• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Sorry, no leads here.

Even though cit deaths suck, it's a good thing we haven't lost any TPRs yet.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • That would be the smartest thing to do,

On another note since HepaestusXIII hasn't participated since the start of the game I would say either Klippy replaces them or we lynch them since they haven't contributed to the game and haven't even been on since the 17th. I vote klippy replaces them, if he wants to.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • There don't seem to be any clues yet. Maybe HepaestusXIII is Birch and didn't do anything, so there might even be no knowledge available at all. I hope that's not true.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • wat up I'm Birch. H.A.N. and Hibikaze are both town. now doctor better be on me tonight. I think we're still okay no lynching today -- only two of us are dead, but tomorrow if I don't get anything new, we should definitely start thinking about lynching somebody random.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    I wasn't feeling well last night to conclude Day Three so you can consider Day Three to be extended. The clock on the main post has been updated with the exact time left in Day Three. Hopefully this will give everyone time to send in votes since there are only 4/11 votes (ouch).

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, I haven't been on the computer much lately so I missed day two. And even though it's day three, we're still mostly just voting for no lynch? Doesn't look like it's going well, guys. Since I don't really see any good leads, though, I'll do the same for today.

VOTE // No Lynch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back