• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen accused of burning a kitten alive.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yeah and they're all sick, racist, homophobic jerks. None of them actually care about the cat they just wanna make her suffer.

I mean why even try and make a bunch of people who browse 4chan all day looking at CP and making racist memes look like internet good guys?

Edit: Also if I was you I'd remove that ED link, now. I mean look at the language and content in it, how did you ever assume that was ok to post a link to that on the community

Years
  • That is if the Internet Vigilante Squad doesn't make her crack first.
    Aren't you the clever.

Has anyone thought about burning a kitten? Or an animal for that matter?
    No?
    Well that is because your mind isn't messed up. You are a normal person.

However, this girl has not only thought about it, but she has gone through with it. Is this a normal person? No, clearly not. Putting her in prison to "rot" with the others is not going to help. Yes sure, it will take years out of her life, but she will just come out more messed up than usual. Prison can mess up the most normal people. What is it going to do to someone who is already messed up? Most likely, make them worse off.

She needs serious help.

I know I said I didn't care in my previous post, but I see all of these members posting and it compelled me to post my opinion.

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    That is the most cruel thing I have ever heard a person do! Seriously, how is burning a tiny, helpless, kitten a practical joke. That dude needs to get a mental therapist of go to juvi for a very, very, very, long time.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • WTF KIND OF PERSON WOULD DO SUCH A THING. THAT IS BEYOND INHUMANE.

Seriously... that just makes me want to cry. I also think this person should be tried as an adult. I mean a practical joke... my ass. o_o You don't place a practical joke by burning some innocent helpless kitten and sticking it in the damn oven...

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Excuse my censored language, but that little ***** needs to be tried as an adult, and be sent to prison for life, I mean who would do that, what did that little cute fluffy cat thing do to her, nothing, exactly!! Im signing the petition, she IS going to be tried as an adult.. Im about as mad as I have ever got right now!!

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Wow...people can be so cruel...What kind of a sick and twisted joke is burning a kitten alive...Joke or not...I'm Not Laughing...

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • This thread made me shudder. Cheyenne Cherry should be tried as an adult. The highest degree of felinicide deserves the highest degree of punishment!!!
    She claims to like watching Law & Order and probably thinks that since she's 17 she will get away with a slap on the wrist. She needs to know the difference between TV and real life.
    That's from the site with the petition. I couldn't agree more! Pffft, a minor?! Age makes no difference, she knew it was wrong and she did it anyway!
    WTF KIND OF PERSON WOULD DO SUCH A THING. THAT IS BEYOND INHUMANE.

Seriously... that just makes me want to cry. I also think this person should be tried as an adult. I mean a practical joke... my ass. o_o You don't place a practical joke by burning some innocent helpless kitten and sticking it in the damn oven...
    The worst part is that she was lying. It said on that site that she is a career criminal, and she's been tried for other crimes as well, including larceny. She stole a guy's iPod, she stole someone's dog, both at gunpoint. She also slapped some girl in the head with jewelry, or something of the like. So it was no joke. It was brutal and agonizing felinicide!

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • How mentally distressed must this girl be to actually torture a poor, innocent cat. This person needs some serious help before they are released from jail and decides to burn an innocent child alive.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Wow, life sentences for murdering a cat? Chill out guys. ._. It's really just a cat, not someone's parents or children. I'm not even sure if jailtime will do the trick, but she definitely needs help. Jailtime will probably make matters worse in this case.
    Whoa! No way!! A girl?? A girl actually did that?
    :/

Years
  • Well prison won't help her, I've heard people just learn from the people in prison along with them. She is indeed extremely messed up, if you ask me she needs lots of help. But I don't know if anyone wants to work with someone who's boiled kittens for a joke...

Devil Theory

Symphony of Destruction
    Years
  • She burned a cat. Big deal. She doesn't deserve to be sent to jail for a month, let alone get a life sentence.

People burn other people, and they get life sentence. People burn something that will not in any way contribute to the economy at all, and they should, IMO, get a slap on the wrist and a police warning.

I can't believe so many of you are over exaggerating to this degree. Life sentence for burning a cat? No way in hell.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Wow, some of these posts are making me kind of mad.
    This isn't a stupid thread. <_<;

My dad and I talk about things like this a lot. Although, not even he agrees with me on animal rights and the value of a life of an animal. I say this chick deserves, if not the death penalty, something just about as harsh.

I always grew up being taught that all life is precious. Not just in humans, but in all living things... mice, deer, cats, dogs, chickens, cows. That's what my dad always told me. Now not even he stands by that. Things like this happen every day. Maybe not kittens getting exploded because of some revenge-seeking ex, but animals getting stabbed, being forced to fight, kicked, slaughtered, thrown... and we do nothing about it! You know, humans are the only creature to find torture in other animals amusing in itself. Can you imagine if some aliens visited and saw what terrible things we do to not only house pets but animals destined to be slaughtered? If they saw someone shoot a deer running for its life, and leave it there because it was for their amusement? They wouldn't be laughing. They'd be saying, "what kind of sick creatures are you?"

What if it was you, or your child or your mom, who was being tortured to death? Wouldn't be laughing then, would you? Humans are animals too. We're mammals. So just because we can talk and write and a cat can't, you can torture it to death without being punished? Is that the double-standard that we put out there?

Sickening. Simply... sickening. That girl is a killer and she deserves to be punished severely.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Wow, some of these posts are making me kind of mad.

My dad and I talk about things like this a lot. Although, not even he agrees with me on animal rights and the value of a life of an animal. I say this chick deserves, if not the death penalty, something just about as harsh.

I always grew up being taught that all life is precious. Not just in humans, but in all living things... mice, deer, cats, dogs, chickens, cows. That's what my dad always told me. Now not even he stands by that. Things like this happen every day. Maybe not kittens getting exploded because of some revenge-seeking ex, but animals getting stabbed, being forced to fight, kicked, slaughtered, thrown... and we do nothing about it! You know, humans are the only creature to find torture in other animals amusing in itself. Can you imagine if some aliens visited and saw what terrible things we do to not only house pets but animals destined to be slaughtered? If they saw someone shoot a deer running for its life, and leave it there because it was for their amusement? They wouldn't be laughing. They'd be saying, "what kind of sick creatures are you?"

What if it was you, or your child or your mom, who was being tortured to death? Wouldn't be laughing then, would you? Humans are animals too. We're mammals. So just because we can talk and write and a cat can't, you can torture it to death without being punished? Is that the double-standard that we put out there?

Sickening. Simply... sickening. That girl is a killer and she deserves to be punished severely.
    If all life is precious and equal, should I be sentenced to death for killing a fly?

Anyways, jailtime doesn't always make things better. It can absolutely wreck people in some cases. In this case, what she needs the most isn't jailtime, but its psychiatric help. :/

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Wow, some of these posts are making me kind of mad.

I always grew up being taught that all life is precious. Not just in humans, but in all living things... mice, deer, cats, dogs, chickens, cows. That's what my dad always told me. Now not even he stands by that. Things like this happen every day. Maybe not kittens getting exploded because of some revenge-seeking ex, but animals getting stabbed, being forced to fight, kicked, slaughtered, thrown... and we do nothing about it!

You do realise we do it more to other people don't you?
    Of course there are no sad news threads posted about human murders and human torture, we're just not really worth it, but when a kitten is killed...perish the thought.

Back