• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow Dash (Now Recruting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Ok I Finish It Suggestions Messy??

Some Of The Text Disappeared Because Of The Yin Yang Ill Fix That

Its cool but yeah to messy. Check out VGBoxart.com They've got DS templates and stuff. Also that Reshiram-Zekrom Yin Yang I had said could be for the cover but I think we should prob just leave it out. You also have to fit the like info and stuff under so see what happens Ill have a crack at it 2

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    So I'll Just Add The Features Right And The Plot....?

Wel for an example here is pokemon Diamond's back:

I kinda want it to be like that except no blue line between features and nintendo info saying like diamond and pearl have different pokemon and stuff.
    Although have the screen shots a little bigger

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Ok Sir I Got Now An Idea But I'll Do It Later xD ^_^!
    Who Is Our First Three Starters??

Well until jambo's patch is realsed its johto after its realesed its unova and once i find a spriter it will be my own fakemon you dont have to have the starters though

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2011
    Job/Jobs Wanted: Fakemon Spriter,Storyline Developer and Idea Creators,Title Screen Editors
    Proof of Work: I need still 15 posts!
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: Amateur *_*
    Past Experience (Optional): I run my own Shop at Spriting
    Contact Info (Optional): PM

Last edited:

thedrakgible

Friging ninja
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    Job/Jobs Wanted:Trainer spriter
    Proof of Work:

Skill Level of Job/Jobs:8/10

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Hey Guys. Sorry I didn't respond earlier but I was busy. This is gonna be a long post because I see we have a lot of new recruits!
    Im Not Good At Sprites Splices xD

Fire Pokemon
    Oh My Gosh! That poor fox is of fire! xD But seriously its pretty cool but I'm going for custom fakemon.
    Job/Jobs Wanted: Fakemon Spriter,Storyline Developer and Idea Creators,Title Screen Editors
    Proof of Work: I need still 15 posts!
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: Amateur *_*
    Past Experience (Optional): I run my own Shop at Spriting
    Contact Info (Optional): PM
    Your Accepted... For now...... xD I'd love to see your sprites some time and I bet they'll be good based on how good your avatar sprite is! Link to some image website sometime.
    Job/Jobs Wanted:Trainer spriter
    Proof of Work:

Skill Level of Job/Jobs:8/10
    Your Accepted..... For now..... xD I'm kidding but I would like to see more of your trainer sprites. The one you gave me is kinda a trainer splice ain't it? It isn't bad but I'd also like to see your scratch sprites to!
    Job Wanted: mapper
    Proof of Work: check my profile!
    Skill Level of Job: 7/10
    Your Accepted! Although, I think you'll be our last mapper. We have like 7 now xD

Okay now for a big announcement. I've worked on a titlescreen myself. Tell me what you think:

Rate, comment and criticizer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Ahahahahaahah Gahahaahaha! Anyway How's The Beta?

Well its ok. Niven hasn't been able to fix the buggy scripts because he's having computer problems. So we might have to move on for now. I think I'll actually start giving out jobs now. What do you have free time to do for now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back