• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revenge[recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    should i make them dark/shadow?

and progressing hacks is for ones that have made a significant amount of progress (like halfway).
    u could try but dont make Reshiram & Zekrom shadow Reshiram is going 2 be the champions ace pokemon & Zekrom looks great already (since he is a Black Yin Pokémon). & can u add lucario also (i was thinking of adding him be4 but no im 100% sure i want him in this hack) & also i would like 2 see how he would look like dark/shadow. bty rayquaza & charizard will be dark/shadow already when the shiny sprites r switched with the normal 1s.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    WHAT is done DONE SO FAR:
    PALLET TOWN & it's now MT. PALLET (until i think of a better MT. name):
    (still can't post pic's)

its a bit basic, may i add some idears?
    1. add some water or trees.
    2. some move lvls in high. (so some caves a very high up)

wait, how about you send me the map (and the rom (cause i only have F.R. basic)) so i could make the changes for you.....
    note: i only can make maps: mon-fri 3pm-4:30pm (sometimes 3pm-6pm)

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    WHAT is done DONE SO FAR:
    PALLET TOWN & it's now MT. PALLET (until i think of a better MT. name):
    (still can't post pic's)

its a bit basic, may i add some idears?
    1. add some water or trees.
    2. some move lvls in high. (so some caves a very high up)

wait, how about you send me the map (and the rom (cause i only have F.R. basic)) so i could make the changes for you.....
    note: i only can make maps: mon-fri 3pm-4:30pm (sometimes 3pm-6pm)
    u said bottom right (in the vm)...i dont see any. & 4 the water & trees im going 2 make it have a thunderstorm in the city so that will be there instead of water.

are these okay? I can do more editing if needed.
    looks great

this wont let me upload the reshiram or zekrom so how should i give it to you?
    email me bty i pmed u the reshiram render i simply used the site i pmed u & copyed the large image in word then copyed it in2 ps.

p.m. or email it to him,

....still waiting..... (lol)
    lol was waiting 4 site 2 reload since i was pming & checked here & was quoting every1

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    hey what sprites u want me to add
    use
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    & can u put it in a random town again (not 1 that already has 1) & post when u r done so i can pm u the 1 u can add it in (just make the event & save it since i dont no if u or minime10 will get done 1st.)

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    here are these sprites. kidgoku, u can use these scine its dark girantina.
    looks amazing. now 2 replace him with a pokemon that no1 has in the game. does any1 use surskit (i think thats how u spell it but honestly 4got)? u can replace it with dark girantina.

Hey i can make fakemon if you want
    sure how about some dragons & have champion have them.

i came up with a name 4 the team (thanks 2 the ideas i got) & its now Team Dark Shadow. i changed some of prof. 's txt. prof. i also did, This time, you really must work\ntowards defeating Team Dark Shadow.\pI urge you to make them pay for KANTO\nand for what they did to you aswell!\pTruly, this will put an end to\nTeam Dark Shadow once and for all!
    (its from script but 4 some reason he doesnt say it). i changed some other small scripts but its when u have finished pokedex. here r 2 small things i did (bty i didnt change the Mt pallet in this yet bc trying 2 figure out how 2 insert a .png in advance map)

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    um minime can you resize the ow sprite to 32 by 32 because it doenst fit

and there is no surskit ow sprite i would need to change it with som other pokemon

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    thanks 4 telling me that. so we need 2 find a pokemon witha ow sprite that no1 has in the game. how about we take out deoxys & put in girantina. im thinking of some1 walking up 2 u & giving u Zekrom (we might switch him in 4 surskit).

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    k. minime010 i need u 2 replace deoxys & put in dark girantina & also replace smeagel (i think thats its name hes after stanleir) with Zekrom & change unknown 2 lucario. u will get Zekrom & lucario from rivals in the game after u battle them (they will be in towns or in routes that dont have pkmn events & they will not be putter city or be4 badge 5).

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    im only good at inserting with ruby. i still want to learn what tools are best for firered and how to script, so im mainly only good at spriting mapping and beta testing

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    im only good at inserting with ruby. i still want to learn what tools are best for firered and how to script, so im mainly only good at spriting mapping and beta testing
    well the tools i use r 4 all the gba games. if u find tools are best for firered can u let me know 2. il try 2 resize the ow sprite if u cant do it minime010.
    here's a banner i made 4 the game (i made it the size of a sig but hope it'll work 4 a banner & i can always resize it).what u guys think? its not that good cause made it quickly last night. im hoping 2 make a better 1 later 2day.
    bty minime010 can u pm me the overworld sprite though email so it wont have the black backround so i can resize it.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    here is the charizard front. just take out the shiny back & the shiny rayquaza sprites & make the backround the same color as the original 1s& insert them as the normal 1s. as u can see i took out shiny charizard & replaced the backround with the 1 from original 1 (just do that 4 the back & 4 the rayquaza 1s). & if u can make a dark rayquaza ow sprite).
    bty minime010 can u change the backround of that ow sprite cause i cant erase the black around it (when u upload pics with transparent backrounds it gives it a blackround) & its messing the sprite up.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back