• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    223314. I was playing the game, but the game took too much brainpower for my tired brain earlier this afternoon, so I sorta napped and sorta watched some 'toons instead. Then the responsible part of my brain woke up and said I needed to do some cleaning.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    A former prime-minister of ours was arrested yesterday. Too bad it won't result in anything more than that.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Zinnia's theme sounds like what Original Composition pieces sound like to normal themes...

Really out of place, but they fit the character

Can't say I'm a fan of Wally's battle theme though...too 'western' in terms of design

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

If she's exclusively post-game, battleable only once, and vanishes once its done I am going to be very sad

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I REALLY hope they're working on Pokemon Z that greatly expands the Kalos experience

Expand Team Flare's ambitions, show them capturing the Legendary Pokemon, destroying the countryside which awakens Zygarde, etc, etc...

And gives male characters a much larger wardrobe

and gives us complete costumes of Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Silver, Krys, Brandon, May, Lucas, Pearl, Dawn, Touko, Touya, Kyouhei, and Mei

Plus, imagine all the Pokemon/Dragonball Z fanart that invents because the fandom is weird

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

While I doubt they'll add costumes of the other characters, considering most games purposefully shy away from letting the player look exactly like original characters, I do agree that they should expand the wardrobe (and the hairstyles).

And I can't really imagine what would be added to the game; in the last two generations GF's been chock full of ideas. I just know that the prospect of a Z version excites me. And, all things considered, I can't see a Z version existing without Zinnia being there in some way; that just seems like a missed opportunity.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

There was a lot of missed opportunity with Flare

In X&Y, they come off as a cheap Team Galactic/Rocket combo

Gathering loads of money? Rocket did that
    Stealing Electricity to power their stuff? Galactic did that
    Using a Legendary Pokemon's power to reset the region? Galactic did that

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I think they had finished the Mega Evolution segment and then realized "Oh, we need an evil team...uhh....uhm...hnn...money, pokeballs and electricity; brilliant, ship it"

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Team Plasma were evil, Team Galactic were crazy, Aqua and Magma are cool and Rocket were the loveable mafia gang we grew up with.

Flare were just weird.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Team Rocket is the cool older brother

Team Flare is the lame younger brother you pretend you don't have

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Whelp, my sis bought me Alpha Sapphire as a belated present, so whoo. I originally planned to get it physically since I got X digitally, but Amazon took time so we just got it from the eshop. For the first time ever I'm running low on space, so I think I'll need to upgrade from my 16 gig to a 32 gig (or even a 64 gig), but that's what Cyber Monday is for :q

Also, I never did finish the demo, so I won't get the goodies. One day, though.

But yeah, Flare was just the generic "Beauty is love, beauty is life" antagonist that you see mostly in anime but also feels partially Disney. Though I do like how much care they took with the story's presentation, even if, for the most part, the story wasn't even about Flare. As in, 95%.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back