• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Competitive Shiny Breeding and Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    Awe thank you! You guys are so nice! I gave back one of my snorunts if you want to use it or breed it. It has the secret ability moody and the move spikes hope you can use it for something XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Awe thank you! You guys are so nice! I gave back one of my snorunts if you want to use it or breed it. It has the secret ability moody and the move spikes hope you can use it for something XD

Maybe we will someday :D. We are planning on getting every pokemon after all :).

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
  • Alrighty, I've been reading through the OP, and the questions I have are:

1.) Are we allowed to request multiple Pokemon at once? If so, is there a limit?
    I'd probably only need 3-4 (at least 3).

2.) What would be the ideal parent to give?
    If it would need a certain amount of IVs or Nature, I would still need to work on breeding the parent with those specifics.

3.) As for your donations: would you be interested in having a shiny Reshiram, Jirachi, or Diancie?
    All are level 100. Understandably, hopefully, I'd like to have them cloned as I'd like to have a copy of them still.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Alrighty, I've been reading through the OP, and the questions I have are:

1.) Are we allowed to request multiple Pokemon at once? If so, is there a limit?
    I'd probably only need 3-4 (at least 3).

2.) What would be the ideal parent to give?
    If it would need a certain amount of IVs or Nature, I would still need to work on breeding the parent with those specifics.

3.) As for your donations: would you be interested in having a shiny Reshiram, Jirachi, or Diancie?
    All are level 100. Understandably, hopefully, I'd like to have them cloned as I'd like to have a copy of them still.

Honestly, any donation is fine. But lets say, for the sake of the shop, the Shiny reshiram :P (or are they all shiny? ) or all of them if you want :P Haha :) We can clone them :)

You can request them all if you want, will just take me more time to go through it all :)

Lastly, the perfect parent depends on your wants. If you just want a shiny, without care for the stats, then any parent is fine. If you want a competitive shiny with a certain spread, a certain ability etc, then I would need a parent with that certain spread&ability etc :)

So Im guessing you dont mind the stats/ability/egg moves/ nature, then any pokemon is fine :>

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Can you breed me a shiny female Roselia and a beldum?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    I hope you don't mind but I told two of my buddies about you guys and they might be able to help as well. My friend has a shiny Chandelure you guys can borrow too :3

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Can you breed me a shiny female Roselia and a beldum?
    We sure can! Are you just looking for them to be shiny, or do you want specific iv's/natures/egg moves etc? If you want specific Ivs/nature/egg moves we will ask that you provide a parent pokemon with the same desired attributes for us to breed from. If you just want the shiny we probably have a non competitive version of the Pokemon in our collections to breed from. Let us know the specifics of your request and we can get started as soon as we can. Thanks

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    We sure can! Are you just looking for them to be shiny, or do you want specific iv's/natures/egg moves etc? If you want specific Ivs/nature/egg moves we will ask that you provide a parent pokemon with the same desired attributes for us to breed from. If you just want the shiny we probably have a non competitive version of the Pokemon in our collections to breed from. Let us know the specifics of your request and we can get started as soon as we can. Thanks

They just have to be shiny and the roselia must be female.

PrimusIV

Nutrix
    Years
  • Hello, I would like to donate my flawless IV Charmander, adamant as nature. Great for breeding or raising a competitive Pokemon.

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
  • Honestly, any donation is fine. But lets say, for the sake of the shop, the Shiny reshiram :P (or are they all shiny? ) or all of them if you want :P Haha :) We can clone them :)

You can request them all if you want, will just take me more time to go through it all :)

Lastly, the perfect parent depends on your wants. If you just want a shiny, without care for the stats, then any parent is fine. If you want a competitive shiny with a certain spread, a certain ability etc, then I would need a parent with that certain spread&ability etc :)

So Im guessing you dont mind the stats/ability/egg moves/ nature, then any pokemon is fine :>
    Oh, they're all shiny. :pink_tongue: The Diancie and Jirachi have 6IV, but the Reshiram only has 3IV.
    You can clone them and send the clones back to me if you want to keep the base Pokemon.

Alrighty, I do have three I'd like to have bred:

Honedge (M) Bashful, No Guard, 5IV
    Snorunt (F) Calm, Inner Focus, 5IV
    Zorua (M) Modest, Illusion, 4IV

I'd really prefer them all in the same gender (especially for Snorunt since I'll be working toward a Froslass), but for Honedge and Zorua, it'll be alright if you can't get them. :pink_smile:
    Which group do you want me to send over first? I should be available to trade most of the day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Hello, I didn't see my request in the boxes anymore. Is it going well?

Hey, Yeah its finished. My bad much have misplaced it :P

This is the Ralts that hatched:

Ralts (♂) 10454 Timid Synchronize 31 31 31 31 31 23
    280.png

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Oh nice, that is perfect! When would you be free to trade? And what would you like for the trade?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Oh nice, that is perfect! When would you be free to trade? And what would you like for the trade?

Yea, I see what went wrong. I was stilla waiting for a shiny Ralts to be nicknamed A'raeth but it hasnt happened yet. However, in the meantime my partner managed to get this one. Do you still want it even if it has no nickname?

Oh, they're all shiny. :pink_tongue: The Diancie and Jirachi have 6IV, but the Reshiram only has 3IV.
    You can clone them and send the clones back to me if you want to keep the base Pokemon.

Alrighty, I do have three I'd like to have bred:

Honedge (M) Bashful, No Guard, 5IV
    Snorunt (F) Calm, Inner Focus, 5IV
    Zorua (M) Modest, Illusion, 4IV

I'd really prefer them all in the same gender (especially for Snorunt since I'll be working toward a Froslass), but for Honedge and Zorua, it'll be alright if you can't get them. :pink_smile:
    Which group do you want me to send over first? I should be available to trade most of the day.

Hey Risnionia, the donations yuo wanted to send need to be cloned? If they dont need to be cloned, I am open to trading now. Otherwise we will have to wait for my partner :>

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Do you think it would take along time to get one nicknamed? If so I'll just take it un-nicknamed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back