• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    I should have the back-animations by tomorrow. So, just be as patient as I am right now. xP And the Sneasels will be comin' too.

ZORRO: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    pokemon_gal1993: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    Kitsune_girl: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    Sunflorazumarill: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    Sython429: How about both? ^^ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2005
    Well thats great if its almost done.I cant wait to see the back sprites. :D :D ;) :nervous: :sleeping:

Sython429

FMA fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    gothsinn23 said:
    I should have the back-animations by tomorrow. So, just be as patient as I am right now. xP And the Sneasels will be comin' too.

ZORRO: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    pokemon_gal1993: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    Kitsune_girl: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    Sunflorazumarill: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    Sython429: How about both? ^^ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

Wow its really cool thanks. ^_^

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Alrighty, here they are. These are my first ever custom-back-sprites, so ctiricism is appreciated.-

More Sneasels to come. ^^ And so are the rest of your sprites. But again my time is limited, and school has just started for me, so I'm not gonna be on as much. I will do them all, though.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    *Smiles widely*
    Ya know that trainer edit you did for me? Can I have a dark-type too, Id say it would be really freaky but... well, could you do it, plz?

Back