• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
  • @Shinysweety: Okay, you may also take a couple of other classes if you wish. Oh and don't forget to add periods to a sentance.

@XxSweetDreamsxX: I understand completely. I did the same thing once.

@Kagan2: It's good, but it needs more on History and a lot more on Personality. Do that and your accepted. For now you are Pending

@Ink Heart: Okay, no worries. You may have other classes as well. I will post up a class schedule.

@Everybody: Please think about who your rooming with. I'm letting you all choose because I don't want to make anyone unhappy with their room-mate. Please discuss about it and decide.

Ashley woke up the next morning to find her nicely decorated room finally put together. Ashley used her Telekinesis to pull the covers off of her. She got up out of the bed and used her Telekinesis to make her bed. She didn't use her power a whole lot, but she did want to get practice before class. She looked over at the empty bed and wondered why nobody was there yet. Did she get her own room? Was her room-mate a day late? Or was it just because it was 6:00 in the morning? Classes started at 7:30 today. Tomorrow, they sarted at seven. Ashley put her toughts aside and got dresses and ready for classes. It was now 7:15. Ashley had some free time but she used it to help locate her class. First of the day was Cooking. Ashley liked to cook, but she almost never did. Except for when Scarlet, Ashley's mother-in-law, didn't cook anything for Ashley when her dad was on buisness trips. Scarlet was her awful step-mom. Scarlet was always mean to Ashley every time her dad was away. Scarlet ruined Ashley's sweet-16 party. And Scarlet almost ruined Ashley's life. Or at least Ashley thought she did. Ashley finally got to her cooking class five minutes before it started. The teacher wasn't there yet, but Ashley had heard that the teacher would never be late.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: Anyone can room with Joey. It won't effect him too much.)

Joey hopped off the public bus. He walked in the college. THU. He wondered what it stood for. His father would find the note and be pleased that Joey had accepted this so easily. He walked in the building.
    "Hey, I'm a new student. I think I'm supposed to be in cooking class now. Where am I going?" Joey asked the attendent.
    "Down the hall, second door on the left," she said with a smile. Joey nodded in appreciation.
    "Thanks!" he said. He decided against hitting on her for now. He really didn't want to get in a relationship right now. He had just got here. He walked down the hall and entered the classroom and sat down in one of the chairs. He leaned back in it and waited for the teacher. They seemed to not be here right now.

Searn

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    One in a… Million?

Virginia awoke that morning with low expectations. Her shower sucked. Clothes were wrinkled. Makeup: worse than average. Nothing about her morning screamed "first-day-at-college" worthy. This was supposed to be the beginning of the rest of her life: the day she left home to grow up. Thing about Ginny was that she never called her house "home," never really had any childhood, and, to her, today was just a day where she moved ownership, just a commonality, really. After one long stare in the mirror, she decided her hair, makeup, and clothing seemed acceptable (even though she hardly did anything with her hair) and made strides to the door. Before leaving she'd grab her apartment key and stuff it into the blackness of her hoodie pocket. She was dressed in another black hoodie, dark gray jeans, and her average tennis shoes. Nothing she was clothed in complimented her gorgeous frame.

She drove herself to college that day, skipping her usual cup of coffee she'd need to tolerate the idiots at high school. It's college, right? People have to have matured… Was the only thought that kept her on route to school. She opened the door, eyes glued to her class list and the campus map. "So, if I'm right… Cooking should be down this hallway…" She looked up to see exactly what she was looking for, but a little more as well. Everywhere she looked, students were using their powers in minor ways. She sighed, realizing missing her coffee would be a mistake: this was going to be the longest day of her life. Virginia was terrified to see the boy who seemed unable to control his ice powers entered the room she was about to in a hurry. She sighed and opened the freezing door handle into a room with early students. Moving her way around the corners of the room, she tried to make it to the back right corner of the room as inconspicuously as possible. Ginny could already tell all these students would just piss her off if she hung out with any of them, so she found it necessary to avoid all of them.

Actually, now that she thought about it, the guy with the ice powers looked extremely familiar to Ginny. She couldn't quite place her finger on it, but something about him seemed so recognizable. She shrugged and sat herself down, quietly anticipating the class's start, no matter how early she was, hoping no one would speak to her.

((I am so confused after the class schedule now... I'm just going to take all the classes and I'm assuming Roserade's character went into Cooking instead of English now?))

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Bethany hurried down the hall to the first class: Cooking. Since she was the only teacher except for a man named Draco Drift, she had to cover almost all of the classes. Bethany walked into the cooking class and saw almost all of her students here before she was. "Hello, everyone, and welcome to the TH University. I'm Ms. Bethany, but you can call me Ms. Beth. The first thing we're going to learn how to make today is crepes." Bethany said as she opened up her recipe book. "Okay, now first we're going to whisk together 1 cup flour and 2 eggs. Now we're going to add the milk and the water very slowly while we're whisking. Now we're going to add the salt and the butter. Now we're going to set our batter aside and grease our frying pan. Now we are going to heat the frying pan over medium heat, and add our batter 1/4 cup at a time for each crepe. Tilt the pan so that the batter gets spread out on the bottom of the pan. Now we're going to let the batter cook for two minutes on each side. When they're ready, we'll flip them over using a spatula." Bethany instructed the cooking class. They finally finished the crepes. "Very good everyone! They smell delicous! You may have these for breakfast if you would like. I am." Bethany said.

Ashley finished her cooking class and finished eating her crepes. They were pretty good. That was the first tme she had made anything like that. Usually she would just make scrambled eggs for breakfast. Ashley looked at her class schedule. Next was breakfast. She was still a little hungry, so she went to the cafateria. She saw all of these teens playing around with their food and talking and things like that. Ashley grabbed a breakfast burito and some orange juice. She didn't know where to sit. She finally found an empty table where there were no food fights or anything like that. Ashley was beginning to wonder if she would make any friends at all today. She really wanted to. She began eating her breakfast.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • Joey was making crepes. He had made them before in the restaurant. How boring. He sighed and made his crepes. They were perfect. Not that he cared. He just hoped that he would be able to play baseball here. That was all he really wanted. Well, not all he wanted. He remembered the flare he had made this morning. That had been pretty cool. Joey hoped his Power Control class would teach him more about how to use it. He really wanted to learn. Class ended and he got up and walked down the hall, following the rest of the students to the lunchroom. He grabbed a tray of food, not really caring what was on it. He looked around and spotted a table with only one person sitting at it. It was a girl just sitting by herself. He plopped down in the chair next to her.
    "Hi, I'm Joey! And you are?" he asked, being as charming as he could.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Later, at the THU Lilly was holding a map of the THU, twisting it up down and to the sides.
    "Oh boy"said Lilly, how will i get to class if im totally lost"thought Lilly, Lilly stopped turning the map and folded it down into her hands holding it tight, while looking around the hall.
    Lilly kept walking and made a turn looking at the walls, then out of nowhere a running man came, Lilly turned to look at him right when he ganged into her.
    "Owch!"said Lilly falling on her bum again,"Thats the second time today that i fell on my bum!"shouted Lilly,she stood up and dusted her outfit then looked at the man,"Im really sorry, is there anything i can do"asked the man,"Well.... you could bring me to my class, im going to cooking today and i never remember where it is"replied Lilly.
    The man took off his glasses and cleaned them, then he took a sigh,"Ok, this way"replied the man.
    Lilly followed the man, he went up then left then another left then down,"Here you are, have fun"said the man,"Thanks"replied Lilly.
    Lilly opened the door to cooking and looked around, everyone already started, she was late!
    Lilly went and took a seat next to a girl alone on a table,"Hi im Lilly"said Lilly smiling at the girl.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • Erm... blatent ooc post, but after looking at that scedule, it may be better for all invovled if everyone took all the classes. That way there would be fewer mistakes about this whole situation. That's just my two cents worth.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • @Nideous: Maybe your right. Does everyone think that is a good idea?

@Kagan2: You are Accepted! Hurry and make your post so you can catch up with all of us, and have a good time posting!

Ashley was deep in her thoughts when she heard someone sitting down beside her. He said "Hi, I'm Joey, and you are?" Ashley replied saying "Hi, my name is Ashley. Nice to meet you." Ashley wondered if he had Powers like her, but she wasn't about to ask him. Ashley thought she'd seen him before. Wait, it was just this morning in cooking class. Ashley tried to think of ways to start a conversation, but nothing came to mind. She finally said "Weren't you in the cooking class this morning?" Ashley knew he was, but she just asked him to make sure.

Bethany was heading to the teachers lounge to get a little snack. She looked at her watch. 9:00. She grabbed her snack and went back to her office. She had some free time before Science class. Bethany loved Science. Working wiith all the chemicals, doing research about an animal or plant, she just loved it. She loved music too. Then Bethany started thinking about opening a music class. She knew about 15 instruments. Bethany put a few of them in her office. She looked in her mail that her asistant had put onto her desk for Bethany. She noticed a letter from one of her past students. She opened it and it read
    "Hi Ms. Beth! How is your first day teaching at college? I hope it's great for you!

Marcy."
    Bethany loves to get letters from her past students. Bethany started writting a letter to reply to them.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • Joey was pleased when she answered. Come to think of it, he had seen her in that boring cooking class. He vaguely wondered if she could do anything special, but if not then his own fire power would freak her out. Best not to mention it for now. Though if she brought it up, then there was no reason not to talk about it.

"It's very nice to meet you, Ashley. And yeah, I was in cooking class. It was a little dull, but then again, we were just making crepes. I used to do that everyday at work," Joey said. Before I was fired, he added in his mind. He didn't think she would be too impressed if she heard he had been fired from his job, no matter how stupid the reason.
    "So... How are you liking the place? I just got here today, and I've never seen anything like it before!" Joey said trying to make conversation.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Ashley replied to Joey saying "I like it here. Yeah, I haven't seen anything like it before. I got here yesterday. I came a day early because I wanted to decorate my room." Ashley tried to think of another topic to chat about. She finally found one and said "What classes are you taking? I'm taking Cooking, well, I think you already figured that out. I'm also taking Science, History, Math, Art, Gym... and that's it." Ashley didn't want to say Power Control because he might think that Ashley was weird. Ashley was almost nervous because she had to hide the fact that she had super powers. At least she couldn't tell him now.

(Sorry for the short post, there's only so much you can write when your talking to someone)

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • (The room-mate can anybody that wants to be)(I was a bit late soo...I think I will take it from after the class)
    Alex came out the cooking class and followed the rest of the students to lunchroom.He find himself a place and started eating his breakfast.He made the crepes almost poison and eated it.His stomach was going nuts.He drinked a glass of soda and took a little bite from his sandwich.He was not feeling like eating.He took a look at the other students.He knew some of them had powers.He sighed.''I guess its just me...wonderfull..''he said quietly.He started to think about the future days at the collage.

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: No worries. And can I add Gym to my class list? I didn't see it before when I picked the classes, but Joey would have signed up right away. Also, Kagen, can Alex and Joey be roomates?)

Joey paused and waited for her to finish. He could tell she was hesitant to say something about something. But he didn't know what. He had a guess, but he didn't know for sure. Oh well, he supposed it would be time to bring up his fire power. He wondered if she was hesitant for the same reason he was. And if she freaked, well that would be a little funny.
    "I'm only taking Cooking, Gym, and this class called Power Control. It's because I can do stuff like this!" he said. He snapped his fingers and lit his fire. He only made a small ember and had it sitting in the palm of his hand. He hoped no one would notice what he was doing. He didn't want the whole school to freak out! He looked at her with a grin as he anticipated her reaction. He didn't know whether she would find it cool or freak out. He wasn't even sure which he would have prefered either.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • @Nideous: Yes, you may become room-mates.

Ashley was a little startled, but mostly amazed when Joey showed her his fire power. "Wow." Ashley said. "I'm taking Power Control too. I can't do that but I can do this." Ashley said as she lifted this one kid's sandwich up into the air. Ashley put it back down and started laughing."I have Telekinesis." She told Joey, still laughing tone in her voice. The boy whose sandwich had been levitating started laughing as well. Ashley was surprised at the fact that Joey would just come out and say something like that. Ashley thought that you were suposed to hide your powers from the people who didn't have them. Well, Ashley had super powers and it wasn't like Joey could break a law or anything by revealing his powers to just one girl. Ashley looked at her watch. 9:25. Almost time for Science. Ashley got up and said "Sorry, but I have to go to Science class. I'll see you later." Ashley grabbed her bag and headed torwards Science.

Nideous

Years
  • Joey was pleased she had powers. She used them to lift this one guys food into the air. He just laughed about it. But Joey was a little shocked she was leaving so soon.
    "Maybe we could get together later?" Joey asked. He hoped so. He closed his hand on the flame, putting it out. He scanned the lunchroom and spotted a few other people using their powers for other mundane things. Joey called more fire out. He didn't know how to control it, but that was what that class was for, right? Well, he had plenty of time til his next class. Might as well check his room out when he got his answer.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • Alex finished his soda and his sandwich.He took his bag and started walking to the Science class.He didnt want to be late so he get up early.He looked around himself.A lot of student were still sitting.Some of them were slowly getting up.He get inside the class,sit and he get his book out.the teacher was not there.He wanted to read more until the teacher comes.He took a look around him there was no one there.The teacher could come early or late no one would know.He kept reading his book.He was really deep in it.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Later Lilly had finished cooking round 2, Lilly went out of cooking class and in the hall, she looked at the time.
    "9:25 almost time of Science, better hurry"thought Lilly, Lilly grabbed her bag from a peg and went through the halls of the THU, while she was walking Lilly turned her head back to see another girl walking to Science class aswell, Lilly turned her head forward again.
    "Well im almost there"thought Lilly, Lilly took a turn and so did the girl, Lilly could see Science class from where she was, Lilly opened the door and walked in the room, people were already in the room and soon the girl walked in aswell.
    We both went to the same table and sat down next to each other,"Thats the girl from cooking class"thought Lilly, Lilly turned her head to look at the girl witch was looking at the teacher,"Hi im Lilly, i saw you in cooking class"whispered Lilly.

Searn

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    ((OOC: You guys really need to slow down and let everyone else catch up. Also, I think it'd be HILARIOUS if ShinySweety's character, Lilly, was assigned as my character's roommate, simply because they are total opposites. I wouldn't mind having anyone as a roommate, though, just saying it'd be reaaaallllyyy funny if Lilly was. xP. As for everyone taking every class, I agree completely. It'd be easier to keep everyone on the same page. Also, I need someone's powers to go awry during power control so my character can discover her power. PM me if you wanna make Ginny bleed! :D [your power has to make her bleed, so no shadows, or fire, etc.] Sorry this OOC is so long, anyway, without further adieu...))

A Jack Two of All Trades​

Virginia paid her full attention back to the class. The class was making crepes: actually one of the hardest breakfast foods to cook. They required a skillful grip, perfect recipe, and speedy reactions. The thin skin of a crepe could easily tear by a spatula, making it necessary to flip the object with a quick twist of the wrist. Ginny had never experimented with airborne cooking. She never was too good of a cook, anyway, making this lesson especially difficult for her.

Her first crepe attempt fell on the floor, both, literally and figuratively. As she attempted to flip it, the crepe flung too far forward. Frustrated, she poured more batter on the pan. She looked up to see a kid who looked skillful at this, almost like he had done it before. His first crepe was perfect: golden brown on both sides with an almost gourmet look to the finished product. Growing envious, Virginia watched his second crepe. It gracefully hopped and turned one circle in the air before gently landing on its feet. After studying the boy's techniques for a little bit, she realized she knew him from somewhere. In fact, that was Joey! He was the one who started everything that night. She sighed but then smelled burnt food. Some poor sap burnt his, what an idiot. Her thoughts changed dramatically when she saw the smoke was wafting up from her own pan. Immediately she removed the pan and dumped her failure into the garbage. She scraped the remains of it off for the remainder of the class. To Virginia, this class was the story of her life. She'd try to do something, mess it up, then pick up the pieces. She sighed, and blinked away a tear as the bell rang. Her stomach begged for food.

At breakfast, Virginia ate alone and quickly to make it to Science on time. Each time she looked at the clock, it seemed as though one minute had gone by when, in reality, only 10 ticks of the second hand had occurred.

Last edited:
    Back