• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aero League

Status
Not open for further replies.

duil

leader of many leagues
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    this place doesn't have that many challenges

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Ok, I'm sorry for my absence. My dad switched to a supposedly "faster" internet connection, but turns out we can't get faster than we already are in our location. So he canceled it and I had to live without internet for a day ( ;_; ).

So now I'm back though. ^^ ckn's record will be updated to 3-1 and I will begin work on the badge soon. ^^ It won't be great...but it'll do until I take the time to actually create good badges. xD

And RA, when you wanted the "breeding fodder" you said never mind...so I thought you didn't want it anymore. >.< I'm sorry. Just PM me exactly what you want (such as IVs and stuff like that) and I'll start making them. ^^

EDIT: I have been informed that Arceus1000 uses hacked pokemon. Normally I'm ok with this, but he uses unreasonable hacks, namely a Dragonite with Hydro Pump and a Swampert with Sand Attack. Therefore he is banned from being a leader in our league. We may allow him to challenge, but if he is found with bad hacks again, he'll be completely banned.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • well if its ok with you aero i'd like to add a new rule to my gym to make things a little trickier.

new rule: one of my team members will be switched from every battle

that way if i've already faced the challenger once i can still have the element of surprise ^^

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • that badge doesnt look to great but i guess u guys r void of challengers so u dont need good badges

Harsh

This badge for Wisteria Springs looks good.
    The Aero League
    I just can't have more than 10 badges/pictures in my sig....

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back