• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Omg I seriously hate them now. If they are anything like PETA I hate them, and I am studying veterinary science in college, I love animals. They are very rude, and are almost as obnoxious as the Westboro Baptist Church (who protested the GaGa concert I went to just Tuesday)... seriously. I hope they don't take that route with them or I will show no mercy when battling them! [I will transfer my LV 100 Garchomp over and sweep them! Bwahahaha! @.@] Did u guys hear about their message to Janet Jackson recently?

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I have neutral feeling about Team Plasma, which by the way I knew was going to be their name. ^_^ Lucky guess I guess. Anyway I don't really like their attire but it must mean they're crazy if they wear that. Meaning I get to face off against psycho enemies! The crazier they dress, the crazier their plan.

Team Rocket - Lame

Team Magma/Aqua - Interesting

Team Galactic (Even tho I hate what clothing) - Insane obviously

I rest my case. ^_^

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I have neutral feeling about Team Plasma, which by the way I knew was going to be their name. ^_^ Lucky guess I guess. Anyway I don't really like their attire but it must mean they're crazy if they wear that. Meaning I get to face off against psycho enemies! The crazier they dress, the crazier their plan.

Team Rocket - Lame

Team Magma/Aqua - Interesting

Team Galactic (Even tho I hate what clothing) - Insane obviously

I rest my case. ^_^
    Lol, I agree with you on the teams thing :). Yeah team Galactic was Crazy but their plan wasn't take over the world type it was Take over the Universe kind of plan...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How about getting back onto the topic of team Plasma and not PETA? >___>;

Also, I think Plasma's clothing hints at "Grey" D:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021

omg I think ur right... that is a lead anyway.

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    What I want to happen with Team Plasma is for them to be much more serious and have a wider range of Pokemon at their disposal. Although, the odd funny and useless Grunt (like there has been in Team Galactic) would be a fun touch. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I really hope I'm not right. D: Don't think clothing from the past has hinted at future games though, so hopefully!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Cheeseus Swiss Christ, You and Lightning really are my Anti <__<

What I want to happen with Team Plasma is for them to be much more serious and have a wider range of Pokemon at their disposal. Although, the odd funny and useless Grunt (like there has been in Team Galactic) would be a fun touch.

How much for that they'll only be using electric and fire Pokemon?

NO

Ermm.. Sorry, I meant to say: **** no. Grey? Gray? Whatev, I'd rather not have a third version at all.

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
  • I think TP's attire is nice. It's different. I certainly didn't expect it, and I like surprises. I think it's a group of people run by a manipulative man who has a mystic inner circle where he will try to perform some ritual to... ?seaparate humans and pokemon?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I think TP's attire is nice. It's different. I certainly didn't expect it, and I like surprises. I think it's a group of people run by a manipulative man who has a mystic inner circle where he will try to perform some ritual to... ?seaparate humans and pokemon?

It could be like Totalitarian Leaders. They took away rights from the people, but used those same rights they took away to enforce the rights being taken away.

RNG Abuser

RNG Abuser
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    i absolutely love the name:
    team plasma :D

sounds cool ^^

wish i was one :\

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    They look like massive failure knights. Honestly Team Rocket and Team Galactic have my vote.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Wow, this is the first time Im seeing this. Their outfits make them look like knights. Lol the evil blue knights would like to battle. Im confused about their looks, hopefully the story can slightly explain why they look like that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back