• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revenge[recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    well i can also instert overworld sprites once there done editing

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Here is a scratch map I made of Mount Pallet
    Picture:
    Team Revenge[recruiting]

It's not hard doing those things so feel free to use it if you would like. ;)
    Just credit would be good.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Here is a scratch map I made of Mount Pallet
    Picture:
    Team Revenge[recruiting]

It's not hard doing those things so feel free to use it if you would like. ;)
    Just credit would be good.
    thanks looks more like a mountain than what mine was. but what is the 4th cave for.

@ can u help me make
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    look better. i had trouble around the edges since my mouse pad on my laptop gets stuck most of the time & is hard 2 control when trying 2 get the edges. & if u can
    can u switch the charizard & rayquaza sprites (so the shiny 1s r now the regular 1s & the original r shiny). & can u insert them in the rom bc i cant &when i try unLZ-GBA says the files r 2 big 2 insert.

Last edited:

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
  • dude, dont worry about anything that has to do with spriting. I'll handel that. titlescreen I'll do too! and was wondering if I could beta test???

Want me to fix any thing on those "pikachu" sprites?

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    heres the rom in what idid its in vid format
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/cewo28
    thanks man will test it later

hay d00d. got any projects???
    in the second town can u make it a snow town & make it large. & posible make the houses blend in the backround & also make it snow in the city. also can u make a script so in the hero/herian bedroom there is a pokeball that contains a pickachu

anyway what u think i edited raqquaza black
    didnt see it yet man. will test everyrthing later.

dude, dont worry about anything that has to do with spriting. I'll handel that. titlescreen I'll do too! and was wondering if I could beta test???

Want me to fix any thing on those "pikachu" sprites?
    thanks man. i want u 2 get rid of the yellow parts that r still showing on the pickachu 1s.

TEAM BANNER ONLY!!!!!!
    Supporter/Player banner soon
    banner looks good man.

@ minime010 & PokeTrader can u guys insert your things u did or r doing in the rom KidGoku posted (so i dont need 2 dl tons of the roms 4 everthing some 1 does). ***link in 1st quote.***

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    qaz015393 said:
    in the second town can u make it a snow town & make it large. & posible make the houses blend in the backround & also make it snow in the city. also can u make a script so in the hero/herian bedroom there is a pokeball that contains a pickachu

Yeah, I'll get on top of that. Should I be removing the Oak scripts or leav that for someone else? {I'd prefer to leave it lol}
    Oh right, are we using the normal FR tileset or do you have a certain one? 'Cause the FR doesn't have snow, so I'd need a DPt tileset from you or somethin, or whatever TS you're using.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Yeah, I'll get on top of that. Should I be removing the Oak scripts or leav that for someone else? {I'd prefer to leave it lol}
    Oh right, are we using the normal FR tileset or do you have a certain one? 'Cause the FR doesn't have snow, so I'd need a DPt tileset from you or somethin, or whatever TS you're using.
    sorry man i dont have any tilesets. u can use some from other games if u want (like zelda or what ever). & if u can make the routes throu Mt. PALLET & 2nd town like its part of the MT. & it goes in2 a snowy route then goes in2 the city (like the 2nd city leads in2 MT. PALLET).

anything else u want me to insert
    just move the lugia (which will be shadow lugia soon) 2 a rondom town. u choose. then say were u put it in a spoiler. & i u can do make a sneasel event @ another random city just dont have 1 have 2 pokemon events.k. gota think of another pokemon thatll be on the dark/shadow team. so far its:
    pickachu
    charizard
    rayquaza
    sneasel
    & lugia.

i finally got home so im gona test the event that is done.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    ... k thanks. can u give me it in the advance map 4mat so i can insert it.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    i need the sneals over world sprites and the city i put him in

Spoiler:

nvm i found them

Spoiler:

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    i need the sneals over world sprites and the city i put him in

Spoiler:

nvm i found them

Spoiler:
    thats great. im starting the rom 2 make sure they work right. can u post the 1 u inserted all events so far so i can see how they look though the game. now the only things left is having the pikachu in bedroom event, the sprites, oak walking back 2 lab & intro (cant 2 intro until mon when i go back bc app only works on schools pc that has win xp laptop on win 7 enterprise & app doesnt work). i still need 2 do story 4 leaders, elite4 & etc.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    thanks kidgoku. theres 1 think thou when i faced lugia it worked fine but he doesnt disappear after the battle (when i catch him or beat him). can u fix that. didnt test the other events yet on got 2nd badge. here's a pick of after when i caught him

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    I can script the entire lugia thing for you, if you want. Or any other PKMN.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I can script the entire lugia thing for you, if you want. Or any other PKMN.
    thanks but lets wait 2 see if he can fix it 1st. bty if u want u cant do the pickachu (obtain him in a pokeball in players bedroom) event. & ill work on prof. walking script (didnt do it be4 cause was tired since its 2 dam hot in ny & havnt got a good nights sleep in days.

@ thanks Chaos190 im gona use the map u remade 4 MT. PALLET & il give credit 2 u of cause.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back