• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Adventure of Unpredictability!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Finally Done !!!

Route 1 (Finished ?)
Harry and his beloved Gligar were about halfway through Route 1 Harry stopped on a nearby bench, and undone the zipper on his backpack he took is mysterious egg out and examined it very closely.

" Hey Gligar, I hope this egg hatches into a really strong Pokemon. What do you think about it ".

" Gli Gli Gli Gar Gli ".

" Yeah I don't understand but I assume your happy about the matter. Now let's get on with out journey. To become Pokemon Masters ".

Harry then carefully replaced his egg back into his bag and re-zipped it not wanting to damage the egg he made sure he wrapped it in his spare jacket.

" Bi Bi Dof "

" Woah Gligar what was that noise. Whatever it is when you see it get ready to use Posion Sting when you see it. Shoot on sight ".

" Bi Bi " The noise was getting louder now. Then suddenly a brown ferret like Pokemon jumped out the bushes. It was ready for a battle.

" Cool what's this Pokemon ". Bidoof. The Plump Mouse Pokemon. The Pre-Evolved form of Bibarel. It constantly gnaws on logs and rocks to whittle down it's front teeth. It nests alongside water. " Hmm, that's funny the Bibarel in the Pokedex is a lot more Brownish then this one, must be a gender difference well let's put it in it's place, knocked out on the floor "!

" Bi Bi Doof ".

" Fine let's do this, go Gligar. It looks like a slow Pokemon fire Posion Sting straight at it ".

" Bi Do Doof ". It said in effort as it avoided the attack.

" It's a bit faster then I expected, Gligar sort that out use Sand-Attack ". The move was in vain though as Bidoof shrugged it off with a Growl attack. " Damn, come on Gligar fly up high then round in circles to confuse it ".

" Bi Bi ". Bidoof started moving around in all sorts of directions in confusion.

" Good, it's confused now Gligar start descending by spinning round and firing Posion Sting full pelt. If it connects follow it up with Sand-Attack ".
Bidoof was still moving around funnily, it soon snapped out of it and looked up, but it was too late a swarm of Posion needles connected with it sending it flying back into the bushes.

" Gligar return, you did well buddy you deserve some rest ". With a flash of red Gligar was returned to it's Pokeball. Harry started on his journey towards Viridian City once more, over the horizon Harry could see Viridian City. Harry ran the rest of the way there, he stood near the entrance gawping at the fantastic view.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
Bemertonboy - lol I should have seen this coming. There's some Bidoof on a route, so everyone takes it upon themselves to beat them up. Oh, please tell me that Harry was stupd enough to walk away from a shiny Biddof without catching it. And I suppose I'll let you have this second/third route one post seeing as the first one that actually said ROute one happened completely in Pallet Town.

Gligar grew to level 10 and learned Harden

Logan

Years
OOC: Shhh I never said that the Shiny Bidoof was completely out of the equation.

Route 1 ( Finished ! )
As Harry saw the amazing view of Viridian City he released his partner Gligar, he wanted him to see the wonders of the world and how beautiful it could be.

Gligar heard some rustling in the bushes so jolted round to have a look. Harry followed suit.

" What is it Gligar ".

" Gli Gli Gar ".

Suddenly the hiding being jumped out of the bush it was the same Bidoof as earlier the one with the gone off colour.

" Oh not you again, what more do you want I've defeated you. I really do not want to capture you I mean your a Bidoof, everyone knows Bidoof's are weak and useless I don't need people laughing at me ".

" Biii Bi Dooooof ".

" Woah, calm down lovey it's only a commercial. Alright I'll give you one more battle and I'll capture you if your good enough okay ".

" Bi Bi ". Said the Bidoof in agreement.

Just as the battle between Gligar and Bidoof was about too begin something or someone came flying out the sky, and fell with a bump.

It announced " Jessie I know your angry but there's no need to throw me off the balloon ". The man was dressed in White with a big Red R in the middle of his upper clothing. " Oh a kid, To announce all evil oh wait that's not going to work with just me. Prepare to fight. Go Carnivine ".

Carnivine. The Bug - Catcher Pokemon. Hanging from branches using it's tentacles, It looks like a plant. It awaits prey, mouth wide open. " Wow that was so unexpected don't worry I'll protect you Bidoof, get behind me. Now I choose you Gligar ".

" Gli Gli ".

" Carnivine grab Gligar using Vine Whip ". Carnivine let out vines from it's waist they were heading towards Gligar fast.

" Gligar use your new move to fend it off, Harden go ". Gligar turned into a silvery glossened version of itself. The vines were no effect they just bounced off Gligar's Hardened body. " Now Gligar use Sand-Attack straight into it's face.

" Carnivine use bite and eat the sand ". As the sand approached carnivine it's mouth opened wide and it consumed the sand then fell to the ground wincing in pain.

" Ha, didn't I that sand had a few Posion needles in it. Now Gligar while it's defences are down finish it off with Posion Sting full strength ". As it connected with the Carnivine it blew up with the Pokemon and it's trainer flying through the sky.

" Aaaaaaahhhhh Team Rocket's blasting off again ". Then was a twinkle in the sky and the man and beast were long gone.

" Well Bidoof it's time for our battle ".

" Bi Bi ". It said shaking it's head.

" What you want to join the team without a battle "?

" Bi Doof ". It nodded it's head in excitement.

" Oh, okay I hope this works, go pokeball ". And with a red light Bidoof was engulfed into the Pokeball the ball started shaking it shook once twice...

Years
Ok, Bemertonboy, I have already given you three Route one posts when there were meant to be two, so a fourth is kinda pushing it a bit. I like the inclusion of TR, but unfortunately I'm afraid that you are not getting this shiny bidoof...yet...there's nothing to say that it won't pop up sometime in the future....

Logan

Years
OOC: I'll just make it quick.

Viridian City ?
And the ball shook for the Third time, ding Bidoof was captured.

" What I didn't actually want to catch you, I don't won't to be a laughing stock. I know I have an idea ". Harry picked Bidoof's Pokeball off the floor and said. " I choose you Bidoof ".

" Bi Bi Doof ".

" Alright Bidoof this is your Pokeball ". Harry then stood on the ball and it smashed into smitherines. " Bye Bidoof". Harry said moving slowly away from the Bidoof.

" Bi Bi ". It said with tears in it's eyes.

" Bye, don't bother following me ". Harry and gligar then made their way out of Route 1 finally they were on the outskirts of Viridian City. " Hey Gligar First thing I do here is heal you up ".

" Gli Gli Gar ". It panted as it said this obviously exhausted.

" Come on then ". Harry and Gligar then entered the Pokemon Center.

slls81

What does that even mean?
Years
After about half an hour of walking along trying to work out why the Rattata didn't want to leave it's herd to travel along with a future pokémon master, Yuki decided the Rattata was a 'special' case and couldn't be helped. Yuki's thoughts then turned to Eevee. If he was going to win the pokémon league this year, Eevee would have to level up a bit. Luckily, just as Yuki had this thought a wild Bidoof jumped out in front of him.

"Cool," exclaimed Yuki happily, "You will be perfect for training. Go Eevee."

Eevee erupted from her pokéball and gave a soft cry of "Eev."

"You know what to do!" said Yuki confidently.

Unfortunately Eevee had never battled before, so she had no idea what to do. She ran over to the wild Bidoof, and Yuki smiled confidently. The smile disappeared as quickly as it came however, as Eevee began playing with the Bidoof. Unfortunately after hearing Yuki's remarks, Bidoof was in no mood to play and tackled Eevee to the ground. Looking extremely put out, Eevee got to her feet.

"Well... tackle it back!" said Yuki impatiently. Eevee looked nervous, but launched into a tackle attack which knocked the Bidoof off of it's feet.

"Good, now Tail whip," called Yuki. Eevee wagged its tail in Bidoof's face, the fluffy tail not only lowering the Bidoof's defence but also sending the Bidoof into a sneezing fit.

"Great!" said Yuki, "Now finish it with a super powered tackle attack!" Despite the fact that Eevee had been trying her hardest for the entire battle, her trainer simply uttering the words "Super powered tackle" gave her a whole new sense of power! She charged forward into a tackle attack that sent the Bidoof flying backwards. When it landed it had fainted and Eevee had won.

"Great Job Eevee!" said yuki, not at all surprised that he had won his first battle so easily. He decided to leave the Bidoof, I mean how many pokémon masters have ever had a Bidoof in their team? No, Yuki was well above catching a Bidoof. Happy with this knowledge, Yuki continued on his way to Viridian City.

Years
bemertonboy - yay, everyone's ditching their Bidoof!

slls81 - I really like what you're doing with this. Yuki just summarises Mary-Sueness

Eevee grew to level 7

Everyone - 3 people have now completed Route 1 so Viridian will be up soon.

Last edited:

Years
Oh, a small note first. I should have mentioned this before, but I will, for the most part, be controlling when Team Rocket appears. If a random grunt appears to try and steal your Pokémon, that's fine, but for major appearances and for Jessie, James and Meowth, I'll be telling you where and when you can find them. Don't worry, they'll be making regular appearances, though they will be mostly optional.
Viridian City
1-3 posts

What to do…

In a city you cannot battle wild Pokémon and can only battle trainers in certain places, such as gyms. For each city, I'll briefly list what there is to do.

Interesting places to see:

A suspicious shop – As you enter Viridian, you notices a shop that seems to be full of Pokémon, being run by a man with blue hair and a woman with long red hair. They have a Meowth, but there's nothing special about it…wait, did it just speak? (this is OPTIONAL)

If you do battle them, these will be their teams:

Spoiler:

Viridian City Gym – the gym leader doesn't seem to be here. I bet you didn't expect that…

Pokémon Centre – Heal your Pokémon for free with Nurse Joy! You can also stay overnight here for free.

Pokémon Mart – Buy potions, Pokeballs, antidotes, paralyz heal, burn heal, ice heal and awakening here.

killer-g

S to the o
Years
Rival meeting. already!!!

Sergio was standing in front of the board saying: Route 1 journey is about to begin.
Sergio took a deep breath and made his first step into the route.
He walked a bit into the route and then started seeing some pokemon a pidgey, a ratata even a strange colored bidoof.

"Hold it right there you you're my new rival from now on I'll fight whenever I see you.", A strange voice said.
Sergio turned around and saw a boy with blond hair, blue eyes and dressed like a homeless person.

"Well o..ooo.ookay if you want tooooo fight we…we.wweee will fight", Sergio replied stuttering as always it was a habit he always talked like that when he talked to a stranger.

Both of them threw a pokeball in the air.
A little blue-ish fighting pokemon came out of Sergio's pokeball and a purple monkey came out of the boy's pokeball.

Riolu the aura pokemon it's attacks are quick attack, foresight and endurance.
Aipom the monkey pokemon It uses its tail to pluck fruits that are out of reach. Its tail is more adapt than its real hands.

"Okay riolu use your quick attack on that monkey", Sergio said the adrenaline had taken over his shy-ness and made him not shy any more.
It was a hit perfectly aipom was flying in the air.
"aipom land on your tail and use scratch", the boy ordered.
"dodge", Sergio said but it was already too late "Use your foresight and then quick attack again"
The attacks worked now one of the attack of aipom will be intercepted and used against him aipom was almost knocked out just one final blow.

"Aipom blind him use your sand attack", the boy commanded.
All the sand got in the eye of the riolu he could not see anything this was aipom's chance he scratched riolu without mercy.
"what is aura how is aura going to help me riolu is taking to much damage", Sergio was meditating thinking about a way to attack aipom. "I know!!! Riolu use quick attack while circling enough and when the wind has blown the sand from your eyes attack aipom full power."

This plan was good really good (too good) so good that the aipom fainted it was over.
"Come back aipom that was a nice battle" ,the boy told his aipom.
"Come back riolu", Sergio said proudly

"That was a nice battle my first defeat but it made me learn some things and by the way my name is Jeffrey don't forget it because I am your rival from now on", Jeffrey told Sergio and he left running.

Sergio looked at his pokeball which contained riolu "looks like we already made friends right riolu and that was awesome hope this is not our last battle in this route"

To be continued

Logan

Years
OOC: @ Alipeewee: How shall we end in Viridian. On our way to Route 2.
@ Serginho: What my rival's Pokemon is Aipom. And why have you put that there is a shiny Bidoof in Route 1 exactly like in mine.

Viridian City

" Hey Gligar, look there's the Pokemon Center let's go get you healed up ".

" Gli Gli ". Said Gligar excitidly in agreement.

" Return Gligar ". A Red light was released from a Pokeball and Gligar returned into his Pokeball. Harry then entered the Pokemon Center. Harry was in shock at how big the inside was it looked much smaller on the outside.

" Hello, how may I help you ". Said a young woman behind the desk, she was wearing a Nurse uniform, and next to her what appeared to be her Pokemon partner, a Chansey.

" Wow a Chansey ". Harry replied more interested in the Pokemon then the Nurse. Chansey. The egg Pokemon. The Evolved form of Happiny and Pre-Evolved form of Blissey. It lay's several eggs a day and won't share them with those with evil in their hearts. " Woops sorry what were you talking about ". He said snapping back into the real world ".

" Ah, kids these days never paying attention. I was saying whether there was anything I could help you with. By the way I'm Nurse Joy of Viridian City ".

" Oh, my name's Harry and I'm from Pallet Town and I'm going to be a Pokemon master ".

" Okay, that's nice I haven't heard that One in a while. Now please answer my question or get out can I help you with anything ".

" Calm down lovie. Anyways can I reserve a room for tonight ".

" Yeah sure. Come back later and ask for Room 109 reservation name, calm down lovie ".

" Thanks also can you heal my Gligar for me ". Harry said handing over a Pokeball containing his Gligar. Can you also take a look at my Pokemon egg ".

" Alright then go take a seat in the waiting room, it will take Five minutes to heal your Gligar and I'm sorry but I have no authority on Pokemon eggs. Your better off asking Professor Elm of the Johto Region, he's the real authority about Pokemon Evolution/Eggs ".

Harry then preceeded to wait for Nurse Joy to move into the waiting room. After about Ten or so minutes Nurse Joy entered the waiting room and handed Harry his Pokeball containing Gligar then walked off. Harry followed suit but he walked all the way out of the Pokemon Center and out into the depths of Viridian City.

Harry noticed a strange building with a large sign saying: Pokemon Shop. For all your Pokemon needs. It looked suspicious Harry decided as a Pokemon Trainer it was his duty to protect the World, so he decided to go check it out. He then entered the strange shop and saw alot of caged up Pokemon some rare some not. Two strange people in weird un-natural outfits and a very Meowth like looking child were running the shop.

" Hello there young one how may we help you ". Said the Woman.

" Wait ". The man suddenly noticed something about the young boy. " Jessie this is the child who wiped out my Twin Brother and his Carnivine at Route 1 ".

" We better wipe him out let me do the honours. Ekans get out here and take care of this twerp ". She said throwing a Pokeball which eventually release a snake like Pokemon.

" Let's do this, go Gligar ".

" Gli Gli Gar ".

Ekans. The snake Pokemon. The Pre-Evolved form of Ekans. It sneaks through grass without making a sound and strikes unsuspecting prey from behind.

" Ekans he looks weak destroy him with get close and use wrap ".

" Gligar dodge it by flying up high ". Ekans gained speed and approached Gligar trying to reach out for it, but Gligar flew up high out of reach. " Right now fire Posion Sting straight at it ". The attack connected but was not effective. " Hmm we'll have to try something different ".

" Now Ekans get underneath him and use Leer to put him off guard ".

" Deflect it off by using Harden ". Ekans let a Yellowish light out of it's eyes straight at Gligar, but it was shrugged off by harden. " Gligar keep using and Harden and fall on top of Ekans ". Gligar in it's hard shell fell on top of the weak Ekans immediatly knocking it out ".

" Return Ekans, James this twerps tough you better finish this off ".

" Okay Jessie, here goes I choose you Koffing ".

Koffing. The Posion Gas Pokemon. The Pre-Evolved form of Weezing. Lighter-than-air gases keep it's body afloft. The gases not only smell, they are also explosive.

" Koffing hmm, looks like we need another tactic Gligar ". Harry looked up at the beam above Koffing. " Come on Gligar before Koffing has time to move fly up high and fire Posion Sting full pelt at the beam until it falls ". After about Five seconds the beam fell on top of the Koffing, the man, the woman and the child? Causing an explosion to erupt with the trio smashing through the roof he, all could see and hear was:

" Team Rocket's blasting off again, Meowth that's right ". And then there was a flash of light they could be seen no more.

" Return Gligar, come on mate lets go back to the Pokemon Center and rest up ". Harry and Gligar returned to the Pokemon Center and said to Nurse Joy. " I have a reservation Room 109 name calm down lovie.

" Here you go lovie ". she said with a wink and handed Harry the key. He then pressed the button on the elevator and made his way up to the Tenth floor. Harry walked down the corridor and entered room a door that was labeled 9. Harry chucked all his stuff on the floor and settled down on the bed, he fell asleep almost immediatly.

Years
Serginho - nice post, watch out for your grammr and spelling though. use a word processor to check if you're not confident.

Riolu grew to level 7 and learned Counter

OOC: @ Alipeewee: How shall we end in Viridian. On our way to Route 2.".

yeah, just end each area looking towards the next place

" Jessie this is the child who wiped out my Twin Brother and his Carnivine at Route 1 ".

lol, nice save

Gligar grew to level 13 and learned Knock Off

killer-g

S to the o
Years
@bemertonboy i'm sorry but i did not read your post thenext time my rival have depositted the aipom and i promise i wont catch the bidoof

Commander pidgey

Sergio kept on walking toward the end of the route, his feet had started to ache.
(ooc= Riolu will stay out of his pokeball because he likes to protect Sergio and doesn't want to leave him by himself). "Riolu what do you think shall we rest a little bit", Sergio asked his companion.
He nodded and they both sat down underneath a tree.

A few hours later they woke up it was really dark and Sergio stood up. "Riolu did you hear that", Sergio talked to the still sleeping pokemon. Sergio repeated his question this time he yelled at his pokemon.

This was not good the pokemon in the route all woke up except the ratata but they are night pokemon.
Before he noticed a whole swarm of pidgey had come to Sergio and Riolu. They all attacked Riolu.
"Stop it", Sergio yelled trying to stop them but then the leader off the group stopped his group and challenged Riolu to a battle.

"Riolu use quick attack", Sergio commanded his pokemon the attack was critical.
The pidgey used sand attack but then Riolu dodged and did a move completely new to him and almost whipped the pidgey out (ooc it is not necessary for pidgey to be level 5 if I catch it)

Riolu learned a new move counter this was what the pokedex said

The pidgey quickly flew behind Riolu and attacked with a tackle attack he repeated this several times and quickly so that Riolu couldn't fight back.
"Riolu use endurance", Sergio ordered this way he was sure that Riolu would not faint. "Now wait until the pidgey is tired than counter with your quick attack"
This was a good command and almost fainted the pidgey

"Go pokeball", Sergio yelled while throwing a pokeball to the almost fainted leader of the group all the other pidgey flew away terrified and it was still dark which gave an exciting feeling about the pokeball shaking from left to right.

Will pidgey stay free or will it go with Sergio stay tuned

Last edited:

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
KK I WONT BE TO ACTIVE OVER THE HOLIDAYS GOT A LOT OF FAMILY STAYIN SP SORRY ABOUT THAT

VIRIDIAN WILL BE UP SOON THE GUY WHO PM ME IS NOT ON THE RECORDS BUT OTHER PEOPLE TOLD ME THEY HAD GOT PM

SEEYA

Logan

Years
OOC: @ Serginho: Thanks shows why you should read the other RP'ers post it might give you idea's and might warn you off doing something that they've already done. Thanks anyway I hope you read mine now I'll sure be reading yours.

The Return Of ???

" Gli Gli Gar Gar ". Gligar shouted trying to wake Harry up someone or something had broken in during the night.

" Whhaaaaaattt ". Harry yawned. He then noticed a small hole in the door it had been gnawed at by a Pokemon say about the size of a ferret. As soon as he saw this Harry snapped out of his trance. His First thought was to check his egg to make sure it was okay. He checked through his bag everything was there and the egg was in top condition.

" Hmmm, Gligar me and you are going to search this room together. You see anything and I mean anything suspicious fire on sight, use posion sting ".

" Gli Gli ". It said in agreement.

" Hey Gligar, how about after this kerfuffle and when we get out of this City we go and catch you a new Pokemon friend ".

" Gli Gli Gar ". Gligar then jolted around it had heard a noise.

" What is it Gligar ".

" Gli Gli ". He said nodding in the direction of the wardrobe.

" That's funny, there's bite marks on the handle. Anyway Gligar on the count of Three I will open the door and you will fire Posion Sting full pelt no matter what's in there okay ".

" Gli Gli Gar ".

" Okay then One, Two and Three ". Gligar then let out Posioned Needles in One dirction, straight, at the wardrobe. A very faint cry of:

" Bi Bi ". Could be heard Gligar had caught the same " Sick " Bidoof from before straight in the face it was lying on the floor barely conscious.

" Oh for God's sake, you again I didn't want to catch you before, so what makes you think you can waltz in here thrash my room and think I'll take you along with me ? Well your wrong ".

" Bi Bi Doof ". It said angrily and flew at Gligar with a strong Tackle attack. Knocking Gligar out cold.

" You ". Harry said pointing at Bidoof. Harry then ran and kicked Bidoof sending it flying out the window. Harry thought it best to grab his things and leave before Nurse Joy charged him for the damages.

So, Harry grabbed his things returned Gligar and made his way downstairs ".

" Hello cutie, hope you had a good night's sleep ".

" Yeah thanks. Night was good no problems can you just heal my Gligar, and I'll be off ". " Wow I'm starting to think Nurse Joy has the hots for me, I better stay away from here ".

" Yeah okay, thanks it'll take about Five minutes please wait in the waiting room ". She said whilst taking Gligar's Pokeball from the hand of Harry.

" Yeah yeah I know the drill you say Five minutes and it takes like Fifteen, then you annoy me somehow and I storm out of here , then next time I talk to you you pretend it never happened ".

" Oh okay I just try to be friendly ". She replyed with tears in her eyes.

Harry then preceeded into the waiting room. This time it took just Five minutes, and Nurse Joy handed him the Pokeball without saying anything to him. Harry then walked out of the Pokemon Center and released Gligar from his ball.

" Gli Gar ".

Years
Ok, can I say now - if you are not making an actual Roleplay post, please post in the OOC thread, NOT this thread. anyway, to rating the one actual proper post :|

Serginho - Ok, I got a couple of tips for you:

-first, check spelling and grammar, with a word processor or online program. If you can't et either of these, just ask someone else to read it over for you. Proof-reading can eliminate most of your mistakes.

-second, add as much detail as possible. Rather than just saying that Pidgey challenged Riolu, say what it did,something along the lines of: "Pidgey stepped forwards and beckoned with its wing, with a ruthless glint in its eye." It makes your posts a lot more enjoyable to read ;)

-finally, try not to make OOC comments in the middle of the post, as it really disrupts the flow. Make them at the end if necessary, or tell me about them through what you say in character.

But, your general ideas are good, and you've got great potential :D So....

Riolu grew to level 9

Bemertonboy - wow, you're being mean to Nurse Joy. How low can you get?

slls81

What does that even mean?
Years
After heading to the pokémon center and having Eevee healed by nurse Joy, Yuki decided to explore Viridian. Naturally, he headed straight to the Gym which was... closed.

"Damn," said Yuki, "What kind of Gym is closed? I totally didn't see that coming!"

He quickly got over his disappointment however, and looked around the City some more. He headed into a nearby shop that advertised fulfilling 'all your pokémon needs'. Walking inside Yuki saw two people standing at the desk with a Meowth. Without Yuki even introducing himself, they burst into a sort of motto.

"Prepare for trouble,"
"Make it double,"
"To protect the world from devastation,"
"To unite all peoples within our nation,"
"To denounce the evils of truth and love,"
"To extend our reach to the stars above,"
"Jessie,"
"James,"
"Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light,"
"Surrender now or prepare to fight,"
"Meowth thats right!"

"Did that Meowth just talk?" asked Yuki.

"And what of it?" asked the Meowth.

"Look kid scram!" said the blue haired man.

"Well I don't want to impose," said Yuki politely, turning to leave. He walked out of the shop and made his way to the pokémart. As he came from a wealthy he had plenty of money that his parents had 'given' him before he had set out on his journey. He decided to buy a few extra pokéballs and a couple of potions to help him on his journey. Deciding Viridian City was a really boring place, he headed out of town towards Route 2.

Logan

Years
Who Else Is Returning ?

" Hi Gligar I missed you for that brief period. I'm sure we'll be seeing that weird Bidoof again soon and next time I'll make sure he won't bother us again. It's so embarassing having a weak looking Pokemon followig you about ". Crack crick crack. " What was that noise ". He looking at Gligar.

" Gli Gar ". It said pointing it's wing in the direction of Harry's backpack. Harry opened his bag his egg had a crack in it. His egg was very close to hatching.

" Oh my goodness Gligar my egg is close to hatching I wonder what Pokemon it will be ". I hope it's quite a rare Pokemon, thank God for that Spaceman I wonder if I'll ever see him again.

" Hey Harry, long time no see ". Harry turned around to see a nice suprise it was, Johnny.

" Johnny ". Harry exclaimed. " I haven't seen you since the First day of our Pokemon journey's and our memorable battle ".

" Yeah good times how about another One ".

" What, a journey I'm still on One ".

" No not another journey another battle One on One ".

" Alright Johnny bring it ".

" Harry you're going down this time. I choose you Aipom ".

" Come take him down Gligar ".

" Aipom, you start this One off, jump up high then come flying down and hit Gligar on the wings by using Tail-Whip ".

" Gligar counter with your new move use Knock-off ". As Aipom came flying with speed at Gligar, Gligar's tail turned into a shining white colour a fang shaped item flew off of it, the move also sent Aipom onto the back foot.

" Hey Harry this is a Razor Fang ". He said while chucking the item at Harry. " You'll need it to evolve your Gligar ".

" Gee thanks Johnny, but it doesn't mean I'll go easy on you ".

" Harry, I wouldn't want it any other way, Aipom jump up and use Scratch".

" Gligar let's treat him the same as Ekans use Harden then land on him ". The Harden attack send Aipom flying down to the floor almost knocked out, then it Hardened again and fell on top of Aipom knocking it out completely.

" Aipom return. Harry your stronger than I thought. We better not keep talking because Aipom's really hurt ". " Bye Harry".

" Bye. You stay out Gligar that was a great job, I think we'll hold off evolving you until you really need it . Come on let's make our way to Route 2 ". Harry and Gligar made their way out of Viridian City and walked down an alleyway there they saw a sign, it read : Route 2, on the way to Viridian Forest.

Last edited:

Years
Damn, i forgot to say - Serginho, Pidgey is yours :D

Segio caught a level 3 Male Pidgey (Adamant Nature)

Bemertonboy - what, a Gary-Stu got given a valuable item for no reason :O I wouldn't have seen that coming ;)

Gligar grew to level 14

Slls81 - lol at Yuki. He can't even recognise a failing team of criminal when they're dancing in front of him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back