• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen That magical moment..

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • My initial reaction was

ಠ_ಠ

over the names. I expected the remakes for ages and everyone knew the announcement was gonna be for the remakes so... yeaaaah. The names were the only surprise.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I was sooo excited! C:
    I never finished the game since the cartridge was never able to save x[

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    i made a sarcastic 'whoo' sound, and when no one was in the room i did an excited backflip and then the 'i told you so' dance when my friend Liam dropped by (he doubted that the remakes would happen).

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Simple. I screamed in joy and did a dance that was most likely as silly as the Barry dance.

My parents already figured out that their daughter's a complete lunatic, so they shrugged it off and dismissed as one of my crazy dances that I seem to be so fond of doing while listening to music.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I nodded, said "Cool," and began to stop regretting giving my copy of Crystal to my cousin.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    I was lucky enough to be browsing through Bulbapedia the day it was announced so as I was searching by coincidence for news about G/S remakes, I saw the news post about the announcement.

I started going through my "Hype Routine" of jumping, dancing, making weird sounds and waking up my Japanese flatmate to tell him about the remakes (he hates Pokemon btw).
    The initial excitement was followed by the decision that I had to learn Japanese before they release the game in Japan. (Doing pretty well till now; damn you stupid Katakana).

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • First I double checked that it was real, as at first I thought 'This must be some fake leak to get us excited'. Then when I saw the actual clip of them announcing it, the little kid inside of me went nuts.

I couldn't help but repeatedly mutter 'OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG' and I instantly vowed to get Soul Silver.

I seriously haven't been so excited for a Pokemon game since....ever =O

ArchsageX

The greatest sage.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2013
    I was excited to hear that the first game I ever played (Silver) was being remade.

hamguy4456

Heracross fanatic
    Years
  • I was about to go to sleep when i stumbled upon a thread for it. I didn't believe it so i checked some more online. I then proceeded to wake up all of my friends (and my parents) at 2am with some very loud phone calls. I downloaded Shiny Gold and stayed up all night.

Years
  • Well,I was in a rather quiet room when I have first seen this,reading the thing about the gold/silver coloured balls falling from the ceiling on PS.My parents were unfortunately awaken harshly by me yelling and squealing.

Pokemonshe

私はピンクを愛す
    Years
  • Seeing how Johoto is my favorite region, I felt very happy and pleased. I already knew that Johto was going to be re-made. Just had to be :D.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    I really didn't believe it at first. I thought it was just people making rumours.
    When I confirmed it, I'm sure I got quite a grin.

Pokemonshe

私はピンクを愛す
    Years
  • I really didn't believe it at first. I thought it was just people making rumours.
    When I confirmed it, I'm sure I got quite a grin.

It started out as rumors for a long time. Then Nintendo finally confirmed that it was being made and was in progress. Look up videos on youtube lol.

Back