• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Sorry about the wait everyone, I was grounded from the computer. I'll get to everyone's sprites ASAP.

Nor: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    Kris7878: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    I'm not too keen on making back-scene sprites, though I can try if you want me to.

My time has been limited so I won't be on as much. But my top priority is to get these done. So just hang tight.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2005
    Thanks alot!Could you try to make back sprites for all the request I posted up there.Thanks!

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Alrighty then..here are everyone's requests (with the exception of only a few, which I will explain.

pkmn-master: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    ZORRO: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    Sunflorazumarill: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    jhgghyu: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    KougaWolf: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    hellokitty890: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

The back sprites will take me a while. So pkmn-master, Kris7878, just hang tight for a little bit longer, kay?

Years
    gothsinn23 said:
    Alrighty then..here are everyone's requests (with the exception of only a few, which I will explain.

~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

The back sprites will take me a while. So pkmn-master, Kris7878, just hang tight for a little bit longer, kay? ;)
    wow thnx those are cool! :classic: :classic: :chinese:

Sython429

FMA fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    these r cool. i will request a fire or dark type(your choice) feralagatr

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Thanks! Now can you do an Electric-type Sunflora and an Ice-type Sunflora?

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
    TY. They are awesome as always. When you get around to it. Keep the Sneasels coming. THX in advance.

Back