• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revenge[recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hey the link u gave worked, but when i opened it up in VBA a white screen came up. And im working on the OW sprites
    it worked on mine (tested it after i did it 2 make sure it worked). tats odd. tahts good 2 hear but dont strain yourself lol.

hey is the patch ready or so
    im waiting 4 chaos190 2 send the 1 he has with the stuff he did 4 us. i know he's busy so if u want u can add it 2 the 1 i send u But when hes done il be sending hes version 2 u guys 2 add you stuff.

i fixed the intro a bit & will send it 2mor (im 2 tired 2 upload now).

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    the game probably worked but what about the download link. it might of just been something with the download that went wrong. ill try it again.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    i had some free time & did 1 trainer sprite (2 see how rusty i am) & here it is
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    & also i cant upload anything (i tried 2 upload a txt file but its no use so i cant upload a better v of the beta).
    also can 1 of the scripters help out with a pokeball, with pikachu in it, in your bed room & if u can do it pm me so i can send u the rom.
    im going 2 my dads again 2mor (since i start college next week) so il send beta testers it some time 2mor.

Last edited:

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    well i was thinking i could edit pikachus OW sprite to look like dark pikachu, and pikachu could be in your room. you get out of the truck (which i can change to a car since he just got back) you go inside and what about those pokemon ( i think you should delete the uneeded events) and your mom tells you to grab pikachu and set the clock.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    well i was thinking i could edit pikachus OW sprite to look like dark pikachu, and pikachu could be in your room. you get out of the truck (which i can change to a car since he just got back) you go inside and what about those pokemon ( i think you should delete the uneeded events) and your mom tells you to grab pikachu and set the clock.
    great ideas. il see what mom events i can delete.

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    Skils: im skilled in overworld, advanced map, YAPE, assortment of programs used to hack roms, i am also organizing storyboards and bringing together ideas

proof of work: i helped in bug fixes and early development of Shinygold

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Skils: im skilled in overworld, advanced map, YAPE, assortment of programs used to hack roms, i am also organizing storyboards and bringing together ideas

proof of work: i helped in bug fixes and early development of Shinygold
    k. u r hired but can u tell me what 2 but 4 u on pos 1 il put what u gave 4 now:
    murkage: overworld, advanced map, YAPE, assortment of programs used to hack roms

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Awesome! Another buddy! I can use alot of applications too, so qaz, can I work in that area too?
    i dont see y not.
    i tried 2 work on the 2 teams im apart of but iv been feeling down lately & iv been thinking alot (ever since i came 2 my dads & i just want 2 go home & stop thinking & just hang out with my friends). so im going 2 try 2 work on this the day after when i go back home.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    sorry i havent been on lately i have been busy what u want me to do now i added all the events in

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    sorry i havent been on lately i have been busy what u want me to do now i added all the events in
    thanks & dont worry about it.

I, War Rock EXE, will be offline starting Monday because i have school. Your titlescreen is ALMOST done... Note the i'm not quiting but i'll only be online to help my team. you can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]
    do you need me to do anything..?
    thanks man enjoy school ^^. im going back thrus & i cant wait since my house is hot.

@ minime010 when u add your stuff can u pm me it as well as the beta testers so they can test it out.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    remind me what i have to to do again
    make a L (from death note & use the pic i sent u) sprite & ow sprites 4 him (front back left/right sides & walking sprites) & fix N ow sprite 2 make his hat black & white like his sprite & make walking sprites 4 him.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    sorry i havent been on my pc got a virus so i had to format my pc

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    the thread seems so dead...
    @kidgoku
    we just got my laptop working again too. except yours wasnt a laptop. anyways, on topic: since i have my laptop i am most likely to use it more, but!!! that doesnt mean i cant use my other computer but i wont always be able to pull data up
    oh yeah, sorry qaz. never got to the L sprites cause im kinda grounded (and yes im am sneaking the computer)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back