• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow Dash (Now Recruting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2016
    Job/Jobs Wanted: Fakemon spriter
    Proof of Work: I create fakemons for me and my friends, pm me and il send u some
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: I dont know what to call myself, ur see for yourself
    Past Experience (Optional): Me and friends create hacks, but we dont put them out here.
    Contact Info (Optional): PM

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Job/Jobs Wanted: Fakemon spriter
    Proof of Work: I create fakemons for me and my friends, pm me and il send u some
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: I dont know what to call myself, ur see for yourself
    Past Experience (Optional): Me and friends create hacks, but we dont put them out here.
    Contact Info (Optional): PM

Well for now your pending because there is no proof of work. I will PM with some questions to see if your accepted. You'll reply to it with some examples.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    I know there prob sh*t but I made a thread for my pokesplices/fakemon. ^_^

Dude, I think they are pretty cool! They're pretty.... spooky if that's the word. I love the little coal guy. I can't believe you got shut down. You got real potential!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    It's the perfect size and I just made a new pokemon I think is epic. :D I reused the skull design I used before but this one was worth it. ;)

That's really cool man. This will help a lot. Also, like I said I like the little coal dude. Try to make an evo or something and keep up the good work. Hopefully I'll have a new map for you soon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    I wanna do more with his backsprite(too plain imo). I'm finishing up a new pokemons back sprite now. I can pm u the front for a sneak peak. ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    I wanna do more with his backsprite(too plain imo). I'm finishing up a new pokemons back sprite now. I can pm u the front for a sneak peak. ;)

Sure send me that. I'd like to see. Would you like me to put you down as spriter in the first post too?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    I have to now say that I have found a Co-leader. Although you may not have thought but it is Ray Maverick. He has helped us greatly all along and had made good hacks in the past. He is now here to help. He will post after me confirming this. We have already begun to create some new awesome ideas for the hack. And now I say, take it away Ray....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back