• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I jump between the man and Blade. "Blade, I told you I loved you and mean't it." I turn and look at the man."If you want her you have to go through me." I said pulling out my knife and realesing my pokemon.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Spike don't get involved."

"Aww little Swift Strike doesn't want her sweet heart to get hurt. How touching."

"Shut up Claw. I don't want anyone to get hurt. And I want to finish you on my own."

"Sure what ever. Look I don't care what your reasons are if that kid don't move he's dead."

Blade held the blue sword ready. "I'd advise against threating him or anyone else. It makes me rather unhappy and you know first hand what happens when you tick me off."

Claw snorted. "That little scratch? Please. I barely still have a mark."

"That's because I decided not to cut your arm off."

"Like you could of. You just use that as an excuse why you didn't. You don't have enough strength to cut off the head of a baby Pidgey." He laughed but Blade's eyes narrowed.

"Your right I wouldn't cut off the head of a baby Pidgey but not cause I'm weak, but because I have more dignety than that even when I was a thief."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I see Blade staring down this Claw guy and I started thinking. "I'll let her fight but he starts to fight unfair I'll kill him." I steped aside and let her fight.

Alana

Years
    "Smart move boy. Now Strike are you gonna fight or not? If you don't then I'll have to find some other means of modivation."

"Don't worry about that Claw. You've ticked me off enough. If you wanna fight then I'll fight." She tensed and held the sword in both hands ready. Claw laughed then swung his sword at her side. She blocked and jabbed at his chest. He jumped back ward and brought his sword down hard aiming for her head. She blocked his attack and moved his sword out of the way before bringing her sword upward. They matched each other move for move. Blade could tell he'd been practicing but she bet he had some other method as well.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I watched as they fought feircly and watched Blade's determinatoin. I thought to myself
    "I want to help so bad but she wants me to stay out of it. I care about her so much I must do what she wants."

Alana

Years
    Blade shifted the sword to her right hand only so that she could move faster. Her attacks came faster now and it was harder for Claw to do anything but block. This was when he pulled his little trick. He touched the ruby again and a thick cloud of smoke was shot at Blade. She guessed it must be some form of knock out gas and quickly covered her mouth and nose with her left hand. Because of the awkward posstion it made it harder to attack so now she was the one blocking. She could see a look of triumph on his face. Appearantly he thought his little trick had won him the match. But Blade waited. Just as Claw swung his sword down she moved and brought the two swords hilt to hilt. She twisted and both swords were knocked out of their owners hands. While Claw fumbled Blade turned and caught her's in her left hand. The smoke had mostly cleared. Blade pointed her sword at his throat. "You've lost again. And to think I used the same trick five years ago. Not on you but on others. Maybe now you'll learn."

He glared at her but he was also smiling. She knew why. Though most of the gas had cleared she had breathed in enough to make her dizzy. He grabbed up his sword and she moved back. "Now Strike its time you said good bye to your presous friends. You needn't worry. I won't kill you. My instructions are to bring you back to the team alive. This is what you get for abandoning before your time is up." Blade held her sword ready but her vision was cloudy. She shook her head trying to clear it. There was only one way out. She touched the sapphire and the sword became a dagger again. "Well this is a switch. You've actually accepted defeat for once how..." But he never finished because Blade had thrown the dagger at him with all the strength she had left. Claw had been to busy gloating to notice. He fell to the ground his hands on the hilt of the blade. Blade's eyes were filled with tears as she said, "I'm sorry Claw. It didn't have to happen that way. I wish you'd come with me when I left. You almost did. I wish it hadn't been an almost."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i watch this this."bye blade ,spike. hope you have a good time."i turn around and see some movement in the corner of my eye. i grab 2 dagger and throw them at the strange man. his hands were moving to his pant line where his shirt was tucked in. the daggers went clean though his hands and into the ground pinning his hands to the the ground. i take another dagger. this one with no hilt and throw it at hm. it glides over his body and takes his hshirt off uncovering a gun and a normal dagger. the dagger rebounds off a rock and arks through the air and i catch it. i throw his shirt away and put the dagger away. i jump up into a tree and dissapear into the night again.

Alana

Years
    Blade shook her head and supported her own weight. She gently pushed Spike aside and walked over to Claw. He looked at her and she saw that he had somehow removed the dagger. She bent down and placed her hand on the wound. "Why didn't you listen?"

"Because I was foolish. I'm sorry."

"Foolish is hardly the answer." She brushed away the tears and said quietly, "Perhaps some day you'll learn." She got up and looked at him. "You won't die if you get help. The dagger. Remove the sapphire. It has healing powers. It was an extra percosion." She turned to Spike and said, "Come on. Lets get out of here. I don't want to hang around any more."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i continue traveling and find what im looking for. a clearing full of black tents.i go to the biggest one and un zip the entrence. i walk up to the sleeping body.i scibble a note and attach it to his finger wit a pin. i leave quickly sure the pain will wake him. i release arcanine and set fire to one of the tents then return him and make m way back to camp.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    As I walked beside Blade I asked, "why do you want me going with you. I thought you were going to leave.Is it the fact that we belong together?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i walk back and see two people talk i decide to leave them alone,knowing who they are and i walk around them. i snap a twig and start running.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Name:Rini
    Nickname:nae nae
    Pokemon: Rapidash,Lapris,Pigeot,espeon,vaporeon,pichu
    personality:sweet,smart,adventures,cute,easy going
    decription:Wears a pink no sleeved dress with a gold chain belt and white boots with a pink butterfly hair clip on golden hair.
    history:used to be a member of team aqua (rivals with any ex magma members) got kicked out by stopping the super destroy the world mission. Then became a part of team x.
    Items,pokegear,pokecommunicator,celphone.mini game player.

Kurosaki

Okay guys, please try to follow the four line minimum that was set in the rules. I'm enforcing it for a reason, and I expect it to be followed. Try being more descriptive, it always adds more to the post. Perhaps you should ask Alana for help, she seems to be the only one following the rule regularily.

*gives Alana a gold star* XD

Alana

Years
    OOC: Thanks but I know they're good RPers.

Alana grinned. "Maybe maybe not. But I guess right now you're wondering who that was and what connection I had with him. I'll tell you if you want but for right now I feel like falling down and going to sleep. Let's set up camp over there some where. There's a lake. It should be safe and quiet. Though I bet if a thousand explosions went off behind me I would still fall asleep." She laughed softly and rubbed her eyes. Once they reached the lake she sat down with her back against a tree, leaned her head back, and closed her eyes. But she didn't go to sleep she just sat there waiting for the unavoidable questions.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I set up the camp and look over and see Blade shut her eyes. "Why can't I come out and say I love you to her? It is so annoying.I love her and I know it," I thought to myself setting up camp. When I got done i walked over and lifted her up. and put her in the tent. I walked outside and looked up the stars. "I have to tell her, I have to." i run back to the tent. She sat ther like she was waiting for me. "Blade...I have to tel you the truth.
    I love you..." I sat as she stared at me.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i stop running and walk back to spike and blades camp. i lie down at a tree in plain sight. i stay up late and watch them. over the hours i watch the moon move across the sky and i watch wild pokemon come and go. at one point a zigzagoon comes up to me and sniffs me. about an hour after that a pidgey comes and lands on my head and looks into my eyes. i smile and close my eyes and go to sleep with the rhythmic hoots of a hoot hoot.

Alana

Years
    Blade watched him for a minute, then she smiled. "Yeah I know. But I'm to much of a coward to say the same so well I love you too. It's a shame though." She didn't finish her sentence but looked away. "I'm sorry." She said finally. Her hands which had been resting on her side shook slightly. She moved them revealing a large gash covered by a bandage she had applied earlier. It wasn't helping much though. "I didn't even relize it was there until after the battle. And it was so dark I couldn't see the blood. I guess you couldn't either. The stone I gave claw. There are others like it but that was the one I made. The rest are with Team Hilt. Their a bunch of people whi have a nack for inventing things and their main weapon is the sword." She placed her hands over her side again to stop the bleeding. "I never talk about them but they were the ones who helped me when I was young and I was loyal to them. Until their leader left that is. Their leader was the closest thing to a father I had known and the new leader was shaky. I didn't trust him. I still don't." She sighed then continued. "But that's where I have to go."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back