the dice. After I investigated El that's how I decided on who to inspect. You can choose not believe me or you can choose to believe me. I'm probably going to die tonight so really everything is on your shoulders. We still have a good 17 hours so just take your time and make a decision. I'm not going to push you one way or the other, just know that one vote wins the game and the other loses it.

Even if we both voted mac, then it's 2 v 2 v 2.

Here's the facts and possible fiction we have:

MACCRASH identified HIBIKAZE (?) as townie and THOUGHTS (?) as mafia.

SONATA identified REISEN (?) as townie and MACCRASH as a fraud.​

Sonata, if you're really the Detective, then:

Sonata, Reisen, Klippy are town
    maccrash, Hibikaze, Thoughts are Mafia​

That's the only way it can work if we go by what YOU say. There's THREE Mafia left, which is why I have a hard time believing the two Mafia members would out their comrade like that. Otherwise this is the truth...

maccrash, Hibikaze, and Klippy are town
    Sonata, Reisen, Thoughts are Mafia​

YOU being Mafia not only would eliminate the true Detective, but also you claim Reisen (who I suspect is Mafia anyway) is innocent and you are avoiding voting for Thoughts, who would be your third Mafia member.

So YOU should change your vote to Thoughts to prove your innocence. Otherwise the true townies should all vote against you since the truth of this matter skirts far too close to lies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Even if we both voted mac, then it's 2 v 2 v 2.

Here's the facts and possible fiction we have:

MACCRASH identified HIBIKAZE (?) as townie and THOUGHTS (?) as mafia.

SONATA identified REISEN (?) as townie and MACCRASH as a fraud.​

Sonata, if you're really the Detective, then:

Sonata, Reisen, Klippy are town
    maccrash, Hibikaze, Thoughts are Mafia​

That's the only way it can work if we go by what YOU say. There's THREE Mafia left, which is why I have a hard time believing the two Mafia members would out their comrade like that. Otherwise this is the truth...

maccrash, Hibikaze, and Klippy are town
    Sonata, Reisen, Thoughts are Mafia​

YOU being Mafia not only would eliminate the true Detective, but also you claim Reisen (who I suspect is Mafia anyway) is innocent and you are avoiding voting for Thoughts, who would be your third Mafia member.

So YOU should change your vote to Thoughts to prove your innocence. Otherwise the true townies should all vote against you since the truth of this matter skirts far too close to lies.

I was going to write a lot, but I'll sum it up as this is what it boils down to.

- regardless of what we do we're dead
    - I am the detective and maccrash is a fraud
    - hibikaze could either be mafia or town
    - Reisen could be either town or mafia
    - Thoughts could be town or mafia
    - Klippy could be town or mafia
    - Team Town: Sonata Reisen/Thoughts/Klippy/hibikaze
    - Team Mafia: maccrash Reisen/Thoughts/Klippy/hibikaze
    - Everyone left has the same misinformation that maccrash has been giving out to protect himself
    - maccrash randomly picked two people to reveal in case someone killed one or both of them
    - my head hurts

If anyone is killed:
    - 3 v 2 going into night
    - if mafia then 2 v 2 going into day, then 2 v 1 going next day, then game over
    - if town then 3 v 1 going into day, then 2 v 1 going next day, then game over

If nobody is killed:
    - 3 v 3 going into night
    - 3 v 2 going into day, 3 v 1 going into night, game over

- This is a battle of futility and we have the absolute worst luck when it comes to lynches
    - Our only hope is that someone is Lisia which doesn't appear to be anyone acting as Lisia
    - I'm not going to change my vote unless it's to someone who I know is mafia because I don't want to lynch a townee on accident like so many times before
    - If you think I'm mafia that's fine, El thought I was mafia at the very beginning of the game
    - If you don't want to change your vote that's fine, we'll just die a little quicker

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I was going to write a lot, but I'll sum it up as this is what it boils down to.

- regardless of what we do we're dead
    - I am the detective and maccrash is a fraud
    - hibikaze could either be mafia or town
    - Reisen could be either town or mafia
    - Thoughts could be town or mafia
    - Klippy could be town or mafia
    - Team Town: Sonata Reisen/Thoughts/Klippy/hibikaze
    - Team Mafia: maccrash Reisen/Thoughts/Klippy/hibikaze
    - Everyone left has the same misinformation that maccrash has been giving out to protect himself
    - maccrash randomly picked two people to reveal in case someone killed one or both of them
    - my head hurts

If anyone is killed:
    - 3 v 2 going into night
    - if mafia then 2 v 2 going into day, then 2 v 1 going next day, then game over
    - if town then 3 v 1 going into day, then 2 v 1 going next day, then game over

If nobody is killed:
    - 3 v 3 going into night
    - 3 v 2 going into day, 3 v 1 going into night, game over

- This is a battle of futility and we have the absolute worst luck when it comes to lynches
    - Our only hope is that someone is Lisia which doesn't appear to be anyone acting as Lisia
    - I'm not going to change my vote unless it's to someone who I know is mafia because I don't want to lynch a townee on accident like so many times before
    - If you think I'm mafia that's fine, El thought I was mafia at the very beginning of the game
    - If you don't want to change your vote that's fine, we'll just die a little quicker

Alright. I'm willing to swap votes because I'm going to be killed tonight either way. If we tie on lynch, a townie dies still and then we will lose regardless. Might as well see if you're trustworthy.

So...

vote// maccrash

Akiba

Years
  • Yeah. At this point, there's pretty solid proof that maccrash is a phony or is making up information. Was leaning towards this from the start.

vote // maccrash

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • wow okay I come back to this. okay, truth be told I was roleblocked and I was hoping someone was gonna call me out on my bullshit. I picked a random person and outed them as maf in the hopes that one of the mafia members would be like "what are you doing..." you know what I mean?

kill Reisen tomorrow if I die (provided the game doesn't end); he set this in motion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back