• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the animal fanclub

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    omg those r hilarius well the new weiro is spending time with the parrot that has a sharp beak so i think it's a she so she is gonna get hurt soon poor poor weiro

QT Celebi

With Kawai Ryou Bakura san!
    Years
  • No, Geckos shed their skin every few weeks when they're younger, and less when they're older, it's just like, clothes they have grown out of. It doesn't hurt them, and doesn't decay

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    oh cool now i realize how people love thier pets and i made a forum go here it needs members and other stuff plus theres a forum on birds in making all of yous can you please join i'm also gonna make a forum on other animals too

Last edited:

torchictrainer

pokeblader
    Years
  • ok, i will try it. hey I have found this pic, what do you think of it??
    the animal fanclub

does somebody know what the name of this animal is?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    it makes me think of a racoon or skunk or possum but i know it ain't them

QT Celebi

With Kawai Ryou Bakura san!
    Years
  • It is a Black and White Ruffed Lemur (Scientific: Varecia variegata variegata)! ^^ They are Primates that live in Madagascar, feed on fruit and other plants, but are sadly endangered because of habitat loss :'(

I haven't got the camera working yet, but this is what Mocha looks like!
    the animal fanclub

the animal fanclub

the animal fanclub

He's soooooo cute!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    how old is he now and how old can he become?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    yous guys guess what my weiro spotty the newest i can feed her biscuits now and she bites my finger she's very chekky and my parrot keeps biting my hair

Back