• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow Dash (Now Recruting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I have to now say that I have found a Co-leader. Although you may not have thought but it is Ray Maverick. He has helped us greatly all along and had made good hacks in the past. He is now here to help. He will post after me confirming this. We have already begun to create some new awesome ideas for the hack. And now I say, take it away Ray....

What would Banjo say here...?

Thanks mate, really need to unload all of my ideas somewhere, 'cause my head will explode if I don't.
    I'd love to say that with me helping my friend over here would get this hack a massive do-over before it even started.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Here's a sneak peak. ;)
    sneakpeak.png

Made by myself. Do not steal!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012

What would Banjo say here...?

Thanks mate, really need to unload all of my ideas somewhere, 'cause my head will explode if I don't.
    I'd love to say that with me helping my friend over here would get this hack a massive do-over before it even started.
    That's good. I bet the team along with me is happy to have you help.
    Here's a sneak peak. ;)
    sneakpeak.png

Made by myself. Do not steal!
    Pretty good man. I like. I'll talk to Ray about it to see where else we can incorporate it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    If you have any rough sketch ideas you think you want me to try and make a fakemon out of send me a pm. Finishing up some back sprites now then I'll be able to get to them ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if a time came when evil Pokemon rose above trainers? When they have had enough of being the puppets of man kinds show. Time of war is in the air... It's time to find out who your real friends are!
    evil.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    If you have any rough sketch ideas you think you want me to try and make a fakemon out of send me a pm. Finishing up some back sprites now then I'll be able to get to them ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if a time came when evil Pokemon rose above trainers? When they have had enough of being the puppets of man kinds show. Time of war is in the air... It's time to find out who your real friends are!
    evil.png

That's cool and creepy dude. It reminds me of a RP (War of Pokemon vs. Humans) that me and Ray were in.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Ok. Team I have to announce that Ray and I had been talking lately and we have decided. The game is getting completely made-over. This includes:
    • OWs
    • Tiles
    • Fakemon
    • Plot
    • Dropping new types
    • World Map
    • Team Nova's name
    • Our hack team name (maybe)
    • so on
    Now where you come in as we start off is we need some things. If you see any good PUBLIC tilesets then show us. If you have good and realistic ideas for fakemon say so. Thanks to those on the team that actually contribute. Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Well don't do too many fakemon because we have a lot of ideas and Ray is spriting too. Still I'd like to see and evo for that coal pokemon and what you think would be cool.

Steven.

Pokémon Crono creator
    Years
  • well my friend...I really like your hack. I really love tiles that looks like the pokemon Light platinum style :)

I've read with a real interest the storyline and look sound good with a lot of type of pokemons such as DPP/BW and also Cloned...
    But as you have just said, there aren't a lot of screenshots...so, I can't said much.
    However I hope to see soon some new updates! Best of good luck with your project! ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    well my friend...I really like your hack. I really love tiles that looks like the pokemon Light platinum style :)

I've read with a real interest the storyline and look sound good with a lot of type of pokemons such as DPP/BW and also Cloned...
    But as you have just said, there aren't a lot of screenshots...so, I can't said much.
    However I hope to see soon some new updates! Best of good luck with your project! ;)

Thanks Steven. I also hope to see updates with your hack soon! The hack is gonna start picking up some speed so we'll see what happens.

mewmasterify

Actual Mew
    Years
  • Skill:Spriting
    Proof of work:well.. u seen it.
    and i know theres a Riolu only. I also Made some Sprites

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Skill:Spriting
    Proof of work:well.. u seen it.
    and i know theres a Riolu only. I also Made some Sprites
    Well since your failed to reply to my VM with your POW and we don't need fusion sprites that I've seen of yours I'm going to have to reject you.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'll be the one to bring the announcing of the Legendaries of the hack! (which I designed with some help from The Dude***)

149Cyranion-1.png
    150Xorath-1.png

Cyranion & Xo'rath

Cyranion's types are Water & Ice. Its base movepool will be an offensive tree based on Sp. Atk and Sp. Def. While it can learn limited but powerful Water type moves, it can also learn Psychic.

Xo'rath's types are Fire & Ground. Its stats and movepool let it be agressive with massive Atk and somewhat good Sp.Atk. It can learn many Fire type moves and limited Ground types, while it can also learn moves like Sludge Bomb or Poison Sting (yeah.. at early levels), poison type moves in other words. And, to give it a chance againist Cyranion, Xo'rath can also learn Rock-type moves to cover the weakness it has to Water.

*Note that I might resprite Xo'rath, or recolour it, at least.
    **Any ideas for improvement, shoot at me.
    ***Also known as dudedude1 :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back