• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Nonono. Teen positions are infinite. You just can't be one of the ten. Did I write teen? Sorry, typo.

NP, ShinyDiamond. You did an awesome job on that SU.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
A'right, this is getting nowhere. Time for that teacher SU I promised.

Name: Draco Drift

Nickname: None

Side: College worker, so obviously good.

Super Power: Conduction (All matter of electrical pulses/energies etc. Are both attracted to him, and have no effect on him)

Student or Teacher: Teacher

Classes: English Literature

Appearence:
Spoiler:

Personality: Draco is stern, serious and logical. He tolerates no misbehaving and nonsense. But despite this, he has a huge imagination.
He never REALLY looks happy, more....unemotional, most of the time. Much like you'd expect a scientist to be, not a writer. He keeps his amazing imagination locked up behind the bars of a logical exterior.
Draco is not very social, and doesn't like to mingle with people, even nice people. If he does make friends though, he holds them close. He doesn't speak unless he needs to, and keeps quite a lot. Although when teaching, he will say whatever he has to.
Draco is also very blunt, he will say what he thinks to absolutely anybody. Wether this person be one of his students or the President Of The United States, he is not afraid to speak his mind.

History: As a boy, Draco was exceptional at literature. Most of the others in his class were complete idiots compared to him in this subject. He was neutral at everything else. Writing was his talent. Draco published his first book by the age of fifteen, his second by seventeen and his third, from the same trilogy, only a year after. He did not have much trouble getting them published either. He was so good for his age, and among other writers at the time, that he was even spoken of in various newspapers. He, of course, kept to himself. People wanted his autograph, he would simply give it to them and mind along. However, the fact that he was up in his room all day, perfecting his books, meant that he could not participate in what his father liked to call "The Curriculum Of Sociality", which Draco saw as completely absurd. By the age of twelve, he was shunned from social life, and became the most unsocial boy you could ever hope to meet.

Despite this, he went on to become a famous writer, obtaining lots of fans from the various trilogies of books he kept making, he never liked to make more than a trilogy, though. Then, the college he'd attended when he was younger asked him to be their new Literature Professor, as the previous one passed away in a tragic (yet suspicious) car accident. It took a while, but Draco finally accepted their offer and became the Professor. For the next three years after that, he remained professor.

His strange ability was obtained from his mother, she had it passed down from her family generation to generation, changing each time. For example, Draco's grandfather had the ability to attract and expel electrical energy, his mother had the power to almost completely manipulate electricity, and he has the power to conduct it. The power changes from generation to generation. Draco's mother was afraid that her son might be classified as a freak if anyone knew, so from an early age, she taught him to control and hide it from others.

RP sample: Optional.

Hydreizard

Seasoned Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
Name: Jeremy Turner

Nickname: Jerm

Side: Good

Power: Air Manipulator

Student or Teacher: One of the 10 students

Classes: Programming, Chemistry, and Biology

Apperance: Rather short, Jeremy is only 5 feet 4 inches. He is a bit skinny; not having much strength but can run fairly fast. He has brown eyes and medium, thick brown hair. He shaves some but keeps a nice soul patch on his chin. He usually wears dark jeans and t-shirts. During fall and winter he can be seen wearing a black hoodie.

Personality: Never a guy good with relationships, he usually didn't get a girlfriend or keep one for long. Usually because of lazyness. Most people thinks he's weird but once you get to know him he's cool. He is picked on often and is a bit sensative so he usually hides his emotions or feelings. His mouth sometimes gets him in trouble. Also, he is a bit subject to peer pressure which can occasionally get him in trouble.

History: Jeremy grew up in a fairly nice neighbor hood until he witnessed a man get shot. He never forgot the shooting and this would lead him to distrust people with guns. His parents moved into his mother's old house house. 2 years later when he was 10 his parents divorced. He stayed with his mother and his father became poor. Jeremy missed his father dearly, rarely getting to contact him.

Jeremy made few friends and when he became a freshman, the juniors and seniors bullied him reguarly. Eventually it went too far and he was beat badly, getting a broken arm and a very bloody, broken nose. When he was a sophmore his mother and grandparents pushed him to go to college. Jeremy was a bit lazy so he really didn't care about college.Then he thought about how his father ended up and he shaped up, graduating with high grades and a scholarship. In college he took very different classes to expand his horizens

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Hello, people. I'm not back from my trip, but I did find internet connection down here (Thank goodness my mom brought her computer) I might not be able to get on for a day. (Or just a few hours. I don't know)

@Xilfer123: Please give me a list of who has been Accepted so I may add it to the list on the front page. Please list their super power, their name, their username, and if they're one of the teens, or a teacher, etc.
Thank you, and you have done a great job.

I will try and come on whenever I can to manage this RP because I know you are all very eager to start this RP, but please do not rush me.

Thank you all for your patience, and sorry for the inconveinence.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Due to my 3 day trip, things are starting to get frustrating, but I'll do my best to make a list.

Well, first of all there's Draco Drift, which is my second character, I made him so we had one teacher character. He is on the good side and his power is Conduction

Then, there's Ink Heart, whom I think we could safely say is Accepted, he is Maria Gabriella Hearst, her power is Shadow Manipulation, she is a student, and is not one of the ten.

Hydreizard, we are full on teens, I'm afraid you can't be a teen.

Of course, one can not forget the exceptional SU that ShinyDiamond made, getting them accepted as soon as I read it. ShinyDiamond is Timmy Koriko, his power is Light Manipulation, his side is good, he is one of the ten and is a student.

KoboraX is still under reservation, when they finish, we will have 10 teens.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Name: Kyle Cress
Nickname: Burning Shadow
Super Power: Shadow Flames/Soul Flames
Student or Teacher: Student, not one of the ten teens.

Classes: Biology, Fighting, History

Appearence: Should look something like this
viewThumb.jsp

Personality: Silent and very uncommunicative;Never backs down from a challenge;Will awlays help those in need if sees them;Talks calm even when he's angered or sad; Likes chesse and meat;Half the time he skips class and hangs on the roof the other half he's either working as a pizza deliverer or stoping crimes;Those that anger him almost never survive;

History: While still 10 years old Kyle has been alone, lost his parents, after that his friends abandoned him, he lost his home...scattering the streets of his town he one day realised he had special powers. He then realised he had to be strong and survive, he got up and started working while going to school. After enduring 7 long years of solitarity and hard labor he went to college. In his 7 years of work he has been in many crime scene's awlays helping behind the scenes. His presence is awlays adressed with fear ever since he took down the main bullies of his school who apparently also had some sort of super strength. He was feared because of his power and his attidude shaped from the years of solitude. His powers were never revealed even to his superiors.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
@ XxSweetDreamsxX: I am making my teacher SU. After I make it and add all of the names to the list... Yes, we will start!

@OminousMix: Please add a little more to your Personality, and add more to your History. If you do that, you are accepted.~ Pending

All right, everyone, I am back from my trip so I can manage the RP now. Thanks, Xilfer123, for your great help, and thank you all for your patience.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
I changed the Accepted Members on the first page so it will be easier to tell who is who.

Here is the teacher sign up I said I would make:

Name: Bethany Rose Williams

Nickname: Beth, Rosie.

Super Power: Duplication. (The power to Duplicate anything including herself or anyone else)

Student or Teacher: Teacher and Princible.

Classes: Science, Super Power Training, History.

Appearence:
teachertrainer.png

Personality: She is the nicest person you'll ever meet. She always puts others before herself. She does anything and everything to help the people around her. People love being around her and being her friend. She is very intelligent. She will never pick on anyone or make a joke that will hurt someone's feelings. She is always optimistic and looks at the bright side of things whenever something goes wrong. By doing this, she is a great influence to others. She never lies unless it was to protect her friends or family. She likes to use her super powers to help anyone she sees. But she still diciplines her students in a nice way.

History: When Bethany was growing up, she learned that she had inherited her parents' super powers. She loved and still loves using them. She would train everyday to master her super powers, so she could help people. Her mother and father were always proud of how she was always studying or training to know more about something that Bethany was interested in. Bethany was always making people proud, and she still does. But, she still did get into trouble. People were surprised when she did. When she was 14, she finally mastered her powers.

When she was the age of the students she was teaching at college right now, she was going to the same college she had been teaching. Beth seemed like the only student at the college that had super powers. She had to make it a secret so she wouldn't get in trouble or anything else bad like that. Soon after she joined, she finally met a friend that also had super powers like her. Beth was so excited, because her friend also wanted to become a teacher. They would have so much fun together as they used their super powers. But as they grew up, they were farther and farther away from each other.

Now she was 23, and she was teaching children. Before the children came in for the school year, she would always decorate her room for teaching. She always loved decorating her room. Finally, the children came in to school for the year, and they loved her classroom. After one day of teaching, the children immeadiately loved her. Bethany would make school fun for them. She was mostly teaching science, which she had always loved. The children loved it too. Bethany and the children felt like a family when they were together. Unfortunetly, children grow up and move out of classes, and this is what happened to Bethany. Even though she was sad, she still recieves letters from the same children she taught. That is one of the things she looks forward to everyday.

@Renege: Please make your SU.

All right, we now need one more teen (of the ten) and we can start!

Searn

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Yeah, there's definitely (unless Kobora wasn't accepted) 10 teens... and I am also ready. After this long of time, I don't think everyone will have stayed, however.

Back