• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy of Myth and the Light's Shadow

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: Finally Megan gets a chance to interact with someone!
    IC:
    A Tyrannitar Pokejinka came to sit at Megan's table. 'Isn't that the Tyrannitar that's gonna fight that Nidoking?' Megan whispered to Teigan. Megan wanted to talk to the Tyrannitar Gijinka, but she couldn't gather the courage. She tried to talk herself into talking to the Tyrannitar, and it worked.
    "H-hello. What's y-your name? I-I'm Megan Thorpe," Megan said to the Tyranitar Gijinka, while shivering in fright.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    "OK. Since I've already got my lunch I'll start eating it," Megan said when Kobora went to get some food. "What should I eat first? The beans on toast? Or the carrot sticks? I think I should eat the beans on toast first." she said to herself. She started to eat her beans on toast, while thinking 'Making friends wasn't that hard, but I was still scared!'

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Warrick flew into the cafeteria, and looked at the menu, eager to chow down. But then he noticed something that, to a wargle, was awful.

"What the hell!?!? Where's the meat!!!!!?!!!!"

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver, wearily, made his way to Lunch. He got his food; an Italian flatbread sandwich just the way he liked it with a side of potato chips and a Coca-Cola. He then sat himself down to eat by himself, hoping his mood would conjure a stormcloud to ward off others.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    (OC: This RP has been going way to fast for me to catch up in my few days of absence, so I'm going to have to formally withdraw from this Role-Play. I doubt this will cause any problems, but I thought I should let you know.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "Okay then, Where is this punching bag- er, i mean where is this nidoking!?" Warrick angrily questioned

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    K.Z. walked down the hallway with Brooke before getting bumped by another person.

"Hey, watch out." K.Z. stammered back a few steps before regaining his balance to see that his friend Richard, had been pushed by another person. Richard hit the wall hard. then slid down until he sat on his butt.

"Thats what I thought Richie." The Ursaring gijinka from before walked over to seated boy before picking him up off the ground with amazing strength.

"Put him down, now." K.Z. stepped forward trying to protect Richard from any further damage.

"Well, well, if it isn't my good friend, Dick, and my sister." He tossed Richard out of the way. Then, stepped so close to K.Z. that they were touching. "Now, you leave right now and I won't beat the hell out of you, but if you want to fight, then I'll whip your ass right now." He shoved K.Z. a few feet backwards where he fell. The Ursaring gijinka stooped over K.Z. taunting him. K.Z. swiped his foot around the Ursaring's causing him to stumble. That gave K.Z. just enough time to get up and send his opponent flying into the nearest wall. He walked over to where Brooke and Richard were. He took Richard under the arm and walked him to the nurse's office. After dropping him off there, he told Brooke that they should get something to eat.

The two walked to the Gathering Hall side-by-side before they stopped in the doorway to look for two open seats. The room was about half-full when they arrived, but there were still open seats.

"Well, I guess we could get our tray's before continuing out search for seats." K.Z. led Brooke to the line of gijinka where the food was served. They both got Italian sandwiches and some bar-b-que chips along with a Coke. They found two seats pretty close to the door, but it was beside three other people: a gabite, tyranitar, and remoraid gijinka.

"Hey, didn't I see you in Biology just a minute ago?" K.Z. looked over to the gabite girl eating her meal.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    A Kirikizan Gijinka sat down at Megan's table. 'Hey, isn't that K.Z., that boy I saw in Biology' Megan thought to herself, remembering the events in Biology.
    "Hey, didn't I see you in Biology just a minute ago?" K.Z. asked, looking at Megan.
    "Yeah. My name's Megan Thorpe, nice to meet you," Megan replied, seeming to have lost her shyness for a while.

Last edited:

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    (OOC: This is getting kinda out of sync, but whatever. Heh I think I'm gonna skip third hour. Sorta.)

"It's gotta be around here somewhere! I checked the map and learned where all my classes are, but don't remember where Geometry is. Let's go!" Kana said, then went looking for something, or someone.

I'm glad I could make a friend… Link thought as he followed Kana. A really helpful friend at that… After a little bit of searching, and asking directions from a few people, they found the geometry room.
    "Thanks for helping me find this room…" Link said, his voice trailing off. "I guess I'll see you at lunch? Enjoy your free time." He said, and then went to the geometry room. He picked a seat towards the back, witch he was lucky to get considering he was the last person in the room. The teacher, one professor Azelf, started on the first day of school topic. Link didn't remember any of it, for he quickly fell asleep.
    Either Professor Azelf didn't notice, or didn't care, because he wasn't woken up until right before the bell. Though it wasn't from the bell, but instead from a person shaking him awake. He looked up sleepily, and saw that it was Jen.
    "Hey!" Link said sleepily, "I didn't see you when I came in…"
    "I don't see how, I only yelled your name." She said, laughing.
    Link laughed, "Did I miss anything?"
    "A little, the professor gave us this," She said pointing to the piece of paper on Link's desk. "We're supposed to fill out what we can."
    Link sighed. Like I'm gonna remember to do that…
    "How much time do we have left?"
    "About 10 minutes."
    Link sighed again.
    "You ready for lunch?"
    "Of course."
    The two talked for the next ten minutes until the bell rang.
    BRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG
    "Finally, come on, we gotta find one of my friends." Link said to Jen.
    Now where would Kana be?

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    "Dude, I know this Nidoking basterd. I gotta fight him tonight." Kobora said to Warrick before punching a wall with a lot of forse, leaving a huge hole where his fist was. "Now he's gonna pay." Kobora said in extreme anger while grabbing a soda, and walking out of the Gathering Hall in rage until he was stopped by the same Meganium gijinka that helped him before.

Kobora stared at the Meganium morph for a few seconds, then instantly calmed down. "Now, what's wrong?" the Meganium morph asked Kobora. "It's nothing..." Kobora replied while leaving the Gathering Hall.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "Dude, I know this Nidoking basterd. I gotta fight him tonight." Kobora said to Warrick before punching a wall with a lot of forse, leaving a huge hole where his fist was. "Now he's gonna pay." Kobora said in extreme anger while grabbing a soda, and walking out of the Gathering Hall in rage until he was stopped by the same Meganium gijinka that helped him before.

Kobora stared at the Meganium morph for a few seconds, then instantly calmed down. "Now, what's wrong?" the Meganium morph asked Kobora. "It's nothing..." Kobora replied while leaving the Gathering Hall.
    "Well, i'm afraid you'll have to cancel that fight, because i'm gonna kick his *** here and now!"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    "Boss isn't here. He went off campus." a Nidorino gijinka said into Warrick's ear. "Oh great, now he has a little group. Looks like I'm fighting earlier this year than I thought." Kobora said while walking over to Warrick. While Kobora was walking over to Warrick, 5 more Nidorino gijinka entered the Gathering Hall. "Dude, get ready. Things are about to get fighty, real fast." Kobora said to Warrick.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "Boss isn't here. He went off campus." a Nidorino gijinka said into Warrick's ear. "Oh great, now he has a little group. Looks like I'm fighting earlier this year than I thought." Kobora said while walking over to Warrick. While Kobora was walking over to Warrick, 5 more Nidorino gijinka entered the Gathering Hall. "Dude, get ready. Things are about to get fighty, real fast." Kobora said to Warrick.

"Yes! i haven't had a decent fight since i got here!"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    "Same here. It's about time I get to put today's training to work." Kobora said while taking his cloak off, and tossing it on the floor. "Let's do this!" Kobora said before rushing at 1 of the Nidorino gijinka.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "get a load of my CRUSH CLAW!!!!" screamed Warrick as he used the aforementioned move on a nidorino

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    "Prepare for ownage that you can tell your boss later!" Kobora yelled while using Thunderpunch on a Nidorino, grabbing him, and tossing him into 2 other Nidorino. "Take this! Fire Punch!" Kobora said while punching a Nidorino in the face with Fire Punch.

Back