• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Arcanine/Andrea/Andy Fanclub~*

Years
    Hola, I'd like a grande taco, oh what??? This isn't the mexican resturant thread?OK, well i'll stick around any way and Spam up, I mean talk about Andy XD.

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    FINE! I did it, Uncle Andrew.

But I must ask, do you like telling people what to do? XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    CC: I Modded Pokemon G/S/C, Pokemon R/B/Y and General Games Discussion.

Lion Heart: Well you got more posts for now. But I got more then double the members in my fanclub then you have in yours. XD

DSS: Well welcome to the Club. Remember to bring that poster of Lion Heart next time so we can play "Pin the tail on the Lion". XD

Bio: No not really. XD

DSS: My real name is Andrew. XD

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Suuurrreeee you don't XD

Uncle Andrew, how many people actually call you Andrew here? XD

Years
    Im following Andrew's footsteps see XD.I mod those now XD.Staff admin DarkShadowSmoke, has a nice ring to it no?XD

Darn I forgot that poster again, pooh!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Bio: Just you. XD
    I get more people calling me Andrea then Andrew. XD

Toto: *Dies* when I get poked I die. XD
    Hobbies? Uh... Does getting on the computer and playing games count? XD

DSS: Yea that's right. But I got S-Modded in two weeks after getting Modded. XD

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Andynine said:
    Lion Heart: Well you got more posts for now. But I got more then double the members in my fanclub then you have in yours. XD
    >_>

Yeah well.

<_<

You get that.

Andynine said:
    Remember to bring that poster of Lion Heart next time so we can play "Pin the tail on the Lion". XD
    Oh..kay.. Or not, that's cool.. We could just leave my poster.. Elsewhere yeah?

And what you got a poster of me for anyway fool?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Andynine sounds stupid (Actually "9" refers to something here which I don't like to say). Andy-Canine sounds amazing but Unca Andrew sounds the best of 'em all.

So Unca Andrew, is it true what I hear about you trying to take over PC?. XD!

~ CC

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Yes I am trying to take over PC. I done shot a few of the higher Staff and now to move on to the rest. XD

Bio calls me Uncle Andrew because I am her uncle. See she has uncles and aunts and brothers and sisiters and cousins and so on. XD

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    I still prefer uncle XD Um, do you really think that's the reason, Uncle Andrew? XD

Were you like really bored yesterday night? XD Yeah, I remembered you didn't like going on

Back