• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>>> The April DCC thread of doom <<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I don't differentiate between different brands of fast food; I've tried most of them, and for the most part they all taste the same to me. o_o;

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    I want to state that today, I have spent my entire day playing Pokemon Fire Red. But I don't look at that as a waste, life moves on, and yes... school does start soon and I could of been doing productive things but guess what!? I'll do what I want without thinking about it and THEN I will regret it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • But all burgers have their own taste, duh. XD
    I don't like Wendy's burgers, I don't like Burger King's, but I'll be ok with a McDonalds one. Now the fries is a different story, I'll take fries from all three. XD

Frosty: "Stealing makes everything better"

Jack:
    >>> The April DCC thread of doom <<<

Yes people, that was random. But both will likely know what I'm talking about. XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I want to state that today, I have spent my entire day playing Pokemon Fire Red. But I don't look at that as a waste, life moves on, and yes... school does start soon and I could of been doing productive things but guess what!? I'll do what I want without thinking about it and THEN I will regret it.
    And we're meant to get excited about that? By entire, you mean all you've done all day is play the game from the second you awoke? I find that hard to believe.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I'm not going to sleep for nine or ten more hours. It's the aftern00n here. Unlike everyone else, I can't come online in the middle of the night because the not-very-cute little boogey man will catch me~

Years
  • Ha Ha Ha i am always online at night on the laptop the only thing i need to do is creep downstairs to turn the modem on and then switch it off before morning or my mom will notice. sometimes its hard to come off the net at night though thats for sure. The other night i came off at like 4.00am and i got 5 hours sleep! I felt really bad in the morning...

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • I could never go online at night. The only source of internet is one computer about as far away in the house it can be. The risks too high. And I'd probably fall asleep. If I got caught I'd probably have a ban from the internet.

Years
  • My computer's in the living room; I could've had it in my room but I like being out in the living room better. If it was in my room I'd never leave it, and I don't want to isolate myself at all. I want to be out with the family, even if it's just to hear them.

Usually I can be on late on the weekends since my parents are in bed, but my mom's been out in the living room sick (my stepdad can't sleep if my mom snores too loudly), so I haven't been on as late as I would be. I feel bad if I stay on in the dark. :/

And it's not mum I'm worried about, I think dad would be the one to make sure the ban was enforced.

I know how you feel on that. I used to have a 1 hour a day on the computer rule, and my mom wasn't the one that really put it in place. It was my stepdad. He wanted us to go out and do stuff, and my mom kind of agreed. It didn't work for me. :D
    These days, my brother is the one that gets the rule enforced, and my mom does mention it. My parents know I'm on 24/7 almost, but they don't seem to care anymore. I think part of it is my age. I'm almost out of the house.

I was suprised I followed it for so long. I was addicted, but I didn't need to be on that often, so I wasn't. But then I got modded here at PC... oh boy, did I toss that rule out the window. First I did things for extra hours, and then I just disregarded it. They haven't grounded me over it yet. o_O

Years
  • Well, the computer was sort of mine anyway. My parents didn't use it at all, and they made it clear that if it broke, we'd be the ones paying for repairs. That wasn't the issue, really. I'm sure if I were younger and I got this computer for some reason (it's a graduation present), they'd still want the rule in effect... even if it were in my room.

They were concerned about me getting out of the house and doing something, not about if they could get on it or if it the computer was their or for the kids. Like I said, I didn't go out and do anything. I just found other things to do in the house. Sadly, I'm not an outdoors person most of the time. :/

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • I have my own computer in my room, but I'm not allowed internet on it! They (parents) say stuff like I'll be on there all day, and that they'll never see me. Which is... Sorta true! But I'm only on certain times of the day for certain reasons. And I might not be on hardly at all from now on. They're just being stubborn... But they have let me have alot of other things. Anyway, I don't really get out often. But occasionally I will do, for a long time. I should probably excercise more, actually..

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • My computer's in the living room; I could've had it in my room but I like being out in the living room better. If it was in my room I'd never leave it, and I don't want to isolate myself at all. I want to be out with the family, even if it's just to hear them.

Usually I can be on late on the weekends since my parents are in bed, but my mom's been out in the living room sick (my stepdad can't sleep if my mom snores too loudly), so I haven't been on as late as I would be. I feel bad if I stay on in the dark. :/

I know how you feel on that. I used to have a 1 hour a day on the computer rule, and my mom wasn't the one that really put it in place. It was my stepdad. He wanted us to go out and do stuff, and my mom kind of agreed. It didn't work for me. :D
    My old computer was, and still is, in the living room. At one point I was going to have it brought in my room, but then I figured they'd be no point as my desk isn't really big enough to have a monitor and all the previous junk I've got on it. Now that I've got my laptop, it's based in my room. I often go and sit in the living room with it though, as it can get too quiet for my liking. I need the voice of my mum and the TV around me.

I never had a rule enforced upon me. Mainly because I never used to be on the computer that much. I mean, I would go on it, but only for half an hour at a time or something as we had an expensive dial-up rate. Now that we've got broadband, my mum still doesn't mind; I think it's because she'd prefer me at home than out smoking in town or something. And seeing as I prefer to be at home, I have no problem with it.

During weekends I'm online until quite late. Around midnight to 1am. For school days I make myself get offline at the very latest off 11pm. It's usually about 10 or 10:30 though as I like to make sure I'll be awake in the morning. I hate still being half asleep at lunch time the following day.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    My computer is currently in a room infested with ants. And they're all over my keyboard (Well..two are) and it's making typing ten times harder because they're so cute, and I don't wanna squash them with my fingers. And theres also baby ones too :3

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • My computer is in my room, but since its a laptop I take it wherever I feel. =D It's just the speakers and my external drive (with all my music) are in my room, so I have to stay there if I want half decent music. XD

I'm supposed to be off of it by 11pm on weekdays, and midnight and weekends. However, I just lift it up onto my top bunk and start using it anyways. Whatever works, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back