• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    gothsinn23 said:
    vaati: Supashi-bo. ^^ IQUOTE]
    if only I wasnt such a moron i'd know what that means, oh well

once again awesome work

I've had several request threads...one where whn i wanted requests it was dead, then when I stopped there was 2 pages of the **** things

anywyas good luck woth this one

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
    Either or. I love your type sneasels. I must have them all. Mwahahahahahaha. Sorry. Lost it. So either or.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Supashi-bo means Thank-you in Japanese. ^^

Shank you. I'll try my best to keep this one alive. I had another that died pretty quickly. xP

ZORRO: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

Alright Nor, here ya go: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ And ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2005
    Um could you please make me one water Typhlosion and one dargon Typhlosion thanks.

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
    Can I have some more. You choose the types. I have already gotten bug, fire, water, grass. I must have them all. They would make an awesome background for my desktop.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2005
    They look good.How about making me a Grass Type Typhlosion and a dark type Typhlosion thanks.Do you do back sprites?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Since you can do such a good job, mind if I give you a challange? I think this would be easy for you to do, but you may not do it considering your changing Pokemon sprite types; but, could you do that 'Ghost-type' thing to a trainer sprite? If so, would you do it for this one?
    ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

If not, sorry for the inconnvenience...

Back