• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revenge[recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    any other event u want me to add
    no thats it 4 now, gota think of some more.

@minime010 the sprites look perfect. il see if i can insert them without getting errors. if i do il tell u 2 see if u can insert em.

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    the female sprites are here!
    Is that really yours?
    It doesn't seem like it. Because in the resource area I found the same sprites except it had the rocket sprites. I think you just took out the rocket sprites because I don't think that's yours. I'm 90% Positive that it's not yours. Tho I could be wrong.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    the female sprites are here!
    cool man. so in this hack u r silver or crystal. looks just like her bty. just wondering 4 the hero if u can more sprites like u did 4 the female like the running, biking, flying & fishing (i dont like fishing but some peps do & dont want 2 have bugs in the hack). that would be a great help if u can.

added rjrrjr as beta tester #4 & posted new sprites 2 1st page

Last edited:

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    Is that really yours?
    It doesn't seem like it. Because in the resource area I found the same sprites except it had the rocket sprites. I think you just took out the rocket sprites because I don't think that's yours. I'm 90% Positive that it's not yours. Tho I could be wrong.
    I did post them on the internet somewhere else while making my own hack way before this. Maybe someone used and added to it because i know I didnt make the rocket sprites. but thanks for noticing because where I posted i clearly said DON'T TAKE DA SPRITES! but thos sprites are ones edited from lyra and they took a few hours
    back to topic, you like them? theyve been stashed away for awhile so I dont know I need improvements... I can make or find ones for silver. and what should we do for a titlescreen? what about the supporter banner?

Im just gonna get a whole new thing for silver and edit all the ones I dont have im too lazy to make one

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    That's fine. But if u only want u can make the running & fly 1s. As 4 the title screen use support banner u made.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    they look good. lets use him as a rival. now we need a some more rivals, the elite 4 & champion, bosses & grunts, gym leaders and the scripts. there will be 4-5 main rivals (including the 1 above) that will also help u out along the way. i wanted the hero 2 look like a custom silver since he was so bad @$*. bty any1 have a good name for the evil team (1 that has not bin used yet). @minime10 can u also do custom red sprite like the manga but an young adult version. if u dont know what im talking about i can send u some pics of what im talking about.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    If you wish to apply for this team, you must fill out this application
    Skills: mapping/minimal scripting
    Proof of Work: https://img295.imageshack.us/i/startertown.jpg/ Starter town i made for another team
    Contact info: [email protected], Vm/PM check sig

PLEASE only accept me if you'll have stuff to do, thanks
    ... sure we would need another person 2 do routes with us do get some done. @ what do u mean by minimal scripting?
    i think we have enough peps now (dont worry rjrrjr il still wait 2 see your inproved maps) &we need 1-2 more betas.

team dark that would be good
    i was thinking that be4 but i thought some1 already had that in a hack already... k 4 now the team will be TEAM DARK

@ wondering who (if they already did/or r planing r doin) the pikachu script.

Last edited:

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    minimal scripting means I can script but i'd rather it be little-no scripting. im more of a mapper lol

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    any projects? if you gave me one i forgot.

dont you think we should put this in reasearch and development? i think its made alot of progress

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    when are we going to start again
    sorry still thinking 4 some more events 2 put in. i was thinking garitina (il pm u the site that has the overworld sprite).

any projects? if you gave me one i forgot.

dont you think we should put this in reasearch and development? i think its made alot of progress
    the title screen & help fixing the pikachu sprite i made since he has some yellow still showing (my mouse stinks so that was the best i could do) & the switching of the shiny sprites & normal sprites 4 rayquaza & charizard. if its not any trouble can u do garitina (il pm u the site were all the sprites r. i want u 2 render them so they would be bga), also thinking of adding Reshiram & Zekrom.

i've posted the hack in Progressing Hacks (just waiting 4 some1 2 post it)

Last edited:

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    should i make them dark/shadow?

and progressing hacks is for ones that have made a significant amount of progress (like halfway).

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back