• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

RUN IT'S THE SCARIEST HSTAFF

oh glorious sheep please dont ban me

Sean

Years

Literally always end up crawling back into this thread every single time I come to visit the forum without fail on a yearly basis... x)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Sheep loves me too much to ban me :) Went, on the other hand...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

A bunch of my coworkers took a 2 hour lunch to watch the USA vs. Germany game. I, on the other hand, googled the score afterwards and was satisfied.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

A bunch of my coworkers took a 2 hour lunch to watch the USA vs. Germany game. I, on the other hand, googled the score afterwards and was satisfied.

I have watched every single game at work. There is always at least one TV with the World Cup on, if not two during the simultaneous games this week.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Not a fan of Footcer my self (Or Socball, but that sounds too political), but in the unlikely case that America wins the World Cup (and yes, I understand how unlikely this is), we would get the other Inazuma Eleven games. We'd have to, the popularity of the sport here would either do a 180 or would at least go up a good amount, considering how many non-Footcer fans seem to follow it here.

If that happened, I'd be the happiest boy alive. Consequently, though, FG would be filled with me squeeing about it. If that happens, I apologize in advance.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I hear if we win everyone else is duty-bound to start calling it soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back