• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alexis Rhodes (from Yugioh Gx) Fan Club

Who is your favorite Yugioh Gx Character

• Jaden Yuki

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Alexis Rhodes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Syris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zade/Ryo

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Chazz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
Years
  • Akio123 said:
    No its JADEN YUKI. Anyway, you are serious, she goes out with Chaz? I have seen up to like sixty and it doesn't appear she is. In fact it seems to me that she likes Jaden if anyone. Even Cyrus/Sho makes more sense or Misawa/Bastion.

Did U see the 3 eppy? It was funny, when syrus thought alexis loved him. I cracked myself up.

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
  • BlastoiseB.B. said:
    Well The creators better make her like Jaden ( I bet $20 that she does) :D

I bet they will never tell each other that they love each other. It's just like Yugi and Tea. :(

Makoto

Years
  • probably. Say, can I join? I know I should be an Obelisk Blue. I'll duel anyone right here, right now who disagrees.

and you misspelled "Slypher" it's Slifer okay? the others you got right, though.(but it is kinda hard to misspell Ra.... XD)

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
  • I could help in making a banner or buttons... just that ive tried searching google for images... and " zero results found " when i serched for Alexis Yugioh...does anyone know of a place with images?

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    Kronos said:
    I could help in making a banner or buttons... just that ive tried searching google for images... and " zero results found " when i serched for Alexis Yugioh...does anyone know of a place with images?

Go to www.janime.info/Genex.Click on [screenshots].Then click on [characters].Then click on [Tenjion Asuka].

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • FR/LG master said:
    probably. Say, can I join? I know I should be an Obelisk Blue. I'll duel anyone right here, right now who disagrees.

and you misspelled "Slypher" it's Slifer okay? the others you got right, though.(but it is kinda hard to misspell Ra.... XD)
    Everyone, can say they can be in Obelisk Blue. The reason is, because everyone thinks they could get in.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • May I join? And I would like to be a Slifer Red cause I love to sleep in a triple bed and the food is terrible but yummy.

Makoto

Years
  • Akio123 said:
    Everyone, can say they can be in Obelisk Blue. The reason is, because everyone thinks they could get in.
    i'll duel you right now over PM if you don't believe me! I can wipe the floor with any one of you!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Ok Mystic Trunks youll be the first slifer red oh and Kronos PM me so we can talk about the buttons and banners

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • yes, its official, she likes chazz princeton [he was a less a jerk later on].. i think it was after chazz was trying to woo her through a duel. jaden in her opinion in their second year is more of a half-brain, especially after a duel with a elite duelist called "Edo Phoneix/ Ed Phoneix". although it is not very obvious but u can see them getting closer [take reference to 52, 53, 54, 55...]

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Ok then if you can keep me updated by post or pm that would be great :D
    Also Someone is going to make us Fanclub buttons!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Cool, also can I organize what dorms people are in. I think if we put people in dorms it will be kinda cool.

Back