• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen That magical moment..

jmadude

Keybledar43
Years
  • When I found out I started to hit my keyboard with much exitement and started to clap thinking about a return to Jhoto. After that I got grounded for hitting the keyboard, but it was worth it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I wasn't paticularily shocked to be frank but i sure was happy. I had no dout in my mind thaat Gamefreak would release a remake due to the mass sales and of course the demand for the games to be released. It was a good feeling to know they would be released even though many of us had already had an idea it would be announced on the 10th anniversary. To be honest i get more and more excited every week when i see more coro coro scans. But the only thing letting the excitement down is the wait we'll have to endure for the english version! Although i will be playing the japanese version first it'll inevitably ruin a lot of suprizes from when i play the english version but i'm stuck in the choice of either play the japanese version or have the suprizes ruined by other people on the net annoucing every minor detail that is different... And it would be pretty hard to avoid seeing that sort of stuff.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I was. . Apathetic, to say the least. I really didn't care at all. But then I found out that Pokémon follow you. That's when my head asploded with joy. (>^///^<)​

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • 'OMGOMGOMG, GOLdS AND SILVER REMAKES! YAY, WOW I CANT WAT. THIS IS AWSOME, GOTTA TO GO TELL MY MY FELLOW POKEMON LUVERS, OMG OMG OMG, IM SO EXCITED.'

Was my exact reaction followed by some extreme googleing of HG/SL, and some hyper ventalation, and a couple of phone calls. i was so excited and am still excited i can't wait for them.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I was so thrilled. Although I already knew it would happen with the sneak preview in Pokemon Sunday with the Gold and Silver party balls.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2009
    When I found out that there was going to be a remake on HeartGold and SoulSilver I actually started laughing so much for joy because they are Gold and Silver. I know they are going to be great because aside from Kanto, Johto was the best. I am hoping that they might put in a Celebi event so that we can finally get the ever elusive Pokemon.

Years
  • Only thing I did was find out more.

It wasn't until they said any Pokémon can follow you that I shouted in excitement.

Years
  • I started cheering when I first saw the Coro Coro scans of the boy and girl trainer. That's when I first got excited.

Other times I got excited when I found out/saw:
    493 Pokemon,
    Team Rocket,
    Silver!
    First Commercial,
    Soul Silver intro

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    lolz i ran around my house for a hour telling every person who walked near me, "there coming out with a new pokemon game!" lolz

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • I screamed, my heart started pounding, I emailed two of my friends who play Pokemon and I went to bed but lay awake pondering for about 3 hours. lol

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I felt like a psychic, though it was bound to happen. My body was loaded with energy.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • I was eating soup while on my computer and when i found out i jumped up and spilled it on myself!!! Then i ran to all of my friends house to tell them the news!....I liked that soup T_T

Back