• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
Years
  • William chuckled at the idea. It was good. "Hey, sure!" William smiled. "But leave it to me, you should focus on your own romance." He said, moving his hands pretending to make a fire, meaning he meant Joey. "My number is (214) 413-6010." William opened a portal and pulled a can of soda from a soda machine nearby. It was theft, but what would one miserable soda do. He stared at Ashley.
    "I can make reservations at -Insert Fancy, expensive Restaurant- tomorrow night, plus convincing Timmy with some excuse should be easy." William laughed. "I'll just tell him that I need someone to come with me to some meeting in -fancy, expensive restaurant-."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Time for another power trick from Lilly! Timmy once again experiences himself turn visible, then everything else come back as Timmy stay's amazed. "It's cool what you can do when you have powers, at first it's freaky, but once you get used to it its great!" Timmy found it right that it can be surprising.

"Haha, yeah I'm still getting used to mine." He decided to mention, though it might be that he was just joking. Lilly went & softly grabbed Timmy's hand, which stunned him a little. "Uh..." How gruesome this was for him. He had a crazed look with a high blush on him, actually his whole face was hot red.

'What do I do? What do I do?!' Timmy was going crazy in his mind. What was going to happen? What's she going to do? What's HE going to do?!

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • (OCC: Thanks for accepting me Chef! :))

Kira

Kira was in a taxi sleeping, "Here's your stop now you need to give me $20 ma'm"said the driver, Kira yawned and woke up. "What you say?"asked Kira quietly. "I said you owe me $20"replied the man again, "Oh yeah, here."said Kira as reached out in her pocket and took few pence. Kira gave the pence to the man, "Here $20 bucks"said Kira, "What!? This is only 9 cent, you need to give me more young lady."said the driver. "Ni i don't..."replied Kira as she started to control his mind, "Remember, you said 9 cent"said Kira in a weird way. "Oh yeah of course, go on now move along i have another customer to drive"replied the man hypnotized, but he sounded normal and acted normal to. Kira stepped out the taxi as it drove away, "Ah, another year at the freak school, a place where it doesn't matter if i show my powers and make sure than brunette girl will get crushed...."said Kira quietly as she walked in the THU late. Kira walked over to where she used to be in, she was room mates with the brunette girl, "What was her name again? Oh yes Lilly Northwood."thought Kira as she smirked and looked for her former dorm. Kira made it to her former dorm, it was gona... as it it was invisible. Kira turned to look and remembered where the door was, Kira knocked on it. "So it is invisible...."thought Kira, "Hey Lilly It's been a while come out now!"said Kira inpatient.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • (OCC: Hey Chef, could you post Bethany cause Lunar and her are still on the phone ya know, lol.)

Lilly

Lilly looked out of the dorm to see her old nemesis Kira... "Oh my gosh, Kira!"thought Lilly in unpleasant surprise, Lilly let go of Timmy's hands, "Hey Lilly It's been a while come out now!"said Kira. "Timmy help me, distract her tell her im not here and that i forgot to make this room visible before i left. Tell her i wen't shopping while i hide."replied Lilly in a hurry. Lilly turned invisible and on top of a desk behind a invisible lamp. "Go on open the door, quick!"said Lilly quietly. Lilly held her breath and looked at Timmy then turned to look at Kira, "I knew it, i knew she would be back but how did she know i was here? Oh yeah this invisible dorm....."thought Lilly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: O.o Didn't expect that!)

How to get out of this situation Timmy didn't know, but...were they gonna kiss? Suddenly, someone from behind the door knocked. "Hey Lilly It's been a while come out now!" Their was a girl behind the invisible door...who knew Lilly? What a surprise. Lilly...didn't seem happy. She let go of his hand & tried to think of something. Whoever was behind the door was his savior, or maybe not since Timmy might've had a chance to...going off topic here!

"Timmy help me, distract her tell her im not here and that i forgot to make this room visible before i left. Tell her i wen't shopping while i hide." Lilly turned invisible as Timmy was really confused. That girl didn't seem friendly if Lilly's acting this way.

"Huh? What?" Timmy couldn't quite get this into his mind. He saw Lilly move to somewhere else, thanks to the light of course...although the light was weak.

"Go on open the door, quick!" Whatever this was about, Timmy decided to go along with it & walked towards the door. He opened it & looked at the girl.

"Uh, hi. I'm Timmy, Lilly's roommate. S-she's not here right now." Was he good with cover-ups? Not really. He almost forgot one thing. "What's your name?"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Well...I might as well get home and go get me some sleep." Tyrant said, walking outside the THU, but when he tried exiting the school grounds, he got a sharp electric shock. "What the hell was that?!" Tyrant asked in suprise before his cell phone rang again. "It's that watch I gave you. As long as you hold it in your posession, I can use it to punish you whenever I want. I can also communicate with you using it. For now, you aren't leaving at night. Not yet." the mystery man said on the phone before hanging up. "Great. Now I need a place to stay." Tyrant thought.

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013

A 4x4 Blue and Black Police Car with silent sirens with on the side saying Police,
    The door opened and a girl was thrown out hitting onto the hard ground,
    "Owww, be more careful!" Venus groaned as the Police Car drived away without sirens on.
    "I'm going to go in..."

(Sorry I have to go sorry short.)

Last edited:

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Kira

A young man opened the door and said, "Uh, hi. I'm Timmy, Lilly's roommate. S-she's not here right now."
    Kira started at him, then he replied again, he said. "What's your name?", "Im Kira"answered Kira. "Hmm, i suppose your a friend of Lilly to cover up that lie, right?"asked Kira as she went past Timmy and into her dorm. "It feels like im on air here, everything is invisible an i can see whats happening outside."said Kira as she kept walking slowly. Kira stopped walking and picked up the dress Timmy got Lilly, "Nice dress, is it Lilly's?"asked Kira. Before the boy could say anything Kira said, "Knew it.". Now where is Lilly?"asked Kira as she controlled Timmy's mind.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lilly

Lilly watched as Kira came in the room and took her new dress, Lilly bit her lips hopping she wouldn't do anything to it. Then a bright shine came out from the window, like a cars light making Lilly's shadow appear. "Yikes!"thought Lilly as she bit her lips even harder than before. Lilly was relived when the light went away, she sighed quietly. "Now where is Lilly?"asked Kira to Timmy, she had a feeling she was gona control Timmy's mind, Lilly threw the lamp she was hiding behind on the floor at Timmy's desk to pretend she accidently made the lamp fall. Lilly hopped she would fall for it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Im Kira" answered Kira. Interesting name actually. She continued speaking, acting a little suspicious. "Hmm, i suppose your a friend of Lilly to cover up that lie, right?" Crud! She's on to him!

"I-it's not a lie! I swear!" Timmy tried to convince her, but she was too smart. He stepped aside nervously as Kira stepped in, looking around.

"It feels like im on air here, everything is invisible an i can see whats happening outside." Maybe Lilly shouldn't have given him his invisible present. Kira continued looking around 'til she stumbled upon the dress Timmy bought for Lilly. "Nice dress, is it Lilly's?"

An okay question for Timmy to answer. Unfortunately, Kira interrupted him as she knew the answer. "Knew it." She's too smart. "Now where is Lilly?"

Again? "Look, I don't..." Something happened. For some reason, Timmy wasn't in control of himself. It's like something was controlling his mind. His head was hurting, but not much as something made him speak. "Sure thing. She-" Something suddenly broke, knocking Timmy back to reality. When he looked, it was his lamp. So much for homework in the light.

His head felt like screws being unscrewed, & his head feeling like it might fall off. "What...did you do?" Timmy, still holding on to his head while looking down, started to get a little scared. What was Kira's power? Was it THAT?! It was so unpleasant!

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    She wandered into the courtyard, and suddenly the Police car came back again with silent blue sirens Great announcing my arrival,

She saw a room and saw into it

she started to walk forwards when the Police car came into the courtyard,

She wondered if any one would ask about the car

Venus started going up the steps and knocked on the door of the invisible room,

Last edited:

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Kira

"Sure thing. She-" said the boy, then a loud noise came from a desk (not Lilly's desk Timmy's) Kira turned to look at what happened, a lamp was on the floor. "What...did you do?" asked the boy, "I used my powers that's what i did...." replied Kira as she walked over to the lamp. "I know your here Lilly, i don't need to control anyone's mind to know that."replied Kira as she looked around the room. Then a blue light came from outside the window, Kira put her hand on her head to see better, then she saw Lilly's shadow, "Ha ha, there you are."said Kira when a knock came on the door.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lilly

Lilly watched the scene, luckily she fell for it. Then suddenly a blue light came from out the window revealing Lilly's shadow, "Ha ha, there you are." said Kira, she spotted Lilly. Then a knock came on the door, Lilly went down from the desk still invisible, "Il get it!"said Lilly as she opened the door, "Hi!"said Lilly as she turned visible again. Lilly smiled at the girl at the door, "Oh right um yeah one sec"said Lilly as she closed the door, "What are you doing here Kira, why did you come here again, your so much trouble, you meanie!"said Lilly, Before anyone could say anything Lilly opened the door, "Sorry about that."said Lilly as she snapped her fingers making the whole room visible again.

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    A girl answered the door "Hi!"said the girl as she turned visible. The girl smiled at Venus "Oh right um yeah one sec"said the girl as she closed the door,Venus waited, she opened the door, "Sorry about that."said the girl as she snapped her fingers making the whole room visible again.
    "Well I am new to here so may I come in?" Venus said
    The Police wanted her to be out of their sight so she could be off her hands so they turned on full sirens and one shouted "Come on!" the skinny one said as he finished a coffe

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "I used my powers that's what i did...." That's...that's crazy, yet normal for this place! Mind Control was now Timmy's least favorite power. Kira walked to where the lamp fell from, & found Lilly's shadow thanks to the blue sirens outside. Wait. Why are the police here?

Someone knocked on the door, & Lilly hopped down & opened the door, turning visible. She closed the door & questioned Kira, quite rude to be exact. She went back to the door once more.

Timmy recovered from his headache as he looked at now 3 girls in his room. He looked out his window as he saw a skinny guy call out. Again, why are the police here? Oh, no time for that. He walked over to Lilly & the girl & greeted himself.

"Well I am new to here so may I come in?" Said the new girl. Timmy put on a smile & greeted.

"Sure you can. My name's Timmy Koriko. You are?" Timmy stepped aside for the new girl to come in. He was being polite as usual whenever he introduces himself.

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    "Sure you can. My name's Timmy Koriko. You are?" Timmy stepped aside for Venus to come in.
    "Venus Nebulous, or Sun." Venus smiled as she was greeted she stepped in and then the Police stopped their sirens and drived away,
    "So, Why are you here?" said Venus

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • That was a nice name, unlike Timmy. "I'll call you Sun then." That's kinda like a nickname.

"So, Why are you here?" Sun asks Timmy. Not a bright question.

"Uh, this is my room?" Timmy gets a questioned look as to why she asked that. It was obvious this was his & Lilly's dorm. That's brought a spark in his brain as he turned to Lilly. "How do you know Kira?" He asked. Whoever Kira was, he was already scared of her power.

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    "Uh, this is my room?"Timmy said
    "I meant how you got here, as in how did you get your powers" Venus said as she wandered around to Lily "So this is your dorm and yours? Mind helping me find 715? My dorm." Venus asked

She looked out the window, and looked at the THU Map on the wall "Where is it on this?"

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • (Ooc: Hey Anna, you may want to put some restrictions on your power. It may not be fair for others if you can make them do things. Oh and usually there would only be two people in one room, but we can make Lilly's, Timmy's, and your dorm have bunk beds.)

"Hey, sure!" William said, smiling.. "But leave it to me, you should focus on your own romance." He said, moving his hands pretending to make a fire, meaning he meant Joey. "My number is (214) 413-6010." William opened a portal and pulled a can of soda from a soda out. "I can make reservations at -Insert Fancy, expensive Restaurant- tomorrow night, plus convincing Timmy with some excuse should be easy." William said. Ashley laughed. "I'll just tell him that I need someone to come with me to some meeting in -fancy, expensive restaurant-." William said. "Great! Thanks a bunch, Will. They like each other, even if they don't know it. But I can definately feel that they do like each other. I'm sure the whole school can." Ashley said, laughing. "But please let me help you. I can definately get Lilly to come." Ashley said, smiling. "Oh yeah, and my phone number is 770-238-5197. Thanks again." Ashley said, walking towards her dorm. Ashley began to see some sort of siren and an invisible dorm. It was Lilly's! Ashley rushed over to see two girls that she hadn't seen ever before. One of the girls were already in the dorm. But then the other one went in too, and the door closed. Ashley knocked on the door. "Lilly? Timmy? You guys in there?" Ashley asked.

"I love it, and yes im settling in quite nicely as you said!" Lunar said. "Well that's wonderful, Luna." Bethany said, smiling. You could always tell by someone's tone that they're smiling. Especially Bethany. "Oh, um... I finished my papers. One momen.t" Lunar said. "Okay. Take your time." Bethany replied. She could hear paper being rubbed together. "Aha. Here it is. It says I will be doing Gym, Cooking, Power Control, and possibly English." Lunar said. "Yes. It would be an honor to do a Power Control class with the great Lunar." Bethany said, laughing. "But I would be really happy if you did." Bethany said, still smiling. Bethany looked at the clock. It was 20 minutes until the teens settled intpo their room for the night. "So how are you doing? We need to catch up with each other tomorrow. We haven't seen each other for about five years!" Bethany said, a bit sad because they actually hadn't seen each other for five years.

Last edited:

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • William waved Ashley goodbye. "I'm bored, and the pizza will be coming later on." William thought. He walked into his dorm. "Hey Dimitri, I'm gonna go visit Timmy and Lilly for a little while, if the Pizza arrives, pay for it with this." William put 50 Dollars on a table. He opened a portal and jumped into it, landing in Timmy's bed. Almost, he fell off the bed and landed in his head on the floor. "What's u-" Bam! Right in the head. "Ow." William stood up, patting his head. He stared at the crowd. Awkwaaaard. He stared at the two strangers.
    His eyes turned azure again, and he smiled, revealing kinda sharp canine teeth. "Hiya Timothy." He said, jokingly to Timmy. He stared at Ashley, and ran to her, "I'm going to set up Timmy now." William whispered.
    He turned to Venus. "Hello, my name is William Silvers, and my power is opening portals." He offered them both handshakes.

Back