• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
  • Aerais blocked the explosions before taking to the portal, yet excluded from the warp. Quietly she cursed under her breath as the flames below her subsided.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Cross appeared in a Dark endless area. "W..Where am i?!" Cross said. "Heh...I heard much about you....Cross." A mysterious voice said. "Who are you!?" Cross said looking around him. "I've heard about what happened...." "You don't want to be a Titan any more,huh?" said the mysterious voice. " So..?! whats it to you?!" Cross said about to throw every fireball he possibly could handle. "Don't get so fired-up. Heh...Fired up...." "I was thinking...Would you join my Team of...Titans..?" said the mysterious voice. "......maybe....what side you on?" Cross said thinking. "We're good.." said the mysterious voice.
    "Okay....i'll take you up on your offer!" Cross said,grinning and putting on his goggles. "...Crono will show you around..." Said the mysterious voice. The mysterious person walked off going into his room. "Heh.....I've got robin,and Now the Legendary Lord of fire...." the mysterious said laughing. "Yes but take him very Seriously......" Said One of his members they called "Lighting."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "I scared him off, did I?Oh no.......Beast Boy!" Terra sobbed on Beast Boy's shoulder and when, seeing the green shapeshifter did not anwser, she sniffled and sobbed even more and, then, fled into the tower, up to the stairs and into her room.The 'SLAM' was heard even outside and in the girl's grief, she barracaded the door to her room and, rocks floated up outside her window and made a barrier across the windows, so that nobody could get in...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Aerais raced toward the portal as the explosions subsided. Though, by the time she reached the swirling, gaseous phenomenon, it had dispersed. Once again, the angel found herself cursing.

Mithros! Why has thy trickster goddess cursed me with bad luck?! Mother Goddess lend me your wisdom... Green Lady, assist me in healing, I need thy talents...

She shook her head, instantly revived.

I thank ye my saviors... I must take flight to return to the Tower and seek the famed help of thy Titans...

And so the angel sought the Tower, scaling over the mammoth skyscrapers, whizzing inbetween office buildings and occasionally through one. As she neared the Tower, the sky lit with lightning and the rain began to pour in sheets. Trouble was nearing...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • From her barracaded window, Terra saw the other Titans still standing outside.Rain.Not unlike tears...Terra thought, then, threw herself onto her bed and sobbed, her eyes gold once more, tears issuing from them.She curled herself up in a ball.She thought:Do BB and the others care what regret I feel about making Cross?And Beast Boy is suppost to be my best friend!!!!!...

piyoko

Lyserg Fan
    Years
  • (i know this might be a little late but i'd really like to join y'all-
    Name:marina
    Powers:water and teleportation
    Looks:picture (http://www.freewebs.com/dark_angel_/mint.jpg)
    History:her parents died in a car accident when she was little,she has lived in an orphanige most of her life.
    Personality: happy-go-lucky,nice,kind,and hyper)
    --
    *opens the door to terra's room,starteling her*
    me-HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    terra-wha?how did you get in here?!who are you anyway?!
    me-why,my name is marina!^-^
    *sees that terra has been crying*
    are you okay?

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Terra sniffs. "NO!" the barracaded window instantly flies open and one of the rocks come zooming in. The rain continues to pour outside.

Terra sniffles and sits on the rock, eyes now her usal azure, but tears stilll streaming down her cheeks. " You see, when I was fighting Cross, a new member of the Teen Titans and....." Terra cautiously blurted out the whole story of how she had fought with Cross to test him, how he had left and how she told Beast Boy about she felt badly about making Cross go away, and how she thought BB didn't care about her feelings(about making Cross go away).
    And then, Terra hung her head and sobbed harder.
    "Worst of all, Marina, I have...I have feelings-you know-for him, and I don't think Beast Boy cares!!!"
    She broke into a storm of tears and hugged herself tightly.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Aerais turned her head to the barracaded window, matted silver locks moving with her. "TERRA!" shouted the angel fiercely. This was not the time for the rock slinger to be playing games.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • A 'BOOM!' could be heard and Terra flew out ouf the window on her rock board with a water-breathing mask, her goggles she used for battle, and a yellow waterproof backpack.
    She paused and shouted to the Teen Titans below: "Aerais, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven...Beast Boy....I'll come back!Someday!And Beast Boy...bye.I thought a time too many....that you cared." she ended softly and, from her rocky perch she swooped down and then dived down into the water.
    Then, underwater, she put on her mask and goggles and silently swam away, down, down.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • OOC:lol, I'm no titan.

Aerais's eyes widened with fury as she plunged into the depths as well, seeking out Terra.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • "Here is your room....." Crono told Cross. "Hey...i like it!" Cross said as he opened his closet. "Whoa! i get a clothes makeover too! Nice flame clothes..." Cross said Grinning. "yeah yeah yeah....." Crono said as he walked off. "I do miss being a Titan......but atleast here people are nice! *he looks around and the other members are fighting and throwing objects at each other* And...... We're all a team! *People start yelling over who's the teen leader* sigh...." Cross said. "I wonder if i should go back.....it might be too late...."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I don't see a limit to how many can join so I guess I'll join, If I'm aloud:

Name:Blaze
    Powers: Create and manipulate electricity
    Looks: Spiked hair with yellow Highlights through his hair, wears a black muscle shirt and Faded blue jeans. He also sometimes wears a cowboy hat and black shades. He's is 5'6" and very muscular, he weighs 135 pounds.
    History: As a little boy his parents misteriously disappear. So at the age of 6 he was left by himslef to defend himself. He quickly found refuge in the forest and made good use of his powers to survive. Now 15 years old he decides to travel to the Teen Titans HQ and see if he can become one of them.
    Personality: Strong willed and hard headed. He often finds himself trying to be the boss. Although his is soft toward animals and is very gentle when in a forest with all his friends. (Since he has been raised basically by the wild his only friends are animals.)

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • OOC:Sure. Jump in, I guess.

Aerais took hold of Terra's ankle, tugging. "COME BACK!" she shouted, taking in the water.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Terra wrenched out of her grasp and dove up to the surface of the water, then, quickly summonded a rock, sat on it and floated up into the air, facing the too girls.
    "Why should I?" Terra asked. Her eyes glowed dangerously.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Aerais's eyes glowed a piercing white as she narrowed her brow. "TERRA COME YA BACK BEFORE I LET LOOSE! THERE ART ANOTHER IMPEEDING ISSUE THAT YE TITANS MUST TAKE ON! I CANNOT HELP MUCH MORE THAN ALREADY DONE! NOW COME!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back