• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>>> The April DCC thread of doom <<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgt

R A W R
Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    My computer is currently in a room infested with ants. And they're all over my keyboard (Well..two are) and it's making typing ten times harder because they're so cute, and I don't wanna squash them with my fingers. And theres also baby ones too :3

Lol, baby ones.

There was ones in my bathroom, they are nasty. I killed em.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • I don't like having insects in my house, or anywhere near really. I don't have a problem with touching them, if I can see them in front of me... But if there's a fairly large spider or moth in the room I can't sleep.....
    I don't like ants either. There are so many. And they get everywhere.

Years
  • I don't like having insects in my house, or anywhere near really. I don't have a problem with touching them, if I can see them in front of me... But if there's a fairly large spider or moth in the room I can't sleep.....

Yeah, i know what you mean :)
    If there is an insect in my room, that i know is creeping around somewhere is just can't relax, i have to throw it out the window or smash it

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • What in the world does kawaii mean? I've never actually understood that.
    Uh, yeah, that was a little off-topic. Next time please make sure your posts contribute something to the current topic at hand.
    And to answer your question, kawaii simply means "cute."
    I don't like having insects in my house, or anywhere near really. I don't have a problem with touching them, if I can see them in front of me... But if there's a fairly large spider or moth in the room I can't sleep.....
    I'm exactly the same. I hate most insects. Mainly during the summer we'll get ants that crowd around our windows and it's horrible. ><; Spiders are the worst though, I literally hate them and I won't touch them if they're in my room or something. *wimp* XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • The other day in English class, we had a big discussion on how people apparently swallow spiders while they are sleeping. DX That just... completely freaks me out. I hate spiders. Any insects, actually. Especially if they are big.

Years
  • My GF has a total phobia for spiders, so she wouldn't get so happy about hearing that xD
    When it comes to other insects i hate them too, oh "be gone"

Years
  • I don't mind spiders. I've had to have quite a few removed that would make any arachnophobic's stomach churn.

I once had some ants but somehow, my dad ended up putting all sorts of junk on top of them. That was the last I ever saw of them.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • The other day in English class, we had a big discussion on how people apparently swallow spiders while they are sleeping. DX That just... completely freaks me out. I hate spiders. Any insects, actually. Especially if they are big.

I've heard that before as well. I forget the exact number of spiders an average human eats in their sleep, but the number really surprised me. I guess it makes sense. A few spiders are bound to crawl in your mouth if you open it when sleeping, and your initial reaction would be to swallow when you feel something in your mouth.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'd only ever heard that spiders rumour from one of those fact-filled e-mails that used to go around all the time. o_o; I rarely believe what I see in them since half the time, the "facts" are accompanied by a note saying that if I don't send the e-mail to everyone I know, I'll die in 5 days.

Never sent one of those e-mails and I'm evidently still here so...not sure I believe that stuff. XD;

Years
  • I can halfway believe the spider rumors... if there's spiders around. I mean, I haven't seen spiders in this apartment in ages. I think I saw one, and that was it. How can I swallow them in my sleep if I don't even have them in the house, or if they don't appear in my room? And why would they go near me anyway?
    If there's a place with spider problems, I can understand people swallowing them in their sleep. The spiders would be there, and... down they'd go, I guess. XD;;

It's still not a very pleasant thought though. It's good we do it in our sleep then, because I'd flip if I knew I'd swallowed one.

Years
  • I can halfway believe the spider rumors... if there's spiders around. I mean, I haven't seen spiders in this apartment in ages. I think I saw one, and that was it. How can I swallow them in my sleep if I don't even have them in the house, or if they don't appear in my room? And why would they go near me anyway?
    If there's a place with spider problems, I can understand people swallowing them in their sleep. The spiders would be there, and... down they'd go, I guess. XD;;

It's still not a very pleasant thought though. It's good we do it in our sleep then, because I'd flip if I knew I'd swallowed one.

Well, i agree with you. But spiders don't seek the mouth of a man/women. If there should'v been a spider in a room, what is the chance for it going down your throat?
    I don't believe the spider rumor at all. Maybe in a room with thirty-forthy spiders there is a 1% chance for it going down or less

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • If you would say that, Raichu, then why do anteaters exist? Why do their predators exist? What about the predator of THAT predator? Then we would feed on that animal and we would live, so technically, without ants, we wouldn't live. Does that answer things?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Why does there have to be ants?
    I know they is a part of the nature and all but..

Ants are just one of those things needed in this world to balance out the ecosystem in some places. They are helpful sometimes. (Why are we talking about ants?? xD) Unless you get bitten by those Red Ants, or are they called Fire ants?? I cant remember... Biology didnt really teach much into ants first term.

Years
  • Ants are just one of those things needed in this world to balance out the ecosystem in some places. They are helpful sometimes. (Why are we talking about ants?? xD) Unless you get bitten by those Red Ants, or are they called Fire ants?? I cant remember... Biology didnt really teach much into ants first term.

Haha, i know, the subject is a bit odd :)
    Well, i have fully respect for ants though i do not like them.
    I can see their place in the ecosystem.
    Maybe any new topic?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back