• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Adventure of Unpredictability!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Ah oh well I guess i'm just gunna kill everyone with Poison Sting.
Soon people will be saying who's Ash Ketchum :D

killer-g

S to the o
Years
Chapter 1

Sergio's mother entered the room quietly with a pan in each hand just so he wouldn't wake up and then she smashed the pans against each other.
"Mom what are you doing that for", Sergio tried to yell over the noise off the pans.
"Just get dressed you'll remember somehow", his mother replied.

So Sergio got dressed he put on his green shirt, a pair of jeans, put some styling gel in his hair to make it curly and he dashed downstairs.
He saw his breakfast bacon and eggs on table and next to that there was a pokeball, the pokeball his father gave him.

"Do you finally remember what day it is and what you are supposed to do now", his mother asked.
Before she even completed her sentence Sergio ran through the door mumbling something and running to oak's laboratory.

"Hello youngster you are?", professor oak asked. "My name i….is……Se….rg….i….o..o..o..o", Sergio stuttered. "So your name is Sergio and you are here for your pokemon and equipment right?", Oak asked. "A…actually I o…only need my e..e.equipment I already have a pokemon but I don't know what pokemon.", Sergio replied still stuttering. "Calm down Sergio I won't bite from now on we will be friends you and I you'll collect data about pokemon and I will be able to research them so don't be nervous.", Oak said, he was tying to calm Sergio down.

Oak went away for a minute and came back with a bag with a few potions and antidotes and pokeballs and he had a pokedex in his hand.

"Here is your equipment these potions are for if you pokemon are hurt the antidotes are for curing poison and the pokeball's are to catch the pokemon and the pokedex will tell you information about all the pokemon you'll see", Oak explained. Sergio grabbed all the things in professor oak's hand and left.

This will be the start of a new pokemon journey with new friends and pokemons

Stay tuned.

slls81

What does that even mean?
Years
A bright light creaked in through the blinds of the window. Yuki yawned and stretched out his arms. He looked over to his alarm clock. It was already 10:50! Yuki rolled slowly out of bed, grabbing his clothes. He slowly changed into his clothes, which consisted of a pair of ocean blue jeans with a jet black t-shirt, which was underneath a very stylish blue jacket. Yuki looked in the mirror, and thought something was missing that would complete the look... He didn't have a hat on! Yuki selected an appropriate corporate branded baseball cap from his selection, and the look was complete. He ran down stairs, to get breakfast. He entered the kitchen and saw his mom at the table, and that breakfast was already prepared. He sat down and got ready to dig into his plate of...

"Pancakes?" Yuki asked, looking at the food as if it insulted him in some way.

"Is something wrong honey?" asked his mother looking up.

"Why are there pancakes on my plate?" Yuki asked accusingly, "I am destined to become a pokémon master. How can I achieve that if I don't have bacon for breakfast?"

"Bacon? How would that make any difference?" asked his mother, obviously confused.

"Well because... because... it just does! Everyone knows that! So make me some now!" yelled Yuki.

"Okay Yuki, calm down," said his mother, getting the frying pan out of the cupboard, "But you're late already. Won't all the pokémon be gone by the time the bacon's ready? I thought you had to be there for 11, and it's already quarter past!"

"Please mother I have a plan." Said Yuki confidently, "Anyway I may as well not go if I don't get my bacon!"

While his mother was preparing his bacon, Yuki just sat there muttering to himself about 'his family holding him back' and 'a true pokémon master must overcome all obstacles'. A few minutes later his mother came over with his bacon. There were precisely three rashers of bacon, served alongside some other unimportant breakfast items, which Yuki wolfed down quickly. Once he had eaten his breakfast, he decided it was about time he graced Professor Oak's lab with his presence.

As he walked to Professor Oak's lab, he looked around the town he had grown up in. Obviously, it was a gloriously sunny day and the temperature was perfect. The weather was always like this on the day trainers received their first pokémon, it was tradition. As Yuki looked around, he realised this was the last time he would be in Pallet Town until he returned as the pokémon league champion. Buoyed by this thought he quickened his pace.

Upon reaching the lab, Yuki headed straight inside. He didn't bother with knocking, after all he was destined to become the next pokémon master! Upon entering, he was surprised to see the aides packing some of the display equipment away. He saw Professor Oak towards the back of the lab, obviously busy with work, and decided to walk over and introduce himself.

"Professor Oak," Yuki said loudly, causing the Professor to turn around, "My name is Yuki and I'm going to be the next pokémon master."

"If you want to be a pokémon master, why didn't you come and collect a pokémon an hour ago like all the other trainers?" asked Oak confused.

"That's why I'm here," Yuki stated, then for effect he repeated himself, "I am going to be the next pokémon master, and I am here to collect my first pokémon."

"Erm, you're too late. The three pokémon I was offering are all taken." said Professor Oak.

"Taken?" asked Yuki looking shocked, "But I am going to be..."

"Yeah you said, but the other trainers got here an hour ago, like I asked them to." Said Oak, cutting Yuki off, "They all received a pokémon, and all the pokémon I was offering today are now gone."

"But what about the powerhouse you're holding in reserve Professor?" Yuki asked, looking highly confused as to why the Professor hadn't given him a pokémon yet. "Everyone know's that Professors always hold a powerhouse in reserve. What is it? An Eevee? A shiny? I don't suppose you have any legendaries dotting about do you?"

"What are you talking about? Why would I hold any pokémon in reserve, let alone a 'powerhouse' as you put it," said Oak angrily, "That would reward someone who was too lazy to be here on time, and punish the children who made the effort to get here when I asked them to! It makes no sense!"

"How dare you question my flawless logic!" yelled Yuki angrily. Then, slowly, a truth dawned on him, "So you really have no pokémon left at all?"

"No, I gave them all to the children who were on time," said Oak shortly.

"Then what the hell am I supposed to do?" asked Yuki.

Obviously not concerned by Yuki's predicament, Oak turned away and got back to work. Yuki was completely crestfallen, but that didn't stop him sneakily stealing a pokédex and a few pokéballs on his way out. Once out of the lab he sat down on a bench and tried to make sense of what was happening. The world had gone mad... and he knew why. It was those damn pancakes! If his mother had made him bacon like any normal mother he would be on his way already with his shiny Pikachu...

All of a sudden his trail of thought was lost when a worried looking man ran past.

"I'm screwed, oh my god I'm screwed," the man kept repeating.

As the man was obviously in some kind of trouble, Yuki naturally felt obliged to go and help him. The man was dressed very strangely; he was dressed in all black and had a big R on the front of his top.

"Excuse me Sir," called Yuki, "Can I help you in any way."

"Ah!" cried the man, "Look kid you never saw me okay? Tell you what I'll give you one of these pokémon if you keep your mouth shut."

"How very generous of you!" said Yuki happily. The man chucked a pokéball at Yuki, before sprinting off in the other direction. 'What a nice man' thought Yuki. Just then another man ran around the corner looking very angry.

"Hey Kid, you seen anyone suspicious running around?" the man called to Yuki.

"Sorry I can't say I have," replied Yuki. After all, the only person Yuki had seen was the nice man who had given him his pokémon, and he wasn't suspicious at all...

(OOC - sorry its a bit long... I found this far too fun to write...)

Last edited:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
Serginho - "Stay Tuned!" lol - you make it sound like a terrible anime show...except, that's a compliment...isn't it? my brain hurts...

Slls81 - Lol, rofl, lmao and any other acronym that I can't remeber. Is Yuki's last name 'Stu' by any chance? XD

Bemertonboy - Just those two for now - gligar doesn't learn its third move (harden) until level nine.

Yuki received a Level 5 Eevee

Sergio reveiced a level 5 Riolu

@everyone - the OOC thread has been approved and is now sitting nice and empty in the Roleplay Lounge. All comments and questions to go in there from now on, to avoid cluttering up the main thread.

Route 1
1-2 posts​

What to do…
In a route, you can do three main things – catch Pokémon, find items or battle trainers. Of course, you can do almost anything else as well – y'know, free will and all that.

A note on catching Pokémon
You end the post when the Pokémon is sucked into the ball and its rocking from side to side. I'll then judge your post based on the quality of the battle and the rarity of the Pokémon, and say whether or not you caught the Pokémon depending on that. If you do catch it, its level depends on post quality and rarity too.

Pokémon
These are the Pokémon that can be found and hence caught on this route. Standard Route 1, standard basic Pokémon.

Pidgey

Level – 2 - 7
Moves – Tackle, Sand-Attack (level 5 and up)
Nature – Random
Gender – Random
Rarity - Common

Rattata

Level – 2 - 6
Moves – Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack (Level 4 and up)
Nature – Random
Gender – Random
Rarity - Common

And for fun, one less standard Pokémon:

Bidoof

Level – 2 – 5
Moves – Tackle, Growl (level 5)
Nature – Random
Gender – Random
Rarity - Rare

I'll do this in most areas where Pokémon are available to catch – there will be the normal Kanto Pokémon and one, maybe two from Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh.

Last edited:

slls81

What does that even mean?
Years
Happy that he had taken his first step to becoming a pokémon master, by receiving his first pokémon, Yuki made his way merrily to Route One. Upon reaching the route, Yuki thought he should introduce himself to his new pokémon.

"Pokéball Go!" yelled Yuki throwing the red and white ball. The ball opened and released a bright light, which formed into a shape.

"Eev," said the pokémon happily.

"Hello," said Yuki pompously, "My name is Yuki and I will be your new trainer. You and me are going to win the pokémon league!"

This seemed to make the small fox pokémon nervous. She backed away from Yuki slightly. Of course Yuki didn't notice this and continued with his speech, explaining to Eevee how he would catch 'em all. He then made his way up Route One, with Eevee following slowly behind. After a short time Yuki turned around and saw Eevee lagging behind, and assuming she was tired returned Eevee to her pokéball. He continued travelling down Route One, and had an uneventful day until he saw a group of Rattata to the left of the path. The entire group was ganging up on a smaller Rattata. Seeing an opportunity, Yuki jumped into action.

"Go, Eevee!" he called, tossing Eevee's pokéball into the middle of the Rattata. Eevee came out of her pokéball and walked over to the group of Rattata. After a brief exchange of cries, she began to look scared and ran behind her trainers leg.

Yuki looked down at his Eevee and asked, "What are you doing? Get in there." Eevee just shut her eyes and shook her head vigorously. Yuki sighed exasperated and returned Eevee to her pokéball; he would have to do this himself. All of a sudden he screamed at the top of his voice, causing all of the Rattata to flee. The Rattata they had been picking on was left alone, lying injured on the ground. Yuki confidently walked over to the pokémon.

"Hello there Rattata," Yuki began with a smile, "My name is Yuki and I want you to become my new pokémon."

Yuki leant down to pick up Rattata. At first the Rattata looked confused, before it began hissing at Yuki. Yuki stood back up looking highly unimpressed.

"I just saved you from those other Rattata!" he said indignantly, "So come along with me on my journey."

He bent down again to pick up Rattata and received a sharp nip to the fingers.

"Ow!" cried Yuki, "You ungrateful little wench!"

The Rattata merely hissed at Yuki before taking off, leaving Yuki standing alone looking highly confused. Why had Rattata not wanted to come with him? He had helped it out... which automatically means Rattata should have become attached to Yuki and begged him to take it along. The world just wasn't making any sense today...

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
Junior was walking along the path,kicking a dusty old can of IRN-BRU

"stupid Prof. Oak"he grunted

he looked down at the pokeball in his hand

PIDJJJ!!!!

A NORMAL looking pidgey stood hovering above the grass.....Well he thought it was a normal looking pidgey until he seen its wings.

WOW!!!!!

IT WAS GOLDEN!!!!!!

he wasnt letting this get away.

GO DRA em GO DRE eehh what was the name of his pokemon agian

OH drasini.He shouted at the top of his lungs....GO DRASINI

A snakey kinda pokemon appeared in front of him

Had his owner just called him Drasini

"quick use eh USE um.....USE A MOVE"

Dratini new what to do.She jumped up in the air and started wrapping rope like silk around the pidgey.But the pidgey simply smacked its wings of the rope and it shattered in 2 wich sent pidgey flying back.Fainting.

You useless piece of cr**.

"It aint over yet pidgey.

He pulled a pokeball from his waist and flung it at pidgey sucking him in.

But then a bright lite shon and the pidgey broke free.

Just because its shiny does that make it stronger he wondered in puzzlement.

Your not getting away pidgey.

He pulled out another poke ball and launched it at pidgey.

it rocked from side to side once before blasting open.

Damm you pidgey.

The pidgey flapped its wings in an anoying way as if to say " come and get me loser hahahah"

O.K third time lucky.

He picked up a pokeball and launched it at pidgey.

But the pidgey simply smacked it away with its wing

RRR!! Junior growled siezing another pokeball and flinging it at pidgey

This time pidgey tucked it under its wing and flew up over the trees

Junior waited for a couple of minutes until the pidge returned.The pidgey dropped the pokeball from at least 100 feat high.It was smashed to smithereens.

"Right my last pokeball" He grabbed it from his belt and gave it one last swing sucking the pidgey.

It rocked once then twice then.....

poped open.

The pidgey started rolling around laughing then it flew up high not returning.

Junior was starting to think there was no such thing as begginers luck.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
(OK ILL DO THAT NEXT TIME)
(P.S I HOPE YOU READ MY THING IN THE LOUNGE)

After healing up dratini (he got a beamer when he said Drasisni to nurse joy)

he decided to try out dratini in the grass.

This time he wouldny get mad at it.

He was walking along the route whan he seen a funny pokemon looking up at him.

"lets see what this is then"

he pulled out his pokedex and scanned it. "bidoof huh, and your a normal type.this should be fun.

Go Rose(after seeing it was a girl he had decided to call it rose).

Rose popped out of her pokeball.

She quikly started wrapping the bidoof up.She didnt want to let her master down this time.

"thats good keep it up"said Jr

The bidoof started wriggling around trying to break free.

Now shock it with that move you zapped nurse joy with earlier.

While the bidoof was wriggling around rose started firing small bolts at her foe.

the bidoof finaly broke free and started growling in rose 's ear rose quickly dodged the next howl that the bidoof released.

"now, flash your light them zap um"

rose jumped up and flashed at bidoof then zaped him just like her master had told her to do.

The bidoof rolled around groaning and then with one last zap fainted.

"yeh we done it rose or should i say you done it".

Jr was starting to have second thoughts about his pokemon.

Logan

Years
Route 1(Maybe)

As Harry was about to move into Route 1 he remembered he had forgotten to do something at home. Harry not wanting to waste time on his journey to become a Pokemon master, so he made his way home, by running.

When Harry entered his home he was greeted by a sweet suprise. His best friend Johnny was there.

" Er hi Johnny what are you doing here, I thought you were on holiday in the Orange Islands ".

" I was but I got back yesterday. I came here to brag about this rare Pokemon Professor Ivy gave me when I was over there ". " But when I got here your Grandparents started explaining to me that you'd left on a journey. Fancy that you leaving without telling me ".

" What Professor Ivy gave you a rare Pokemon what was it ".

" I'm not telling you. You have to find out in a battle One on One. Me versus you ".

" Alright then my first battle. Outside now "!

The Two boy's and Harry's Grandparents made their way outside.

" Okay then Harry I'll get this One started. I choose you. Let's go Aipom "

" Aipom huh. Let's see what Dex say's ". Aipom. The long tail Pokemon. The Pre-Evolved form of Ambipom. It lives atop giant trees. It wraps it's tail around a branch so it doesn't fall while it sleeps. " Go Gligar, it's our first battle together so let's make it memorable. Gligar go to ground and use Sand-Attack aim for it's eyes ".

" Aipom hit it away with tail whip then get ready for a Scratch Attack ". Aipom then used it's incredible speed to create a run-up. " Now jump ".
It then jumped up into the air and scythed Gligar down. Gligar hit the ground hard, he stayed motionless.

" Gligar hang in there buddy. Keep going, please ". Gligar slowly but surely tried to get up. But it's wings were damaged it would be hard for it to fly. " Gligar let loose Poison Sting keep firing till you get it full on ". Quite small flourescent white needles came flying out the mouth of Gligar flying at some speed towards Aipom.

" Aipom bounce on your tail to avoid it ". Aipom somehow managed to avoid all of the poison needles.

" Gligar adjust to Aipom's pace, so keep firing at it. When it tries to dodge the needles fly closer so it's has less time to dodge ". " Now go again Poison Sting ".

" Aipom dodge it ". But when Aipom tried to dodge Gligar had time to fly closer.

" Gligar you should be close enough by now use Poison Sting to finish it off ". Gligar then let off it's Poison Sting attack. But this time it caught Aipom full on. Aipom fell on the floor with Black circles in it's eyes it had fainted. Harry had won his first battle.

" Wow Harry your Gligar's strong. I got to go now I'll smell ya later ". With that goodbye Johnny jolted from sight.

" Yes I won my first battle. Oh I remember why I came back now. Grandpa can I borrow some money say $3000 just to buy more Pokeballs and some potions ".

" Yeah sure, don't worry about paying me back seeing you this happy is my payment.

" Thanks Grandpa see you soon ". Harry then left his home and made his way towards Route 1 for the second time.

Logan

Years
OOC: @ Alipeewee: No but neithers Gligar XD

Route 1(Finally)

As Harry started making his way towards Route 1 he stopped and released Gligar.

" Hi mate that was a great battle againest Johnny and Aipom back there, I'm really proud of you ".

" Gli Gli Gar ".

" Come on Gligar let's get on with our adventure ". With that cue Harry and Gligar started making their way through Route 1. Suddenly something jumped out the bushes. It was a Blueish toad like Pokemon. " Wow I wonder what Pokemon that is ". Croagunk. The Pre-Evolved form of Toxicroak. The Toxic-Mouth Pokemon. It's cheeks hold posion sacs. It tries to catch foes off guard so it can sneek up on them and jab them with it's toxic fingers. " Alright then let's catch this guy go Gligar ".

" Woah woah woah, what are you doing that's my Croagunk ". Announced a strange man wearing a spaceman like custome with a big G in the middle of it . " You can't catch my darling but you can battle it ".

" Come on then One on One. Let's beat this guy I choose you Gligar ".

" Fine then so be it. Croagunk let's destroy this guy. I tell you what if you beat my Croagunk I'll give you this ". Said the strange man taking a mysterious looking Pokemon egg out of his bag.

" Alright then that eggs mine ". " Gligar use Poison sting ".

" Croagunk Disappear by using astonish ". Croagunk disappeared from view, with all the Poison needles missing.

" Okay this might be difficult. Gligar fire Sand-Attack in all directions to uncover the Croagunk ". Sand was sprayed in all dirctions and some landed on Croagunk and unveiled him. " Good work Gligar now let's finish this off use Poison sting straight into the stomach ". As soon as the Posion attacks connected it send Croagunk flying into a tree knocking it out in the process.

" Oh alright then seeing you beat me you can have this egg. One clue for you it contains a rather rare Pokemon. I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon ". said the strange man disappearing from sight.

Harry quickly examined the egg then put it into his bag before once again making his way towards Viridian City.

Last edited:

Logan

Years
Yeah sorry about that I just wanted to check with you first.

And I'm not sure what it is yet I haven't decided I'll tell you when I'm sure about it.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
Okay, Elite Champion, I'd like you to delete that post. The Route 1 bit says "1-2 posts", which means that you make one or two posts in route one. If Junior is at a Pokemon centre, however, he must be in a city, but Viridian city is not up yet. Please, just be patient and wait until other people have made their route 1 posts.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
sorry big time some fool posted saying the next route was up ill get them dont worry

and ill delete it

Logan

Years
@Elite Champion: a bit of advice you don't need to put a new paragraph in every time you start a new sentence. You only need one when someone new talks. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back