• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • How can it be inconvinient being with your gf?

Unless you had better things to do but that sounds a bit rough to say.

Yukari

Don't get me wrong it was totally worth it for her, but I had a number of important things that day that I had to cancel for it.

Plus I had to walk home at 6AM in the snow without a jacket. x:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I dunno about rough.

I'm sure people enjoy spending time with their significant others, but the more I think about what dating entails the more I'm turned off to the idea. At this point I just say that I'm not into the idea of relationships.

Romantic ones, of course. Or possibly only committed romantic ones, though the jury's still out on that much.

Yukari

Under normal circumstances I'd never be in a relationship.

But this girl is so kind and sweet. x: And I'm too nice to say no. I mean that might hurt her. ;-;

Yukari

I know I'm way too soft. ;-;

But, I'm totally willing to try it out for her. c:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • ...from experience, a "I'm not really that excited by the idea but I'll try it for her" is not what I'd do. Doesn't end well :x

Plus I had to walk home at 6AM in the snow without a jacket. x:

That doesn't end well either. Want some tea?

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Bye TCTI!

I vote for you.

And that was the day that Pokestick left TCTI. That day will forever be known as "The Day the Good Times Stopped Rolling". All because of Went.

You could say

Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Yeah, but on the bright side, I just noticed that I can finally say **** again.

Feels really ****ing good.

EDIT: Ooop, nevermind. I suppose shitty just happens to get past the censor for some reason.

Odd, considering they only censor the words themselves and not necessarily the pre/suffixes assuming they aren't registered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back