• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revenge[recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    yeah this seems kinda dead. my school started up 4 me 2day so im like kinda busy now...anyways kidgoku im looking 4ward 2 the events u redid.

im thinking of some scripts but im going 2 do some more work on it 2mor night

so what other scripters have time 2 make some scripts....

@dont worry bout it kidgoku & minime010

Cobalt'Scizor

Wannabe Spriter/ROM Hacker
    Years
    All of the sprites I made got deleted D:

I can make my badges better now though.

Like this:
    Team Revenge[recruiting]

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    All of the sprites I made got deleted D:

I can make my badges better now though.

Like this:
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    well that stinks. next time make sure to copy them some were else so it wont happen again (thats what i do). glad to here u r getting better. bty the badge looks great, can we use that for 1 badge (we could use it for the leader who uses the new ghost pkmn). can u make 7 more & give it a the same dark grayish outline.

can you redo the L sprites qaz? im good at editing, not totally making a new one. ill still do the OWs
    sure i can do it but im having a bit of trouble deleting the backround from the L pick but il try later 2mor (hoping if i have time).

i have school now but im still going 2 work on this on my free time.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    k can u tell me events i put in cause i reformatted my pc which everything got deleted and i dont remember

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    k can u tell me events i put in cause i reformatted my pc which everything got deleted and i dont remember
    well i dont remember what towns u put the events in since i told u 2 put them in random 1s but the events were:
    deyoxes (which will later be dark garitina)
    rayquaza (shiny ow & u switched the shiny ray & char so the shiny 1s r the normal 1s)
    lugia (which will later be dark/shadow lugia)
    snesal (i spelled it wrong i no trying 2 remember all events)
    i think that was all of them & if u want u can try 2 look on the other pages to make sure i didnt leave 1 out.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    sorry my school started and now i wont have the time i get at 2 40 or 3 00 science i walk
    my school ends at 2 40 so next week on tuesday i wot be able to come on

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    its fine. i no its the time when school starts 4 alot of peps.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    thats fine il have u put them in the 1 chaos is going 2 send us with town 1 done.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    i no u r on other teams as well thats y im ... ***forgot what i was going to say***... glad to see u made a shop.

edit: can 1 of the mappers help out making a snow city, i pmed & emailed PokeTrader a while back[ he hasnt been active since july] & he hasnt responded so i dont know if he's still willing to help out & make the snow city. so can a mapper respond for more details.

edit2:
    i did the L sprite but u need 2 work on it minime010 (i pmed u with instructions on how 2 fix it):
    Team Revenge[recruiting]

& here is a Reshiram sprite i made:
    Team Revenge[recruiting]

(i used 2 renders 2 make this: the official sprite but since some of it was messed up i used the render from the box art & filled in somethings like the wings & some more things. The right arm is a bit messed up but i couldnt fix it [i vmed the 2nd spriter since i was trying 2 get both of them some work lol]).

edit3:
    created a social group so those people who still r working/ helping with the hack join it. https://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=2398

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Team Revenge[recruiting]

That's the sprite, but what are the RS dimesnion to which I need to size it down?

Won't let me post this..
    looks great & it needs be 64px × 64px & can u give it the same greenish backround color as my sprites so it can be easier 2 insert in the hack (when u post a sprite without a backround & i save it on my pc it give it a black backround & whoever is going 2 insert it will need 2 give it the same backround as the eplacing pkmn & if the pkmn is black itll mess it up when trying 2 get rid of the backround).
    also wondering if u can make a zangoose black & red for normal & a black & blue 1 for shiny.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    i no & you are right.
    & thanks 4 4 sprite. cant wait 2 see the finished outcome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back