• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    NIGHT THREE START
    As predicted, Day Three ended without any deaths. S/O to me for posting this on time. Night Three will end in approximately 24 hours. Time for role in red and blue to send in their night actions.​

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    DAY FOUR START
    *crickets* No one died. As usual you have 48 hours to decide on who to lynch for today or in this game's case, decide who not to lynch. I'd just like to say at this rate the game won't be over until at least Day 12. There will be more mafia games in the future, take a chance and laugh at mistakes later.​

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Alrighty guys, let's start killing people off.

Let's think rationally - the people who haven't posted in this thread I believe are most likely a mafia member. So who hasn't posted in the thread yet?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • So far everyone who's playing has posted at least once. I'd wait for maccrash to give out any new information before I started thinking of taking any chances just voting willy nilly.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yeah, everyone has posted. Besides, from my experiences it wouldn't stand to reason that a mafia member would be reclusive, unless they're simply inactive.

You know what? It's time to get the ball rolling. I'm going to vote for the one person who has so far voted to try and kill another player. hohoho

VOTE // El Héroe Oscuro

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Tbh though I'm kinda leery of Varys right now. He was expressing a good bit of interest in finding out who Birch was and then it just so happens that nobody gets killed last night? Not too sure about that one. Maybe he tried targeting maccrash after he came out and Joy blocked it?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I gotta go with Varys. I don't really know for sure, but I think there's something suspect about him. :( Sorry, my RP buddy.

VOTE // Varys the Galvantula

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Tbh though I'm kinda leery of Varys right now. He was expressing a good bit of interest in finding out who Birch was and then it just so happens that nobody gets killed last night? Not too sure about that one. Maybe he tried targeting maccrash after he came out and Joy blocked it?

If I am mafia, I wouldn't really go for maccrash now wouldn't I, knowing that the doctor would be on him during the night? I would try to find the doctor if I was the mafia before making any attempt on maccrash right?

I'm to hear what the others have to say before I vote. :))

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
  • Ehh, well. Varys has a point. Plus, he was the one to say Joy should protect over night if Birch claims. But there's also a chance he may be trying to confuse us. However, I have no leads so I wouldn't want to lynch off without knowing. But that's just me so

VOTE // No lynch

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • The way I see it is that if we don't lynch someone, Rocket will kill one of us. So either way someone's dying and we have some suspicions on a few people, so we could eliminate those suspects and then see how we end up.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Let's think rationally - the people who haven't posted in this thread I believe are most likely a mafia member. So who hasn't posted in the thread yet?

Why do you think that? Rationally thinking points me in totally the opposite direction. When I played a game like this before, there were some people who thought their roles were uninteresting and therefore lost their interest in the game. The people getting less active often appeared to have roles like townee, roles on the good side.

And yeah, I really think it's time to vote already, but I'll wait for maccrash. Am I allowed to change my vote at all?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Why do you think that? Rationally thinking points me in totally the opposite direction. When I played a game like this before, there were some people who thought their roles were uninteresting and therefore lost their interest in the game. The people getting less active often appeared to have roles like townee, roles on the good side.

And yeah, I really think it's time to vote already, but I'll wait for maccrash. Am I allowed to change my vote at all?

You have the whole time to vote. The votes won't be counted until the period is up.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Yeah, everyone has posted. Besides, from my experiences it wouldn't stand to reason that a mafia member would be reclusive, unless they're simply inactive.

You know what? It's time to get the ball rolling. I'm going to vote for the one person who has so far voted to try and kill another player. hohoho

VOTE // El Héroe Oscuro

I voted because I was annoyed at how ballless everyone has been by not voting to kill anyone lol. The game has been at a stand still because no one wanted to nut up. At least you had the audacity to actually vote against someone.

I'm sticking with my original vote. If I'm wrong I'll most likely be killed off the next round, but if it means the game will actually be played out then I really don't care if I die.

Vote // Varys the Galvantula

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • time extension?

Unless some new gamechanging info comes to light, I

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    time extension?

Unless some new gamechanging info comes to light, I

oi my bad guys. i accidental set day's clock for 24 hours instead of 48.
    the clock has been updated

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    To be honest, I'm not sure who I'll vote for. I'm kind of weary of Varys, but I don't see a huge factor of evidence to make a solid vote right now.

Vote// No Lynch

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • To be honest, I'm not sure who I'll vote for. I'm kind of weary of Varys, but I don't see a huge factor of evidence to make a solid vote right now.

Vote// No Lynch

Well like honey said if we don't lynch anybody it's going to be 12 days of us just dying without even trying to put up a fight. At some point we have to stop pussyfooting around it and take the chance. If you're weary of someone put a vote on them. It's best to do it and find out you're wrong than to not do it and find out you were right. And if maccrash comes in (if he's actually birch) with some information then you can change your vote.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • Vote// No Lynch

I don't feel like we have anything to work with and the last thing we want to do is kill a townee.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • A townie is going to die whether we lynch or not. So we're just sitting here blinded and being picked off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back