• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team requiered

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
  • also i got 3 of the 8 kanto badges made i need help with the other 5

I would like to mirror the advice given by the other community members in this thread. (Even if it was sometimes ill-mannered) What they are saying is that unless you do some real work, such as part of actually building the game, you won't get any skilled people to work under you. That is because all they will see is you trying to profit off of their work, without you doing anything that couldn't be done better by themselves in less time. In other words, unless you can think of something better for you to do than design "secnes" or "secens", (which is actually spelled "scenes"), than you probably won't get much work done at all. Look to the leading projects, where everyone, including the project leaders, is doing something significant.

Isom

Kari Byron is still my lady.
    Years
  • Damit glich shut up im working on it the best i can im new at this gese

Whoa! Them's fightin' wurds.

Seriously, think about what you just said.
    im new at this gese
    which means you may want to get a little exp. under your belt before you start making a game. You say your busy working on scenes, but to be honest it's not that hard. Considering your scenes are only 7 lines long, they don't sound too good. Plus, I can't even make out half of them, the spelling is just bad. Though I'm not going to hold that against you. If you're new and want to make an half decent game then I suggest Poccil's and Flameguru's starter kit. It's easy and comes with almost every code needed. Now as for what the others are saying, unless you want someone good or even close to good to help you then maybe you oughta actually do something yourself. Such as some scripting, mapping, graphics, or something along those lines.

Now as for your actual question, yes I would be glad to help once you have a little more experience.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • Damit glich shut up im working on it the best i can im new at this gese

I agree with Isom. I am an experienced member here as well as at other game building sites, and I know how these things work. I wasn't trying to be rude or offensive, I was simply stating the facts of your situation. Like so many others around here, who don't take the time to look and learn, you take my words as if they were meant to be rude destruction of public opinion regarding you and your game. I will tell you now, that is not the case. Even projects that are worked on by experienced game builders where everyone pitches in with quite a bit of work have relatively small chances of succeeding. Not only that, but often funded projects by major companies are dropped because of the same problems that you would face here, without funding or a supportable staff. Just think before you post, and you may end up with a much more willing group of people.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Ok guys

Ok guys your gona like this secne
    Champion gary:well i was hopeing for a better chalange like fighting Ash but you'll have to do.
    You:OH JUST SHUT UP AND BATTLE
    (batttle starts)
    (battle ends)
    GaryAMN IT I CANT BELIVE I LOST TO A LOSER LIKE YOU!:D
    Comonnatry:well here we have it ladies and gentelmen your new Kanto legauge champion.
    (Croud cheers)
    You:hey (girl you chose) comeovere here for a min i got something to ask you.
    (your GF in the game):sure
    Brock:*wispers* watch this Ash
    Ash:allright brock.
    *you get down on one knee*
    Comontary:well what do we have here.
    (your gf):???
    You:(Name of gf) will you marry me?
    Croud:AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    (your gf):You.... yes yes i will
    Comontary:lets here folks for the new Kanto champion and the soon to be newlweds.:(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    hey

Hey got to be creative you know and besides that him+his Gf still have to go though the Joto hoen sino and chaos region

Isom

Years
  • Oh, I just think it's a little over the edge for him to be married at 13. I mean you're 14 IRL or atleast it says you are, wold you want to get married at that age? Oh well though it's your game.

So now that you're working on the game. Would you mind showing some screenshots?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Working on it

Im working on it i cant figure out how to show screen shots on this from my Game LOL

Also how do you make muliple Towns LOL

Last edited:

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    umm yeah im ot rly a grammer freak but u may want to clean it up a bit

i find it rly hard to understand wat ur trying to say

and sometimes i cant even make it out

Isom

Years
  • Im working on it i cant figure out how to show screen shots on this from my Game LOL

Also how do you make muliple Towns LOL

Oh, okay for screenshots pay the test, and then press F8. Then upload it somewhere and then insert the direct link I think or yu can click the insert image and copy and paste the url.

As for making multiple maps, in the editor go down to where you click on the maps and hit insert or right click, new map. Set the properties and tileset and there you go.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    I sincerely hope you all realize that this is a troll. Brand new, wanting to sap off of others, aggressive-defensive behavior, and plot so bad and so badly written, with grammatical errors so blatant it must be intentional, derksenm166 has all of the trappings of a troll.

I would highly suggest that no one continue to post in this topic until dersenm166 can prove he is not a troll by showing a decent amount of work already done. If he does, great, otherwise, do not feed the trolls.

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    we all realize hes a troll dude

the only thing he does is "scenes"

which are what 8 lines long?

no need to state the obvious

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    we all realize hes a troll dude

the only thing he does is "scenes"

which are what 8 lines long?

no need to state the obvious
    Oh real F@#*%ing nice spreading nasty rommors im still new at this Thanks ALOT

Pissed of Pokemon Chaos worker derksenm166

Back