• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ミ★ƒυℓℓмєтαℓ αℓ¢нємιѕт★彡Fan club!

Years
  • I stopped watching that channel when they took off Toonami, which was a program that showed anime on Saturday nights.

FMA wasn't a part of it, but I watched Naruto and Bleach on it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I stopped watching that channel when they took off Toonami, which was a program that showed anime on Saturday nights.

FMA wasn't a part of it, but I watched Naruto and Bleach on it.
    Naruto is now on Toon Disney D:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I have to watch or read something else after watching FMA, as it has bad influence on my drawing style.
    When I've watched FMA, I start drawing in that style, and... it's actually quite an ugly style once you think about it.

So I read some Negima or some Bleach, and it usually gets back to normal.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I have to watch or read something else after watching FMA, as it has bad influence on my drawing style.
    When I've watched FMA, I start drawing in that style, and... it's actually quite an ugly style once you think about it.

So I read some Negima or some Bleach, and it usually gets back to normal.
    Read R+V :D
    Or watch it too XD

FMA is a pretty good series tho.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I actually like the Art in FMA. I don't like the art in Kenichi. I understand what you mean about trying to keep your own style though. You should give Soul Eater and Hitman a try, the art in those is pretty good.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I actually like the Art in FMA. I don't like the art in Kenichi. I understand what you mean about trying to keep your own style though. You should give Soul Eater and Hitman a try, the art in those is pretty good.
    Hitman is already on my list, I'll think about the other one XD

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • It only gets better my friend. It takes you on an emotional roller coaster. I almost cried when I saw he second to last episode. It was soo touching.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • No. No no no, no spoiler tags, they're just annoying D;<

Hughes shouldn't have died. He was epic comical relief. Not the girl either, though I'm more OK with her dying for some reason.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I was more sad when the girl died. I understood why Hughes died and was able to accept it more. Probably because he knew what he was getting into when he was researching. The girl however was dragged into it by her father.

Back