• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Competitive Shiny Breeding and Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    I could really use a poke'mon with poke'rus so i can start my EV training. i have some 4/5iv cleffa and fletchling with HA for anyone who can help me out .

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • I could really use a poke'mon with poke'rus so i can start my EV training. i have some 4/5iv cleffa and fletchling with HA for anyone who can help me out .

I'm sorry, but this isn't the place to make this post. Try posting on quick trades if you haven't already!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    Hello! It's me from the post. I have a parent, but it's not from another region. Since I have a Spanish ditto myself. Is this okay? Or would you need a Buneary from somewhere other than America?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Hello! It's me from the post. I have a parent, but it's not from another region. Since I have a Spanish ditto myself. Is this okay? Or would you need a Buneary from somewhere other than America?

Hey :), No that is fine, I am using a Japanese Ditto anyway :> If you want we could trade now. Does the parent have 5IVS, the hidden ability and/or egg moves?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    I can't right at the moment as I'm at the hospital XD but once I get home I can post and we can. My Buneary has the hidden ability Limber, the Ivs are pretty average, and I left no egg moves for now but might breed in teeter dance while I'm out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Ah oke, you're in the hospital for yourself? Cause if so, Get Better Soon & "Beterschap!" ( as they say in Holland)
    Whats your timezone?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    Mountain Time in Canada lol. Also thanks! I'm in because my leg lost feeling, it was just supposed to be a short doctor visit but they sent me here. Probably be out soon don't think it's anything big. Also I'm pretty much awake all the time so don't have to worry about me not being on XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Mountain Time in Canada lol. Also thanks! I'm in because my leg lost feeling, it was just supposed to be a short doctor visit but they sent me here. Probably be out soon don't think it's anything big. Also I'm pretty much awake all the time so don't have to worry about me not being on XD

Ah thats scary though :O. Ok, that timezone is hard for me to work with sometimes, but my shop friend is also Canadian, so its good :)

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Hello! It's me from the post. I have a parent, but it's not from another region. Since I have a Spanish ditto myself. Is this okay? Or would you need a Buneary from somewhere other than America?

Hey ShadowLamb,

I'm Babietje's partner here in the shop. I have a dream ball, hidden ability Buneary in my collection that I could use to breed your shiny from. It also has 4 eggs moves (Fake out, Switcheroo, Ice punch, Encore). Let me know if you're ok with this and I can get started on your pokemon tonight. ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    Hi there! I just got back so I could also send my own, but it totally is cool with me if this works better timezone wise for you guys! Sorry I haven't replied earlier everything was backed up in the hosp and my battery died. I only now just got home ;-;

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Hi there! I just got back so I could also send my own, but it totally is cool with me if this works better timezone wise for you guys! Sorry I haven't replied earlier everything was backed up in the hosp and my battery died. I only now just got home ;-;

Nice to hear you are home :). It is fine, JOBO's buneary is quite nice and he already started breeding with it. So I guess we ahould let you know when its done :).

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Hi there! I just got back so I could also send my own, but it totally is cool with me if this works better timezone wise for you guys! Sorry I haven't replied earlier everything was backed up in the hosp and my battery died. I only now just got home ;-;

Hello again! There's no need for you to be sorry! I knew of your situation and wasn't expecting a reply tonight. Real life comes first! I'm glad you made it back home, and hopefully all is well. I finished up your shiny Buneary this evening and have her ready to pass on to you when we can arrange a meeting. She's female 31/31/31/9/31/31, ability limber and 4 egg moves. I nicknamed her Bonnie. Hopefully this is all to your liking ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    Oh wow that was so fast XD! Thank you! Did you want me to give you my shiny Vaporeon in return I would feel bad taking it for nothing. Thank you! I'm Avaliable now. Probably be for the rest of the day. Did you want me to send you my friend code?

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Oh wow that was so fast XD! Thank you! Did you want me to give you my shiny Vaporeon in return I would feel bad taking it for nothing. Thank you! I'm Avaliable now. Probably be for the rest of the day. Did you want me to send you my friend code?

I already had a Buneary with the hidden ability and a few IV's, so the breeding was pretty quick. I was really lucky to catch a hatcher online immediately after I posted though :). I'll be available for the rest of the day to make the trade over to you! If you don't mind, I'll take the Vaporeon, but I can clone it and trade the original back to you! My friend code is 2079-6952-5634. Send me yours and I can add you asap ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    Awesome! Feel free if you want to keep him though I'm only lucky with Eevees haha. My friend code is 2938-6864-5369 should come up as Brittany. :) adding you soon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back