• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tempest Wars (Invite Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Kaname ducked, avoiding a terrible blow from her enemy. He was quick, and eventually he hit her in the head, throwing her violently to the ground. All Kaname could see was blackness, until she woke seconds later. Slowly standing up, Kaname looked at the sky. The clouds were still crowding in; it was the perfect time to strike. But her enemy kept attacking.
    When will this guy ever give up!?Kaname thought, trying her best to fight, ignoring the terrible pain on the side of her head. She was bleeding, and badly. He was too quick for her, and she wasnt an experienced fighter.

As each painful second past, Kaname got more and more determined to destroy this mage. One strike of lightning would do it, if only she had the chance. Then, the DMS member tripped, landing foolishly on his stomach. It was time. Time for Kaname to destroy him. With a clap of her hands, a bolt of lightning struck down, hitting her enemy. Kaname punched the air in triumph, but at that moment remembered all her wounds. She was bleeding in numerous places, and she had no time to tend to herself. At the rate she was going, who knows what would happen.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had noticed the girl getting dragged off by some thugs, and looked back at the battle. It seemed that things were under control here, so I let the illusionary armor around me drop, and took off after the thugs, deciding to see where they took her before I stopped them...

Years
    after they had taken me a good distance into the forest, they placed me next to a campfire, though they did not move away. i saw a red band of magic suddenly attatched around my right upper arm, and i heard one of them say "How's her magic leakage?"

to this, the other laughed slightly, and said "enough to the point where she's an easy catch. the band will start soaking up any magic she loses, and with the fire, the magic she loses will double instantly, and her body can't handle that loss."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I tensed as I listened to their words, and began chanelling magic energy through my staff, which I kept a tight grip on. I was not going to let them harm the child, and I knew just how to teach them a lesson, as refracted beams of moonlight began to take a vaguely humanoid shape...

Years
    I could already feel my magic loss double, and it was only a matter of moments before what little energy I had been able to regain was gone. Even though by then I should have stopped the loss, the band managed to coax more energy out of me, and I started to feel extremly disoriented until i realised what was going on. The band was soaking the life energy out of me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Suddenly, from the dark, a small, red beam of light, barely larger than a thread appeared, inconspicuous unless you were looking for it, as it slowly, very slowly, began searing through the band... While the light Elemental I had constructed was slowly sneaking around to the other side of the camp, the faint glow of the moonlight I made it out of allowing it more stealth than pure light...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    meanwhile, my little stone wall was steadily losing hieght, and I knew it woudln't belong before I was dead. Perhaps Ishould have stayed home after all...

Years
    I was slowly losing my energy, and my breathing was becoming rapid, and it was starting to feel like my heart was on fire from it's increaced beat. It was going to kill me, or it'd press my body to the point where it would kill itself..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Soon, the band snapped and slipped off, and as if that was the signal, my light elemental came into the camp, charging with a sound like crystal being shattered, only in a sustained note, prepared to pummel the thugs into submission...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Finally, I had it. I needed to retain as much of my magic as possible. Standing up, I wirled my staff swiftly around my body. Each pass sent a razor-sharp blad of air flying towards the DMS mages. They weren't precisely powerful, but hopefully the quantity would work as deterrent enugh to pin them down.

Years
    i felt my energy no longer moving away from my body, and i would have wondered how, had I not been drained enough to the point where I couldnt notice my surroundings that much. I could hear the thugs saying something unrepeatable, and run, but everything was becoming dark for me..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I walked into the camp, and saw thaat My elemental had dispersed of the thugs without causing any casualties. "Thank you Kebeker, you may go." I said, and the elemental faded away without a sound. I turned towards the girl, and bent down next to her "Child, are you all right?" I asked, worry in my voice.

Years
    "I'm fine" I said, trying to bring myself to my feet, only to realise i was totally wiped out, though my body was slowly recovering the energy that had been lost, but it couldn't even get started on my ice magic, and until then..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "No, you aren't fine. You will be, child, but not yet." I said, and picked her up. It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be, I supposed that all the years of wild living had given me a few more benifits that I thought...

Last edited:
    Years
    my mind instantly gave a complaint to the action, but I couldn't struggle. I felt totally helpless, this was not helped by the fact that every time my body generated any magic, it was immediatly spent. a never ending cycle..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I was en route to my shack all ready, despite the dark, I wound my way through the forest with no trouble, having had decades to get to know the landscape like the back of my hand. Soon we were there, and I entered the small one-room place, and set her down on the bed. "Relax, nothing in the forest is stupid enough to tangle with you here." I said, my words showing youth that my body did not reflect, as I sat down on the floor, meditating.

Years
    I was totally confused at this, but it didn't help that my mind was flickering in and out of reality, and i hardly even noticed when I was put down. The few times i was attatched to reality any thoughts i had were influenced by panic...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I meditated, I didn't need sleep any more, or at least, I had never tested how long I could go without it, as long as I spent at least some time in a meditative state, very similar to suspended animation. Another advantage was that it helped me regain my magical energy faster, and while my light elementals were powerful, they took massive ammounts of energy to create...

Years
    Without being able to really control it, i felt myself pass out, and the ice magic loss immediatly stopped, allowing my body to start recharging, but even so, it wouldn't be long before I woke up, even if i still had little energy..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    most of the sorcerers saw the air blade coming and avoided it, but two who weren't so lucky were sliced in half. I took the opportunity to fire another shot. Whether it be skill or dumb luck, I hit another square in the face and he went down as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back