• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Solar Hackers!

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Hey everybody! you can call me KC for short. i decided to make a team because im not very good at scripting. we will hack pokemon firered,ruby, and emerald (and more if the team wants to) well. what i want to do for our first hack is make a pokemon game that follows golds adventures in the manga, with our own twists and turns. i am a mapper, and a begginer scripter my self. so i need some help lol.

i need somebody who can:

script at least moderate level
    insert overworlds
    do title screen
    another GOOD mapper
    a beta tester
    and somebody who can make banners

if u can do ANY OF these please leave a comment. contact me at [email protected]. i have msn, and yahoo.

current team is:
    Me:mapper, somewhat scripter
    Aljam:Mapper, GRAPHICS :)
    c0500 (if he wants)- mapper, scripter, and ow inserter
    Learath2- Scripter, Mapper

STILL NEED SCRIPTERS AND MAPPERS!!!!!!

Last edited:

CannibalCorpse

Metal_MILITA
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I can do all of these except Title screen and im an extremely awesome Banner maker

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Skill(s):Can make storyline, new pokemon and any other non-programming needs for the team but I am learning to script :D
    Proof: I dont really have any proof because the other game I'm working on hasnt officially started yet :(. I have some work on the forums of my other team at teamnova.tk
    contact: [email protected] for msn and [email protected] for e-mail

if you give me the job I wont let you down

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Skill(s):Can make storyline, new pokemon and any other non-programming needs for the team but I am learning to script :D
    Proof: I dont really have any proof because the other game I'm working on hasnt officially started yet :(. I have some work on the forums of my other team at teamnova.tk
    contact: [email protected] for msn and [email protected] for e-mail

if you give me the job I wont let you down

yeah sure you can join (: lol i might need help with a few twist (that wont affect the story line)

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
    Years
  • Script Position?

You guys still need another scripter?
    I need to get back in the groove of hacking... been out for a year or so haha

Skills: Intermediate Scripter
    Proof: Well... here's my first hack thread (that I had to close), it won hack of the week 68, and it at least shows I can do my own stuff ^_^ https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182275
    And some scriptin':
    Spoiler:

^ From MoP... largest script I could find in my old files, I'm sure I have more though haha

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • You guys still need another scripter?
    I need to get back in the groove of hacking... been out for a year or so haha

Skills: Intermediate Scripter
    Proof: Well... here's my first hack thread (that I had to close), it won hack of the week 68, and it at least shows I can do my own stuff ^_^ https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182275
    And some scriptin':
    Spoiler:
    ^ From MoP... largest script I could find in my old files, I'm sure I have more though haha

thats a pretty good script. your in. but please provide some contact info that is best to reach you by to stay in touch. welcome to the team!

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Eh... I don't like giving out my email on forums.

Any assignments for the team yet?

i have a map of new bark town (the Hg/SS one. it looks perfect the way it is) so im gonna need you to script a few events in new bark (ill tell u wat happens if you dont know) leading up to where he gets a cyndaquil

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    Well when you say Mapping, do you mean making maps in programs like advancemap?
    Because if you do, i'd be happy to help mapping.

Last edited:
    Back