• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Arcanine/Andrea/Andy Fanclub~*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    DigiCool said:
    I would like to join the club(I can't believe I haven't joined yet X_X) Arcanine is a really nice guy and helpful. If it wasn't for him, wouldn't PC be different?
    Yea PC would be really really different, being a Staff member almost 2 years changes a lot on a forum.

Anyway welcome to the club DigiCool. And thanks for joining, I'll add you to the member list.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    DigiCool said:
    Wow, being a Staff Member for almost 2 years, that would really change alot in PC. I mean "alot". I even try to imagine PC today without Arcanine, It would be totally different.
    Well I know PC would have around 10,000 less posts (or more since threads and my posts made would have never got replys), and the Staff list would look totally different, maybe the Community sites would be different, maybe layouts, forums, and lots of other things. But most of all PC would have far far less "XD"s around here. XD

Tig said:
    If we switched I would have lilac hair! Eeeeeeeeeeee
    But I though you liked Winona? What's so bad with switching with her? XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    DigiCool said:
    PC would look way more different, especially with the posts and threads and all that u did for it. We shall praise u for that *bows down before Arcanine*XO XP XD
    No need for that. If I wanted people to bow down to me then I would have left long ago. XD
    I am here because I like it here. And PC is like one big family to me. So I can't leave. XD

~Dragonair~ said:
    Hiya Andy. How are you today? =3
    I'm ok, other then the poke I just got. XD

Andrea-chan said:
    *Walks in* *Pokes Andy* YAY now I can rule this FanClub. XD
    *Dies from the poke*
    XD

Back