• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
  • "Don't boss me around!!!!!" Terra, blinded by emotions, wrenched free and hurled herself torward the earth.A normal being, would probally die from the intense drop, but, as Terra was no ordinary human, the earth suddenly made a 'CREAK!' sound and a small ravine opened up in the earth.Terra plunged into it and quicklly at her command swallowed her up and closed itself.Now, the other two could not follow Terra into there, and so she was free.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • ((Good good!))
    And it really was not Terra, for, it was a realistic image of her, so, if anyone touched the holo Terra, his or her hand would go right through it.
    The real Terra was really exploring under the earth.So many twisted passage ways and curves.But, strangely, she was not lost in the rocky under Earth maze.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Beast Boy didn't know this so he morphed into a bird and flew up to meet her flying right through her. "Terra! Your a ghost!" He said. He flew through her one more time and then another time and said, 'This is a hologram, were's the real terra?"

Meanwhile I was relaxing on the couch settling in for a nap.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Meanwhile, Terra was looking for a secret hideout. "Twists, turns, turns..."she muttered.At last, she found a section of the earth were it was almost like a cavern.She went inside, and then, saw a large slab of dried up magma."Maybe living down here isn't such a good idea.I'll go find a nice mountain with a cave...." And so, the earth cracked open once more, then closed, and Terra sped off on a slab of rock to find a place for her to to stay for a while...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Terra!" He screamed. "She must be underground." He said trying find her. He landed and turned into a gopher and dug his way into the earth when he found her tunnels. He turned into a cheeta and ran as fast as he could down the tunnels. When finally catching up with Terra he morphed back into his normal form and said, "Terra, what's wrong?"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • And yet, it was another hologram.
    Meanwhile Terra found a nice cave, were no one could ever find it.She quickly carved chairs and other furniture out of rock with her powers, got out her backpack stuff and started settling in.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Aerais raced out of the water, her wings flapping, the angel gasping for air. Tides splashed as she fell, falling through a window of the Tower with a loud crash. Pieces of glass pierced her creamy skin as Fallen was rendered unconcious.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "There!" Terra stood back and admired her work.The cave looked very cozy, but....
    "It needs a door!" Terra closed her eyes and flicked her wrists.A huge boulder landed with a thump outside the cave, sealing the entrance, so no one could get in. "Perfect!"
    Terra pulled out a orange CD player out of her back pack, a handful of CDs, popped one into the device, then sat down on one of the stone chairs and started nodding her head away to the beat, unaware that an angel was hurt miles away and that a certain green shapeshifter was looking for her...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Terra! Why do you have to do this!?" Beast boy screamed. running down tunnels searching frantically for her. "I'm not letting you go this time!" He yelled hoping she would hear him.

Meanwhile back at the tower I jumped off the couch at the crashing sound and ran down a flight of stairs until I came to a door in the middle of a hall. 'I think this is were the sound came from." I said the door was locked. So I pulled out a finger and unlocked it. When I went inside I saw a beatiful girl on the ground. And glass scatter around her and in her. "Got to get these out of her." I said powering up. I sent electricity in to the shards of glass and slowly pulled them out of her. "Good thing, they weren't in deep. They just scratch the surface." I said as they fell to the ground. I lefted her head onto my lap and said, "Can you hear me?" But she was fainted. I took he pulse and then lefted her up with both arms and carried her to the couch in the living room. I put a wet cloth over her head and I sat at her side waiting for her to wake up.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Terra sighed and pulled off the headphones and thought:'Would anyone miss me?Probally not.Especially Beast Boy who didn't care when I told him and just STOOD there!To think I still HAVE feeling FOR HIM!!!!!'
    Not wanting to think about this, she stood up and looked around.Then, suddenly, as her gaze fell to the floor, she saw her Teen Titan communicator she had forgotten to put away.She stood, looking at it for a long time, and then a single tear fell.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Why did I have to just stand there while she had the courage to say what she said to me!" Beast Boy yelled through the tunnels. "The truth is I feel the same about her!" He continued to yell. When he finally came to the end of the last tunnel, he saw a door. "This must be were Terra is!" He ran and knocked hard on the door. "Terra! Terra! Terra! It's me Beast Boy! you know the funny dude! I have to say something to you!" He yelled through the door.

piyoko

Lyserg Fan
    Years
  • marina suddenly teleports onto beast boys head."did you find her?"marina asks as she jumped of his head."i think she behide the door"beast boy said determined.marina ad BB bang on the boulder dorr thingie to try to get terra out.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Get off Marina!" Beast Boy yelled. "I need to talk to Terra in private!" He said shoeing her away. "Go and check on the others at the tower, I have a feeling somethings wrong up there!" He added.

Meanwhile, Beast Boy's prediction was right, the girl wasn't waking up. I tryed everything, she wouldn't wake up! I sat there still by her side waiting for someone to help me.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Terra heard banging noises outside. Quickly she put on her goggles and summoned a rock.She leaped onto it, and then made a hole in the ceiling of the cave.She flew out and then flew up to see the vistor.When she saw who it was, her face clouded up, her eyes underneath her goggles and hands started glowing gold and her hair started moving in the breeze.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back