• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Competitive Shiny Breeding and Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Do you think it would take along time to get one nicknamed? If so I'll just take it un-nicknamed.

My work-load has actually been heavy the last few days, and prob for the next few days too. So it depends on how badly you want one. 'Cause it might take a while if you want a nicknamed one :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I'll just take it unnamed then, I don't mind it not having one. When can you trade and what would you like?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    I'll just take it unnamed then, I don't mind it not having one. When can you trade and what would you like?

The idea of the breeding is that it would be a free service. If you want to give something, then any shiny or competitive pokemon would be gladly accepted as a donation. :)

I'm in GMT +2. Send me a PM when you can trade, this will trigger my email. Then I know when you're free. Since my scheduly is a bit tight at the moment :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    hi, i'm interested with your Shiny Kadabra. willing to trade with my 6 IVs Shiny Axew?

That would be nice, where did you get the Axew? Did you breed it yourself? Anyway, my shop partner JOBO has the kadabra at the moment, so you will have to wait for him to pop online :)

Update to all players that requested a breeding:
    I am undergoing a devastating breakup at the moment so I will need time to organise stuff. This will make the requests take a bit longer than usual. Sorry guys.

Years
    That would be nice, where did you get the Axew? Did you breed it yourself? Anyway, my shop partner JOBO has the kadabra at the moment, so you will have to wait for him to pop online :)

Update to all players that requested a breeding:
    I am undergoing a devastating breakup at the moment so I will need time to organise stuff. This will make the requests take a bit longer than usual. Sorry guys.
    i got the Axew from trading one of this forum member, Butterbeamz if i'm not mistaken the name. it is proven legality as its clone has been accepted by Cakesu and Phanton for trading with their Shiny Venipede.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    i got the Axew from trading one of this forum member, Butterbeamz if i'm not mistaken the name. it is proven legality as its clone has been accepted by Cakesu and Phanton for trading with their Shiny Venipede.
    That trade sound fine. I can trade whenever you are available! ^^

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    Ah, yes, they need to be cloned. No worries though, I can wait. c:
    Hello Risnionia! I'm Babietje's shop partner. I'm sorry for the wait on the cloning :/ I've had a busy few days! Let me know when you will be available and we can meet up and get it done ^^

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
    Hello Risnionia! I'm Babietje's shop partner. I'm sorry for the wait on the cloning :/ I've had a busy few days! Let me know when you will be available and we can meet up and get it done ^^

Hello there! It's no problem and understandable. :pink_smile:
    I have a little time right now. I'll go ahead and add you.(:

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
    Sound good :) I'll add you too!

Also, while you're here. Your partner mentioned something about a shiny buneary you hatched? (I think)
    I've been looking for one for a while and was going to ask you about it whenever you had some time. :3

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    Also, while you're here. Your partner mentioned something about a shiny buneary you hatched? (I think)
    I've been looking for one for a while and was going to ask you about it whenever you had some time. :3

I hatched it for another user a little while ago. It's female, 5iv, Adamant, and has its hidden ability! The user asked for it to be nicknamed though, so if you are fine with a nickname then you can have a copy. The nickname is "Bonnie". ^^

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
    I hatched it for another user a little while ago. It's female, 5iv, Adamant, and has its hidden ability! The user asked for it to be nicknamed though, so if you are fine with a nickname then you can have a copy. The nickname is "Bonnie". ^^

Bonnie is a cute name for it, I'd love to have a copy. :pink_love: Were you looking for something in return?
    I do have a few shinies. :pink_tongue:

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    Bonnie is a cute name for it, I'd love to have a copy. :pink_love: Were you looking for something in return?
    I do have a few shinies. :pink_tongue:

I think the nickname is fitting for it too :) You don't need to trade anything for it! We're happy for the previous donations! I have your clones ready now so I'll trade them over with the Buneary ^^

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
    I think the nickname is fitting for it too :) You don't need to trade anything for it! We're happy for the previous donations! I have your clones ready now so I'll trade them over with the Buneary ^^
    And it even has a matching pokeball, how cute!
    Whenever you guys are available, you work fast. I really appreciate it. :D
    As for the donations, it's the least I could do. :pink_love:

I sent over Snorunts that were in my 5IV box. Hopefully they'll be helpful in some way. :pink_smile:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Alright, as I stated in the First Post. There is a giveaway each weekend. I am a bit late! xD

Anyway, I used www.random.org as my number generator. From this, Shiny_Hunter96 has won. I will send him a virtual message. This post was more to ensure participants that I didnt forget about the giveaway :D

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    And it even has a matching pokeball, how cute!
    Whenever you guys are available, you work fast. I really appreciate it. :D
    As for the donations, it's the least I could do. :pink_love:

I sent over Snorunts that were in my 5IV box. Hopefully they'll be helpful in some way. :pink_smile:

I had a dream ball Buneary in my bank ball collection so it worked out perfect! We try to get stuff done asap, but sometimes life gets in the way. We have both had a few things come up recently, but are working on your requests/others requests as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience! The Snorunts will be helpful :)

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
    I had a dream ball Buneary in my bank ball collection so it worked out perfect! We try to get stuff done asap, but sometimes life gets in the way. We have both had a few things come up recently, but are working on your requests/others requests as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience! The Snorunts will be helpful :)
    Indiddly-deed.(: Life tends to do that. It's alright though; life comes first!
    Hopefully you guys don't get stressed out too much and be sure to make some relaxation time for yourselves too!
    I'd better hop off for now. Thank you, you're welcome and have a great day! :pink_wink:

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    great. i'll get your FC added then. can you attach everstone to it so it won't evolve? since the one i need is the Kadabra, not the Alakazam
    I can give it an everstone! It's late here, but I'll be able to trade tomorrow!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back