• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Arcanine/Andrea/Andy Fanclub~*

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    This is not nice to say imho -.-'
    And Cartmic is NOT a bad dude, so I believe ya should review your bad dudes list... xD

Now, it is time for the punishment as he has not answered the questions since long time!! the punishment is: EAT RAW FISH!!! *goes towards Andy ready to stuff his mouth with baskets full of fish* >=)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Once you've heard a sound, where does the sound go?: In one ear and out the other. XD

What colour is a chameleon?
    : Purple XD

In a light tight room from where light cannot escape, when you turn off the light bulb, where does the light that filled the room go?
    : It goes out of the Black Hole beacuse that's the only place that can hold light. So if you turn off the light bulb the Black Hole will turn off. XD

Why is it called the Afterlife when it's really Afterdeath?: Because it sounds better, if you called it "Afterdeath" then you would be freaking lots of people and they would die from a heart attack. XD

Why is it called Afterdark when it's really Afterlight?: Because the light said "Bye bye" and ran off into the sun set. XD

What was the best thing before sliced bread?: Sliced trees. XD

Why do 24/7 stores have locks fitted to the doors?: Incase the BoggieMonster tries to get in. XD

Why are soapsuds always white?
    : Because a long time ago they lost their color bottle. XD

After you've heard it, where does sound go?: It goes to a Galaxy far far away. XD

Why do Superheroes wear tights?: Beause if they didn't and they went around flying at super high speeds then they would show up in their shorts. XD

If Buzz Lightyear doesn't know he's a toy why does he stop talking when humans are around?: Because humans are freaky and he thinks if he says anything they will rip him arm off. XD

If humans evolved from apes, why do we still have apes?: Because they are slow. XD (that is if you believe that humans evolved from apes, but I don't XD)

Who filmed Neil Armstrong's first step on the moon?: That Monkey they sent out in space before man. XD

If humans left the earth, would Time cease to exist?: No, the world would start spinning backwards so time would be going backwards. XD

Why do Psychics keep sending me spam, don't they know I'm not interested?: Because at the time they have their powers turned off. XD

What was the root of all evil before money?
    : Lion Heart (XD). The root of all evil was trees. Since they have big big roots that goes down and along ways. So if one of them roots hit your house then it would be very evil because you got to go build a new house. XD

Who cut off Mickey's tail?
    : Pikachu. XD

If we all stopped voting, would the politicians go away?: Nah, because everyone would start voting for printers. XD

What seeds were used for seedless grapes?: Bunny seeds (aka bunny poop XD). XD

Why do kids always make the wrong comment at the wrong time in front of the wrong people?: Because the kid made Lady Luck mad a few days before. XD

Dark_Pikachu said:
    Hi Andy~!

n_n

Who's yar favourite - Michael Jackson or Brittany Spears? =O
    If I had to pick one then Brittany Spears.
    MJ is ......... a freak *looks around for Michael Jackson fans*. XD

Lion Heart said:
    Fair enough.

What reasons are there to ban me?

*backs off*
    Reasons? Posting in my club. XD

NiNGi said:
    Anyways, Andrea-chan, how are ya today!? xD
    Andrea-chan? O_o
    XD

Dark_Pikachu said:
    Hi Andy! Who's your least favourite of these:

Maca, Jess, Cartmic, those racist spammers that came this afternoon? ^_^;;;
    My least favorite? I would say Jess.
    I like Maca best out of them three because I love to pop on MSN and flame him. XD

Tig said:
    Eww raw fish *slaps Ninglet with one*
    Thank you Tig. He so needed that if he was going to kill me with fish. XD

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Wow...it's all so true ;; XD

Okay, so someone asked me this today and I was like What? So I have to ask you XD

What if man never really went to the moon and it was all just a movie?

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Gah! Ya answered the questions!! xD Well, I'm afraid I'd have to wait for another occasion to punish ya... ._.' *puts away raw fish to rot* Be warned though - next time the fish won't be so fresh anymore!! xD

Nice answers though xD!! most of them were really funny! worth reading them all! xD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Biohazard Girl said:
    Wow...it's all so true ;; XD

Okay, so someone asked me this today and I was like What? So I have to ask you XD

What if man never really went to the moon and it was all just a movie?
    Well if man never went to the moon then Neil Armstrong wouldn't have ever met the little green men and so they would have never told us how to get to space. XD

NiNGi said:
    Gah! Ya answered the questions!! xD Well, I'm afraid I'd have to wait for another occasion to punish ya... ._.' *puts away raw fish to rot* Be warned though - next time the fish won't be so fresh anymore!! xD

Nice answers though xD!! most of them were really funny! worth reading them all! xD
    Well at least I can live for a few more days. XD

And darn right it's worth reading. I made the post so it is always worth reading. XD

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Awww, you know I'll always like you more *coughmaybecough* XD

Yeah...something new? oO

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Andrew, as your official...erm...something (XD) I must say...what are you on? XD

Do you really think you can replace him? XD

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    You don't say...I was going to guess something completely different too v.v XD

Why would you want to replace him though? ;; Do you still have the wittle grudge? XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Biohazard Girl said:
    You don't say...I was going to guess something completely different too v.v XD

Why would you want to replace him though? ;; Do you still have the wittle grudge? XD
    Well because if I bring him back everyone will be talking about him again. And that's really not something good. XD

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Yeah, true...which reminds me of something I really want to say but nooooooo. You're a complicated person, Andrew XD But you're right, it's not good. XD

Back